This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
    Waiting for ticket ? Cant he just buy a one way ticket to Tehran instead of waiting all the time ! is he that cheap ?
    I think both camps are trying to hard at playing the victim rather than just sitting down and hashing out an agreement. The media of course is feeding of the daily who wronged who and who is telling a lie/truth...I am at a point where I think the relationship is so far damaged that any renewal of a contract at this stage in the game is likely going to do nothing for our AC campaign.

Maybe it's time for a fresh face(s)?
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

AW: TM-News-

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
      Waiting for ticket ? Cant he just buy a one way ticket to Tehran instead of waiting all the time ! is he that cheap ?
      And then he'd be sitting around in Tehran waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        And then he'd be sitting around in Tehran waiting.
        Can you read ? It says he is waiting in Dubai for the ticket

Comment

I knew this BS would happen, whenever IFF says "we agreed to terms BUT......." You know that but leads to a no in the end.

And that's not something just with IFF, it's with our football and heck, even our people.

I have a bad feeling about this but I hope I'm wrong.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^^^ Well, if they agreed to terms, I don't understand why CQ didn't just sign the contract. I think the problem's on both sides.

Comment

I've heard that Asian Cup with no coach should be fun..

Comment

Meanwhile some great friendly games are passing us by each day when this contract could have been signed 4 weeks ago why ??????

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/467861

Comment

CQ is back in Iran , will meet Kafashian Thursday.

کی روش به ایران بازگشت/ سرنوشت سرمربی تیم ملی فردا مشخص می شود
                    کارلوس کی روش سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان به ایران بازگشت.

مهدی نفر در قلب من جای دارد
                    کی روش: معتقدم فردا می توانیم به یکسری نتایج برسیم/ اخبار مربوط به دست بردن در قرارداد صحت ندارد
                    سرمربی تیم ملی گفت: مهم ترین موضوع این است که من امروز اینجا هستم تا فردا در جلسه ای که هماهنگ شده است با کفاشیان شرکت کنم.

Comment

با توافق طرفین
                      قرارداد کی روش با فدراسیون فوتبال یک شنبه امضا می شود
                      قرارداد سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران با مسئولان فدراسیون روز یک شنبه به امضا خواهد رسید.

1393/05/30 - 15:58:00

در پایان جلسه مشترک
                      کی روش و کفاشیان به توافق رسیدند
                      کارلوس کی روش و رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال برای عقد قرارداد به توافق رسیدند

Comment

AW: TM-News-

Not convinced it's really done yet, but pleased to read.

Comment

Carlos Queiroz has reached an agreement with Iran Football Association. He is to lead Iran through Russia 2018.
                          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Iran is the only country participating in the asian cup to not be playing at least 1 friendly in september. Even the likes of palestine and iraq, who are both at war, have friendlies scheduled.

Comment

Why in the hell we go to South Africa again
                              we done playing Nigeria so we dont need to play any african club teams
                              if we play south african national team inNov.14 th then ok but playing thier local clubs is absolutely a waist of time as far as perparation for the asian cup

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                Why in the hell we go to South Africa again
                                we done playing Nigeria so we dont need to play any african club teams
                                if we play south african national team inNov.14 th then ok but playing thier local clubs is absolutely a waist of time as far as perparation for the asian cup

(Another day , another pay): روز از نو،روزی از نو

درخواست جدید کی روش از فدراسیون فوتبال
                                تیم ملی ایران به آفریقای جنوبی برمی گردد

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران برای آماده سازی حضور در جام ملت های آسیا به درخواست کی روش اردویی را در آفریقای جنوبی برگزار خواهد کرد.

"Why in the hell "
                                one benefit ,perhaps to test if jerseys will shrink.

Comment

Working...
                                X