X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldn't mind that watch!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
      Khabar Online news agency is reporting about a serious conflict between head of IFF, Kaffashian and CQ. Apparently Kaffashian said he had agreed to let CQ go back in last March and was happy, but someone from government (Hasani kho) had intervened to reinstate CQ. Now Sport Ministry and Kaffashian are fermenting another exist scenario for CQ. If this is right, I guess they are getting ready in case Iran does not get a good result from next match then they find a new escape goat.

This Khabar Online new agency is very suspicious, and I have seen few biased BS new in their articles, so take this news with caution.
      Most likely just tabloid gossip to create hashieh. These tabloids don't get clicks when they write positive things about TM. They only get it by writing stuff to try and create drama. I hope they will disappear from Iran.

Comment

guys please dont post these types of articles. You create hysteria and panic for no reason. I dont think any of us want to read this stuff.

Comment

Here is the inception of this bs news.

I saw this earlier today aswell.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=249051

The article posts the quote from Kaffashian. They have also added a title which completely takes the quote out of context.

They took a sentence that Kaffashian has said and are trying to turn it into a fake saga to make some money.

DONT FALL FOR IT and please stop sharing things which are regarded to this. Lets jut foccus on TM success. the sports news agencies often feed off of the panic they find on this website aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Have you ever tried to explain that phrase to a non-Iranian? lets say an American? "Dirt on their head" or "dirt in their head" sounds really silly
            this salesperson was trying hard to sell my wife an overpriced dress and kept complementing how good it looks on her and other BS..!!
            so i told my american wife " don't listen to her, she wants to make a Donkey out of you..!!" loool she was like... What..???

Comment

Tomorrow after a proper thrashing, reminiscence of our ole team classical thrashing!

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/slideshow/...ing-thrashings

6. Iran 19-0 Guam - November 2000

The opening rounds of qualifications can often throw up some serious mismatches and another was to be found in Group 2 of the AFC's process ahead of World Cup 2002.

The world's all-time top international scorer Ali Daei helped himself to a hat-trick, former Bayern Munich playmaker Ali Karimi went one better, netting four.

But the former Bundesliga stars were further eclipsed by Karim Bagheri. The midfielder was in the midst of a season at Charlton Athletic that saw him make a solitary appearance for the Addicks over the term, but he managed to notch six times against the tiny island nation.

Comment

علیرضا بیرانوند،
                سیدجلال حسینی، پژمان منتظری، احسان حاج صفی، آندرانیک تیموریان، وریا غفوری،
                وحید امیری، امید ابراهیمی، اشکان دژآگه، سردار آزمون و مهدی طارمی

Beiranvand
                Ghafoori _Montazeri_ Hosseini_ Hajsafi
                Teymourian_Ebrahimi
                Taremi _ Dejagah _Amiri

Azmoon

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  Have you ever tried to explain that phrase to a non-Iranian? lets say an American? "Dirt on their head" or "dirt in their head" sounds really silly
                  Lol no I haven't, but I've explained "snake's venom"

Comment

Your new sig picture, ladies and gentleman. The future of Iran

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                      Your new sig picture, ladies and gentleman. The future of Iran

Azmoun's tattoo

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        Azmoun's tattoo
                        yeah, he is going to regret it in 10 years. But he is young and wants to be loved for who he is.

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          yeah, he is going to regret it in 10 years. But he is young and wants to be loved for who he is.
                          But come on, you gotta understand him, who doesn't want to be loved for who he is? I for one love to be loved for who I am

Comment

Comment

From LA Galaxy website

"A.J. DeLaGarza and Guam dropped the first match of their 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign on Thursday, falling to Asian power Iran 6-0 at Azadi Stadium in Tehran.

Iran jumped on the Matao almost immediately with a goal in the opening 10 minutes off a penalty kick from Ashkan Dejagah. The hosts went into halftime up by three goals as Mehdi Taremi and Sardar Azmoun scored before halftime. Taremi and Azmoun found the back of the net again in the second half before Mehdi Torabi rounded the scoring with a tally in the dying minutes of the match. DeLaGarza went 90 minutes in the defeat to Team Melli.

Despite the result, Guam remain atop Group D with six points while Iran are in second with four but holding a match in hand. DeLaGarza and Guam return to action on Monday when they host Oman at 11 p.m. PT. "

http://www.lagalaxy.com/post/2015/09...lifier-insider

Love the comment left by our hamvatan on the article

Last edited by TheBoss; 09-03-2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Iran has gone up 1 place today in FIFA's ranking. 41 -> 40

And we are still on top of Asia...

http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranki...e/men/afc.html

Comment

Working...
                                X