Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....and this is why andranik should be been the captain. i was disappointed to hear that dejagah was the captain when the whole armenian camp was supposed to go down. this type of behavior, whether you live in iran, america, australia, germany, should be punished severely.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
      ....and this is why andranik should be been the captain. i was disappointed to hear that dejagah was the captain when the whole armenian camp was supposed to go down. this type of behavior, whether you live in iran, america, australia, germany, should be punished severely.
      Ando is injured otherwise he is still the captain
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Ando is injured otherwise he is still the captain
        Gothcha. Thank you. I've been traveling a lot lately so I haven't been too updated with everything. However, even with seniority, Hosseini should be second choice. Just my opinion.

Comment

Mossad gave the orders to poison Ashkan and it was an isis agent
          Who did it 😬😬😜😜

Comment

Gothcha. Thank you. I've been traveling a lot lately so I haven't been too updated with everything. However, even with seniority, Hosseini should be second choice. Just my opinion.
            no man ando is not going to be captain for long. He is not in CQs future plans I believe

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
              no man ando is not going to be captain for long. He is not in CQs future plans I believe
              that would be a shame. he is an absolute work horse and so proud to wear the TM jersey.

Comment

that would be a shame. he is an absolute work horse and so proud to wear the TM jersey.
                Don't worry Ando isn't going anywhere CQ would never do something so stupid in such crucial time for TM. Has been one of CQ's favorites since day one along with nekounam.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

الدجاج في حالة سكر

What has been done was against the law and mistake and he can't undo it. It is equally important what he will do next and how he will react.
                  Taking responsibility for own action, an apology for violation and honesty will go a long way to ease up disappointments of his fans.
                  So far he has not made any direct response of published German reports and only comment has come from his Agent Fazeli.
                  If Fazeli's interviews and comments supposed to be damage control, he has failed so far.

1- He somehow blames Iranian media.
                  Iranian media simply translated German published report. Why does he not response to them?
                  2- His attempt to confuse the issue by suggesting he was in the car but he may not be the driver is Hippocratic.
                  German report said, he was behind the wheel. He said he has spoken with him but about minor stuff very dishonest comment. Nowhere he denied the report of German source or a deny by Ashkan.

As for TM as a player or captain, it's not all up to CQ. There are code of conducts ( SM , IFF) on and off of the field players are expected to uphold .
                  In similar cases (misdemeanor) players are expected to contact their coaches, employers (clubs), Federation (If National players) and informed them of the issue.

He can overcome this fiasco and minimized the damage should he do the right things

صحبت های جزئی

حمودرضا فاضلی در گفت و گو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس درباره آخرین وضعیت اشکان دژاگه گفت: بسیاری از اخباری که در رسانه های ایرانی منتشر می شود صحت ندارد و فقط گمانه زنی رسانه ای است.وی ادامه داد:

در صورتی که در آلمان چنین اتفاقاتی بیفتد که منجر به توقیف خودرو شود، تمام سرنشینان خودرو باید گواهینامه های خود را به پلیس تحویل بدهند و این موضوع که چه کسی راننده بوده یا نبوده برای پلیس فرقی نمی کند.

بنابراین باید دید چه کسی راننده بوده است.
                  ف
                  اضلی گفت: برخلاف برخی اخبار هیچ صحبتی از بازداشت اشکان نبوده است.
                  وی در پایان گفت: بعد از این جریان یکسری صحبت های جزئی با دژاگه داشتم.
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 07-03-2016, 11:48 PM.

Comment

It seems Nekonam soon will join TM as an assistant.

Since he has not been able to find suitable team to plat , this is his best option.

آینده*ای نزدیک تصمیم گیری می کنیم

ساکت: کی روش قبلا درخواست حضور نکونام در کادرفنی تیم ملی را داده بود

مدیر تیم های ملی فوتبال درباره همکاری نکونام با تیم ملی توضیحاتی داد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس و به نقل از سایت رسمی فدراسیون، محمدرضا ساکت مدیر تیم های ملی فوتبال در خصوص همکاری جواد نکونام با تیم ملی فوتبال گفت:

پیش از این هم سرمربی تیم ملی درخواست حضور نکونام در کادر فنی این تیم را ارائه کرده بود که ارزیابی رئیس فدراسیون و بنده نیز از این انتخاب مثبت است.

