This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Is the Iran-Croatia friendly cancelled for sure? It's still listed on various websites such as soccerway for May 29th
    Croatia has already confirmed a friendly against Moldova on May 27th

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      The down part about some of our legionnaires is Reza Gucci, Haghighi and Ezzatollahi are not getting any playing time and two of these guy are starter in TM most likely. Not an ideal situation.
      yea, especially StoDaEzzai not getting even a few trash minutes in a team build on mostly defending as a team is annoying the shitt outa me..!! the guy can prove to be solid contributor to Rostov closing this season successfully, but for some fking reason Berdieve doesnt see it as such..!!???
      and i still rate Reza as the 2nd most dependable goal-getter in TM..!! we still badly need him for final round of WCQs, especially if Azmoun isnt firing on all cylinders or possibly injured..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        yea, especially StoDaEzzai not getting even a few trash minutes in a team build on mostly defending as a team is annoying the shitt outa me..!! the guy can prove to be solid contributor to Rostov closing this season successfully, but for some fking reason Berdieve doesnt see it as such..!!???
        and i still rate Reza as the 2nd most dependable goal-getter in TM..!! we still badly need him for final round of WCQs, especially if Azmoun isnt firing on all cylinders or possibly injured..!
        Except his contract with Atletico finished last year, it was a huge error to leave there and join Rostov. He left for gaining playing time but it is 1 year he didn't play at all!! It was better to play in 4th divison, UEFA Youth league, train in a spanish academy (the best league of the world and the place that develop so many world class talent), train with Simeone from time to time like last year. Ok he trains with some seniors in Rostov but Rostov players aren't the top of the world either, it is just a bunch of good players that are doing the season of their life.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Croatia has already confirmed a friendly against Moldova on May 27th
          What a crap decision. Cannot believe CQ criticize IFF for not finding decent friendly and cancel them after.

And we can kiss goodbye any friendlies with Croatia in the future either with such attitude, Moldova level is worse than Iran!

Comment

I don't really blame saeed for leaving Spain 4th division youth football, be it Athletico. But question his move to Rostov knowing his paperwork issues preventing him from playing for half a season & to top it off he has beat out 3-4 other more established defensive MFders for playing minutes ....! Wonder if his agent worked hard enough inorder to find him a more suitable club than rostove or was it Azmoun who convinced him to opt for Rostov ahead of others..!??
            I suppose it's mostly because back then he hadn't yet proven himself to be MF force to be wrecken with in CQ's TM & back then he wasn't quiet as marketable as he is now. ..!
            Btw
            I suspect Croatia friendly was canceled mostly due to IFF's budgetary constrains ..!?? Probably was a choice between a weeklong preparatory camp in Austria or playing Croatia. ..!? CQ chose the former ..!?

Comment

^I expect him to get some playing time from next season. The next few games are vital for the championship and I doubt the coach would risk playing a new young player at such a moment.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMerci View Post
                agree with* that
                It's not a necessity for him to type perfect English in PFDC.

There's no sign here that says if he doesn't type perfect English he will be booted off the forums.

I'm sure you meant well, but these "correcting" responses can be misconstrued and it can create unnecessary childish "hashieh" among the members.

I don't have anything against you by the way. I'm just trying to make sure everyone feels welcome on PFDC

Comment

It is worrying that Ezatolahi hasn't played a single minute the entire season, it hurts his development as a young player. I hope he gets playing time next season, or I would suggest a loan to another team.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                    It's not a necessity for him to type perfect English in PFDC.

There's no sign here that says if he doesn't type perfect English he will be booted off the forums.

I'm sure you meant well, but these "correcting" responses can be misconstrued and it can create unnecessary childish "hashieh" among the members.

I don't have anything against you by the way. I'm just trying to make sure everyone feels welcome on PFDC
                    Agha shoma rast migid. God bless u.

Comment

Merci MrMerci! God bless you too

Thank you for understanding aziz.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        It is worrying that Ezatolahi hasn't played a single minute the entire season, it hurts his development as a young player. I hope he gets playing time next season, or I would suggest a loan to another team.
                        this is what happen when you make a wrong choice, leave atletico and come to russian league

Comment

Making it to the bench of the second best Russian team is an achievement for a 19-year-old foreign player.

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
                            Making it to the bench of the second best Russian team is an achievement for a 19-year-old foreign player.
                            I'm sure the members of PFDC know what Saeid should do better than he does himself

These are the same people saying Jahanbakhsh made a bad choice going to "loser AZ" when NEC was high on the table. AZ is now Europa League bound, and people are nitpicking his goal tally. Not noticing that he will likely be in Europa League again next year, while NEC will not. But don't tell the pessimists that, Jahanbakhsh made a bad decision. Heck all of our players are idiots and don't know what to do with their own careers. I should start telling some of the members to quit their jobs that are paying them to go somewhere I believe is better for their "potential."

These guys are doing a job. Football is a profession for them. Let the professionals do their work, and leave them to their choices. Or else I'll come aknocking and say "ehsan, why don't you quit your engineering job or whatever you do. You're dumb for not quitting your secure job and starting a start-up company to be the next Google! You're wasting your time, I know what's better for you than you do."

You think you're just a football fan, and you are, so don't try to give career advice to professionals. They will make the decisions that they believe is best for themselves. Saeid probably was not happy at Atletico. If you want to change jobs because you are not happy, I'll be sure to say "boo hoo, stay there or you're a bi-gheyrat crybaby."

^We have this behavior with our players and its very sad. Armchair football coaches and agents we have here on PFDC.

Comment

how some people can't understand your trolling, I have no idea. It's so obvious bache rashti

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                                I'm sure the members of PFDC know what Saeid should do better than he does himself

These are the same people saying Jahanbakhsh made a bad choice going to "loser AZ" when NEC was high on the table. AZ is now Europa League bound, and people are nitpicking his goal tally. Not noticing that he will likely be in Europa League again next year, while NEC will not. But don't tell the pessimists that, Jahanbakhsh made a bad decision. Heck all of our players are idiots and don't know what to do with their own careers. I should start telling some of the members to quit their jobs that are paying them to go somewhere I believe is better for their "potential."

These guys are doing a job. Football is a profession for them. Let the professionals do their work, and leave them to their choices. Or else I'll come aknocking and say "ehsan, why don't you quit your engineering job or whatever you do. You're dumb for not quitting your secure job and starting a start-up company to be the next Google! You're wasting your time, I know what's better for you than you do."

You think you're just a football fan, and you are, so don't try to give career advice to professionals. They will make the decisions that they believe is best for themselves. Saeid probably was not happy at Atletico. If you want to change jobs because you are not happy, I'll be sure to say "boo hoo, stay there or you're a bi-gheyrat crybaby."

^We have this behavior with our players and its very sad. Armchair football coaches and agents we have here on PFDC.
                                As if professional players/agents (specially young players) don't do mistakes in their career choice. For example, armchair football coaches said Dejagah leaving Fulham for Qatar was a mistake. Dejagah said it was a good choice. Who is right?

Comment

Working...
                                X