This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    My big wish is that Qatar re-name their league to something containing a**b-g**f like UAE so Iran will impose a ban on our players from joining that catastrophe of a league.
    I will never wish that some fake country name persian gulf, aghmagh gulf instead. Instead, I wish iranian players would be more intelligent, and hungry to succeed in their career.

It is sad to imagine that the U11 of Kia FC after being in Bayern store, would end in gutter some years ago while being promising and having offer for Japanese, Nec or other average european clubs.

Comment

TM-News-

I remember CQ said he would not invite players anymore who are in the Qatari League, a pity he didn't kept his promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        I remember CQ said he would not invite players anymore who are in the Qatari League, a pity he didn't kept his promise.
        What can the poor guy do, when all our "best" playes make such horrible decisions?

Comment

What can the poor guy do, when all our "best" playes make such horrible decisions?
          Seyd Jalal is coming out of QSL for this season anyway. We need to pull Ashkan and Reza out of that league as soon as possible. Pooladi is in deep shit for his Sarbazi issue. He is considered as a ran away soldier now.

Comment

I ask again: Where is Mikko??
            According to varzesh3 he left Team Melli and is replaced by Dr. Diego who was present at the WC

Comment

So he shouldn't call up Ashkan and Gucci?!!

Comment

Would be interesting to see Bayrami in Japan!

Comment

Turkey camp might get cancelled and TM didnt even train in the usual TM training grounds and according the Peyrovani, IFF promises to ensure CQ plans get implemented has hit another snag due to financial issues!! AGAIN!!
                  Yes, our Akhunds and Bache Akhunds steal and sit on billions and IFF cannot afford to muster a meager $100K for a training camp in Turkey!!

Comment

who is Mikko?

Comment

Not sure if this was posted. Short interviews with some of the new call ups to the first team melli mini camp:

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14792

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        According to varzesh3 he left Team Melli and is replaced by Dr. Diego who was present at the WC
                        Sad

Comment

TM-News-

Kujala changed his Twitter profile picture into a portrait of him in TM shirt holding up the Iranian flag. His header is also the front of Azadi stadium, I doubt he left

Comment

i mean so far the mini camps have not been about physical training, maybe that's why he hasn't come yet.

Comment

Kujala changed his Twitter profile picture into a portrait of him in TM shirt holding up the Iranian flag. His header is also the front of Azadi stadium, I doubt he left
                              He did that a loooong time ago bro.

Comment

report of TM training, 23 may 2015

CQ from the beginning of the training, sent 7 players to train exclusively with oceano, it seems that this 7 are CQ's "main players" according to 90, the 7 are : Teymourian, Ramin Rezaian, Vouria Ghafouri, Hajsafi, Soroush Rafie, Omid Ebrahimi and Khosrow Heidari

Bakhtiar Rahmani and Sadeghi didn't train with the team, as they were back in TM main camp grounds and working with team melli doctor

Mohmmad nezhadmahdi's injury is gone and he trained with TM

CQ also talked with Soroush Rafie and Teymourian exclusively

http://90tv.ir/news/102185/%DA%AF%D8...B2%DA%AF%D8%B4

Comment

Working...
                                X