This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
    Dude this is just wrong. I love CQ and I'm also sad that he's living but I would never wish FIFA ban us again.
    Remember some of Rahmati fans were wishing TM to lose their games after he was sacked from TM so Iran wouldn't qualify to world cup? This is no different than that. True TM fans will support TM no matter who the coach is. That's what unconditional love is about.

It's very different. I am not wishing TM to lose or wishing someone is the manager. I am for getting rid of gov't interference in our football and think this would be the best way.

Fifa has rules and those rules need to be followed. It's nothing out of the ordinary and many teams have been banned a few months for the same reason.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
      It's very different. I am not wishing TM to lose or wishing someone is the manager. I am for getting rid of gov't interference in our football and think this would be the best way.

Fifa has rules and those rules need to be followed. It's nothing out of the ordinary and many teams have been banned a few months for the same reason.
      Its too late for that.
      If they ban us now we would basically be kicked out of World Cup 2018 already. They should have done it immediately after World Cup 2014 if they were going to.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Its too late for that.
        If they ban us now we would basically be kicked out of World Cup 2018 already. They should have done it immediately after World Cup 2014 if they were going to.
        This "ban" issue is a distraction , argument of despair. There is no such ground but hope of ill wishers.Won't happen.

Comment

واکنش کی روش به احتمال تغییر تصمیم اسدی: شب بخیر!
          کی روش: ممنوع الخروج شدنم یک شرم است/ رئیس فدراسیون تحسین می کند، دبیر کل تضعیف!
          سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران گفت: داستان ممنوع لخروج شدن من یک شرم داخلی و بین المللی بود.

ارلوس کی*روش در حال عزیمت به اتریش برای پیوستن به اردوی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران بود، یک ساعت مانده به پرواز در مورد اتفاقات امروز از جمله ممنوع الخروج شدنش به دلیل مشکلات مالیاتی گفت: اطلاع چندانی از این موضوع نباید داشته باشم اما وقتی به عنوان سرمربی تیم ملی*آمدم تا وظایفم را انجام دهم که از جمله آنها هدایت تیم ملی برای بازی با شیلی و سوئد بود جلوی مرا گرفتند، پس شخص من نباید راجع به این اتفاقات

...-گزارش بدهم و دلایلش را نباید من توضیح بدهم، تنها چیز که باید بگویم این است که این اتفاق ناگوار نباید رخ می دهد. یک اتفاق شرم انگیز داخلی و بین المللی.

more

Comment

کی روش به دلیل مشکلات مالیاتی از کشور ممنوع الخروج شده بود و نتوانست صبح روز گذشته (شنبه) همراه به سایر اعضای تیم ملی به اتریش سفر کند.

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان با حل مشکل مالیاتی اش امروز به اردوی تیم ملی اضافه شد.

تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان قرار است در تاریخ 6 فروردین ماه در اتریش به مصاف شیلی برود و دومین دیدار دوستانه تیم ملی هم یازدهم همین ماه در استکهلم و مقابل سوئد برگزار می شود.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post

Unfortunately, those rules doesn't apply to Asia. We saw that with the soosk doping scandal.

Comment

Let it be clear. I personally do not like CQ ubber defensive style of play, but he has changed many things in a beneficial way for our football this past four years and I do like to see this progressive ways continue and more people like Mansourian be schooled and graduate from it. It will change our IPL and football all together. (new generation of coaches, trainers, analysts, managers, talent scouts and methods). It is like building new foundation, it takes time but its effects will be permanent.

This certainly makes the likes of GN and Derakhshan jobless in future, so they are fighting it with full force.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  Let it be clear. I personally do not like CQ ubber defensive style of play, but he has changed many things in a beneficial way for our football this past four years and I do like to see this progressive ways continues and more people like Mansourian be schooled and graduate from it. It will change our IPL and football all together. It is like building new foundation, it takes time but it will be permanent.
                  Yeah, but the words "management" and "long term" does not seem to exist in Iran, when it comes to football.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Yeah, but the words "management" and "long term" does not seem to exist in Iran, when it comes to football.
                    Exactly, Just take a rather simple look at Japanese who had 20 year planning ahead for 2002 WC. They started making cartoons like Captain Tsubasa Ozara and Ganbare Kickers around early 1980s to instill motivation among the kids and at the same time they started making the foundation for J league and building stadiums. They truly deserved 4 Asian championship and 5 WC qualifying because they had a long term plan. Now, some of us were hoping to get that AC in 2019 while we have not a clear long term plan for our football nor infrastructure.

Comment

^ They send their youngsters to football academies in Brazil. Iran send theirs to Masjed..

Comment

صبح امروز در اتریش
                        کی روش و دو مدافع تیم ملی به جمع اردونشینان پیوستند
                        سرمربی تیم ملی ایران که بامداد امروز ایران را به مقصد اتریش ترک کرده بود به جمع ملی*پوشان اضافه شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس،

کارلوس کی روش سرمربی پرتغالی تیم ملی ایران که بامداد امروز تهران را به مقصد وین ترک کرده بود صبح امروز در اتریش به اردونشینان اضافه شد.
                        تیم ملی ایران صبح دیروز کشورمان را ترک کرده بود اما کی روش به خاطر ممنوع الخروج بودن به دلیل مسائل مالیاتی توانسته بود ملی پوشان را در سفر صبح دیروز همراهی کند که با حل شدن این مشکل او بامداد امروز به اتریش رفت.

همچنین
                        سیدجلال حسینی و پژمان منتظری که شب گذشته تیم هایشان در لیگ قطر با هم بازی داشت نیز صبح امروز به اردوی تیم ملی پیوستند و قرار است هفت لژیونر باقیمانده طی امروز و فردا به جمع اردونشینان تیم ملی اضافه شوند.
                        تیم ملی ایران پنجشنبه 6 فروردین با شیلی و سه شنبه 11 فروردین ماه سال جاری در دیداری تدارکاتی به مصاف سوئد خواهد رفت.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

نشست خبری مربیان 4 حریف ایران در انتخابی المپیک
                          2016/

fekr konam ino to thread e eshtebah post kardi. inja marboot be team melli hast na omid.

Comment

Good ole days dominating style! Although we were not professional but our style of play was pretty entertaining.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14085

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Good ole days dominating style! Although we were not professional but our style of play was pretty entertaining.

Damn, we were lousy at scoring goals! LOL@ Ali Mousavi! OMG!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X