وی در ادامه بیان کرد: در آینده ای نزدیک و به جهت مذاکره نهایی برای همکاری جواد نکونام کاپیتان اسبق تیم ملی فوتبال برای حضور به عنوان یکی از اعضای کادر فنی این تیم، جلسه ای با حضور رئیس فدراسیون، بنده و نکونام برگزار می شود تا این موضوع عملیاتی و اجرا شود و نتایج آن در خصوص حضور وی به عنوان یکی از اعضای کادر فنی تیم ملی از طریق سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال اعلام می شود.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      It seems Nekonam soon will join TM as an assistant.

Since he has not been able to find suitable team to plat , this is his best option.

آینده*ای نزدیک تصمیم گیری می کنیم

ساکت: کی روش قبلا درخواست حضور نکونام در کادرفنی تیم ملی را داده بود

مدیر تیم های ملی فوتبال درباره همکاری نکونام با تیم ملی توضیحاتی داد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس و به نقل از سایت رسمی فدراسیون، محمدرضا ساکت مدیر تیم های ملی فوتبال در خصوص همکاری جواد نکونام با تیم ملی فوتبال گفت:

پیش از این هم سرمربی تیم ملی درخواست حضور نکونام در کادر فنی این تیم را ارائه کرده بود که ارزیابی رئیس فدراسیون و بنده نیز از این انتخاب مثبت است.

وی در ادامه بیان کرد: در آینده ای نزدیک و به جهت مذاکره نهایی برای همکاری جواد نکونام کاپیتان اسبق تیم ملی فوتبال برای حضور به عنوان یکی از اعضای کادر فنی این تیم، جلسه ای با حضور رئیس فدراسیون، بنده و نکونام برگزار می شود تا این موضوع عملیاتی و اجرا شود و نتایج آن در خصوص حضور وی به عنوان یکی از اعضای کادر فنی تیم ملی از طریق سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال اعلام می شود.
                      So he is retiring from club football?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        So he is retiring from club football?
                        It's not official yet. If he can't find a team suit him he will retire .

Comment

afshin peyravani new head coach of naft!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            He was defintely poisoned by Mossad.
                            Dejagah was poisoned by his enemies.

Originally posted by krol View Post
                            There is everything wrong with that. Any football fan who sides with a club against his country's national team to the point of hoping the national team fails is an idiot and a traitor. Especially in a country like Iran where the clubs will never achieve anything even half as important as playing in the World Cup. They can't even win the Asian Champions League, and no one outside Asia knows or cares which club is the Asian champion!
                            This.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

کی روش راهی پرتغال شد

سرمربی تیم ملی ایران پس از لغو برنامه*های تیم ملی راهی کشورش شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، کارلوس کی روش، سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران پس از لغو برنامه های تیم ملی از فرصت استفاده کرده و راهی کشورش شد

اردوی بعدی تیم ملی در اواخر مرداد آغاز می شود و کارلوس کی روش برای برنامه ریزی های مربوط به آماده سازی تیم ملی چند روز قبل از آغاز اردو به ایران بازخواهد گشت

نکته قابل توجه در این روزهای اخیر می توان به دعوای بین کی روش و برانکو اشاره کرد که همین موضوع باعث شد تا فدراسیون با مرخصی کی روش موافقت کرده تا فضای فوتبال ایران کمی آرام شو

-----------------------------------------------------------*****------------------------------------------------------------------

کی روش اواسط مرداد به ایران بازمی گردد
                              سرمربی تیم ملی ایران با پایان مرخصی ۶ هفته ای خود اواسط مرداد به ایران بازمی گردد

Comment

Ando Teymourian will never be an starter for TM again , he will only be a sub.

Comment

Working...
                                X