• Show
Clear All

http://90tv.ir/video/170684/%D9%85%D...B1%D9%88%D8%B4

long show with kafashian and mayeli wow

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      http://90tv.ir/video/170684/%D9%85%D...B1%D9%88%D8%B4

long show with kafashian and mayeli wow
      This clown accuses the media and IRIB for supporting CQ, YET they let him rant about CQ and ask him for his opinion EVERY FVCKING DAY!

Comment

From what I remember our IPL teams were losing to low level Superlig teams before the season started.
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
          From what I remember our IPL teams were losing to low level Superlig teams before the season started.
          Actually the only team that lost was Zob Ahan. Perspolis got a draw Genclerbirligi, Foolad and Sepahan won their games against a 1st divison side and Sepahan drew against a 2nd league side aswell

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Actually the only team that lost was Zob Ahan. Perspolis got a draw Genclerbirligi, Foolad and Sepahan won their games against a 1st divison side and Sepahan drew against a 2nd league side aswell
            I just remember they didn't win agaisnt any decent Superlig teams so there is no way an IPL team would not be relegated in any major UEFA league.
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
              I just remember they didn't win agaisnt any decent Superlig teams so there is no way an IPL team would not be relegated in any major UEFA league.
              ShiroKhorshid was obviously being sarcastic. Clearly we can't even compare the IPL to any major UEFA league. In terms of quality I'd say that we would maybe be a mix between the 3rd German league and the 2. Bundesliga IMO, in terms of talent however it's something else and we can easily compete with those smaller European leagues like Sweden, Austria, Turkey, Czech Republic etc..

Comment

This MK is a true Psycho. He actually believes we would have performed the same in front of Nigeria and Argentina with him in charge.

Comment

Mayeli Kohan: "If your child makes a mistake will you cut his head off? Sure, Rahmati and Aghili made a mistake, but did they need to be cut from Team Melli?"

Its hilarious to hear this from a man who kicked out two u23 players from his team for "catching" them playing backgammon.

This guy is seriously unstable.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I don't doubt his intentions. I think he really wants the best for team melli, however a combination of being emotional and being misinformed is really shrouding his judgement.

EDIT 2: I like how CQ and Aryan Ghassemi called in twice but they weren't allowed to talk lol. It will be interesting to hear what CQ has to say. I think he is getting tired of all these people and will no longer hesitate to answer back to them.

Comment

Only in IR would a person who went to jail and served time be put in charge of a youth team. Kohan is a menace.

Comment

Our stronger teams would survive In a league like eredivisie or Belgium. But not in a top league. Ipls biggest problem is instability. Not enough long term contacts and the foreign players are rarely good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Sardar, Ezatolahi, Haghighi, Pezhman, Jahanbakhsh and Shoajie have not yet received a visa for Guam

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1280521...87%D9%86%D8%AF!

Comment

Ambassador of Portugal to Tehran, spoke with Carlos Queiroz about setting up a friendly between the two teams.

https://twitter.com/bbcpersiansport/...93132754251776

Comment

If the game against Portugal happens we get the chance to take revenge for the 2006 match.

Ronaldo vs Team Melli (This time unfortunately we wouldn't have Jadoogar)

Comment

We have been on training camps in Portugal, why not? Hopefully their ambassador have the power to pull it through.

Comment

I'm so sick of these Iranian mentality. bache bazi, lajj bazi, hamash hashie, hamash dava, hamash man behtaram, in kie on kie man inam man onam. for fak sake let the man do his job in peace.
                                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X