X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

خیال کی روش راحت؛ رفیعی آزاد شد
    مشکل ملی پوشان سرباز از جمله سروش رفیعی با اعلام رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال از سوی ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح برطرف شد.

مشکل تمام بازیکنان سرباز از جمله سروش رفیعی برای همراهی تیم ملی نیز حل شد
    Hallelujah! I've missed Soroush, it will be great to have him back in TM especially in this crucial time.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

TM Leave Iran to Florence on Sat.
      CQ won't come to Iran but directly join TM inItaly.

برای برپایی اردوی ۱۰ روزه
      کاروان ۴۴ نفره تیم ملی بامداد شنبه عازم فلورانس می شود/کی روش مستقیم به ایتالیا می رود
      کاروان تیم ملی فوتبال ایران برای برپایی اردوی ۱۰ روزه بامداد شنبه عازم ایتالیا میشود.

---------------------------------------------------

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران برای برپایی اردوی 10 روزه به منظور آماده*سازی رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه بامداد شنبه آینده راهی اردوی ایتالیا می شود.برای برگزاری این اردو، فدراسیون فوتبال نام 44 نفر بازیکن و همراه را معرفی کرده و این تعداد بامداد شنبه 23 مرداد از فرودگاه امام خمینی راهی رم خواهند شد.تیم ملی قرار است در این اردو 2 دیدار تدارکاتی برگزار کند که یک دیدار با تیم منتخب سری B و یک دیدار نیز با یکی از تیم های زیرگروه لیگ برتر ایتالیا خواهد بود.
      Last edited by St_Mark; 08-10-2016, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Hallelujah! I've missed Soroush, it will be great to have him back in TM especially in this crucial time.
        he was in a pretty decent form at AC15, if he has kept up that form and fitness, then he certainly will be a welcomed addition to our current shallow CM/AM options..!!

Comment

Who all are going to Florence exactly? I can see the article said that 44 people (staff + players) are going, but there is no indication of who all are going.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
            Who all are going to Florence exactly? I can see the article said that 44 people (staff + players) are going, but there is no indication of who all are going.
            Coaching Staff + Admin
            Domestic based players (no legionnaires).

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Coaching Staff + Admin
              Domestic based players (no legionnaires).
              So no Azmoun, Gucci, Milad Mo... etc???

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                So no Azmoun, Gucci, Milad Mo... etc???
                Nope. Not for the Italy camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Nope. Not for the Italy camp.
                  Thats good! They are too experienced for Serie B italian football anyways. It's nice to see our IPL guys play against Serie B players and sort out the best talent from that group.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    he was in a pretty decent form at AC15, if he has kept up that form and fitness, then he certainly will be a welcomed addition to our current shallow CM/AM options..!!
                    He had a very solid season to say the least last year for TS, as you said he will add needed depth in that area of the pitch. Now we have 3 great CAMs in shojaeian, Shojaie, and Soroush
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      He had a very solid season to say the least last year for TS, as you said he will add needed depth in that area of the pitch. Now we have 3 great CAMs in shojaeian, Shojaie, and Soroush
                      Brother, I have seen you and couple of others spelling Masoud's name wrong quite recently, I am pretty sure it's spelled ''Shojaei'' instead of '"Shojaie''. Just to say it, don't want to be a grammar nazi or anything.

According to Transfermarkt, his official name: http://www.transfermarkt.com/masoud-.../spieler/26574

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Brother, I have seen you and couple of others spelling Masoud's name wrong quite recently, I am pretty sure it's spelled ''Shojaei'' instead of '"Shojaie''. Just to say it, don't want to be a grammar nazi or anything.

According to Transfermarkt, his official name: http://www.transfermarkt.com/masoud-.../spieler/26574
                        Link is 502 Bad Gateway. Link is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Link is 502 Bad Gateway. Link is dead.
                          Works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

Thanks I know I always forgot that's the right way to spell it, it's just a habit at this point for me after many years of spelling his name like that.....usually in English, most names that end with the "ee" sound are spelled with ie. I'll try to rememember from now but no promises
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Anyone know when the TM list will be released? 3 weeks until the big game!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                Anyone know when the TM list will be released? 3 weeks until the big game!
                                Can't be any later than tomorrow given we are supposed to be departing on Saturday for Italy
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X