Clear All

سحرخیز باش تا کامروا شوی

Comment

^

Comment

That pic sums up entire IPL

Comment

TM schedule leading to Australia.

برنامه کامل اردويي تيم ملي فوتبال تا جام ملت*هاي 2015 آسيامشخص شد.
          برنامه کامل تيم ملي تا جام ملت*ها مشخص شد
          روند آماده سازی شاگردان کارلوس کی*روش برای حضور در جام ملت*های 2015 آسیا تا روز 21 دی سال 93، زمان برگزاری نخستین دیدار مقابل بحرین بدین شرح است:

*اردوی نخست تیم ملی - 4 تا 15 اکتبر (12 تا 23 مهر) - لیسبون پرتغال - برگزاری 3 دیدار تدارکاتی با تیم*های باشگاهی

* اردوی دوم تیم ملی - آبان ماه - تهران - بازی با کره جنوبی 18 نوامبر (27 آبان)

* اردوی سوم تیم ملی - نیمه دوم دسامبر تا پایان دسامبر (24 آذر تا 9 دی) - ژوهانسبورگ آفریقای جنوبی - برگزاری دیدار تدارکاتی

* بازگشت به تهران در روز 9 دی و عزیمت به اردوی نهایی استرالیا در روز 12 دی

* اردوی چهارم تیم ملی - سیدنی - 2 تا 8 ژانویه (12 تا 18 دی)

تیم ملی فوتبال 8 ژانویه (18 دی) برای برگزاری نخستین دیدار از سیدنی عازم ملبورن خواهد شد تا روز یکشنبه 11 ژانویه (21 دی) نخستین دیدار خود را مقابل بحرین برگزار کند.

برنامه دیدارهای تیم ملی در مرحله گروهی جام ملت*های 2015 آسیا در استرالیا:
          21 دی: ایران - بحرین (ورزشگاه ملبورن)
          25 دی: ایران - قطر (ورزشگاه استرالیا)
          29 دی: ایران - امارات (ورزشگاه بریزبین)

تيم ملي ايران
          sigpic

Comment

1st camp: October 4 to 15 in Lisbon and three games with local teams.
            2nd Camp: November in Tehran and the game against South Korea on Nov 18th.
            3rd camp: End of December in South Africa
            4th camp: Sidney Australia January 2 to 8th.
            sigpic

Comment

^ crossing fingers, though it may not help when dealing with IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

سحرخیز باش تا کامروا شوی
                I can see he's working real hard as he has been saying. $2.5 million a year for this. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

سحرخیز باش تا کامروا شوی
                  Lol camera always on him right whenever he sleeps or yawns. Bad luck Carlos

Comment

Since CQ's job beyond Australia depends on it, I am sure he will push with vengeance to make sure the camps happen. If I remember correctly, part of his new contract will put the blame on IFF if they come up short with preparations.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                      I can see he's working real hard as he has been saying. $2.5 million a year for this. What a joke.
                      his yawn is worth more than GN and ali daie

Comment

^ He's definitely more Iranian than GN.

Comment

lol, dude you are so weird...

So let me get this straight. You are now upset because he was yawning? Beguze chi?

For someone who dislikes Ferdowsipour as much as you do, it's very ironic that his yawning would bother you. You guys have much in common

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

My problem is that he doesn't really watch the league. He doesn't really care. He talks about how he has placed a video analysis system where they watch every second of every game multiple times (yea right). Then he talks about how he has developed a matrix system of youth players all over Iran (also BS as we can see with the u-22 results).

Lets wait and see who he's gonna invite for the Asian Cup. My guess is that its gonna be very similar to the WC squad. Also we will most likely apply boring, useless, result oriented park the bus tactics and cross our fingers.

Comment

My problem is that he doesn't really watch the league. He doesn't really care. He talks about how he has placed a video analysis system where they watch every second of every game multiple times (yea right). Then he talks about how he has developed a matrix system of youth players all over Iran (also BS as we can see with the u-22 results).

Lets wait and see who he's gonna invite for the Asian Cup. My guess is that its gonna be very similar to the WC squad. Also we will most likely apply boring, useless, result oriented park the bus tactics and cross our fingers.
                              You think we are going to park the bus against the likes of Qatar, UAE, Bahrain because we parked the bus against Argentina in the World cup?

Comment

Re: TM-News-

Lmao, are you all basing this on some yawning? FFS, he is a human being and everyone yawns from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                                X