This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Peyrovani is angered about him and CQ not being invited to the meeting with Infantino

http://90tv.ir/video/213425/%D8%B5%D...8C%D8%A7%D9%86
    Old news.

Comment

Was he in Iran?

Comment

Rohanis Instagram page right now

Comment

Iranians only seem to behave on social media when it gets to CQ!
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
            Iranians only seem to behave on social media when it gets to CQ!
            Very true. Especially when the Asian Cup was going on.

Comment

Ja dare yadi as captain Neko ham bekonim. lamasab hanoozam karesh doroste. Heif ke khodafezi kard. Taraf ta 36 salegi ham mitonest bara team moaser bashe. Vali bazam be sharafo mardonegish ke to ooj khodafezi kard va jaro baraye javoona tang nakard mesle Ali Daei ke rid be team to 2006 WC.

Hail to Captain Neko. SS management are simple idiot to let Neko and Ando out of the team. I am a Persepolis fan and I want both Neko and Ando in my team even in this age.

Comment

He has talked again...

http://cup.ir/sport/archive/487/view/105528

Comment

Kiarash, do you still have that video that you made before the Asian Cup? I really loved that video and I really want to see it again

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                    Kiarash, do you still have that video that you made before the Asian Cup? I really loved that video and I really want to see it again
                    I removed it from my channel. I will make one new soon with much better and professional footage! I'm working on my iMovie skills currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      I removed it from my channel. I will make one new soon with much better and professional footage! I'm working on my iMovie skills currently.
                      Oh, pity . That was the best Team Melli video I ever saw. What was the song that you used?

Comment

Peyrovani just told on 90, that he resigned as TM manager.

Comment

Could it be a 'manouver' with the aim of being available to take Kafashian's spot?

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                            Could it be a 'manouver' with the sim of being available to take Kafashian's spot?
                            The difference is, that Peyrovani won't be on the bench against India and Oman, according to himself

Comment

CQ will be appointed as TM manager tomorrow again most probably as usual.

Comment

Guys CQ is gone think about a new coach. Peyrovani won't win the IFF election. It will be either Kaffashain or someone more domesticated, loyal to Mr. Godarzi. Sport ministry doesn't want a manager they want loyal servants. Enjoy CQ's last days in Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X