This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM homeboy View Post
    Its crazy how different PP fans from inside Iran react to the current feud between Branko n CQ vs. PP fans outside Iran (PP fans of Persian Football.com)

The PP fans in Iran are destroying CQ page, and their opinions on 90tv. ir and other sites are border line disgusting.

PP fans from Iran are so wrapped in the feud with SS that they'll sell their own soul just to have an upper hand over SS fans.
    Lets not forget about the silly hand signal they throw up to show the number 6 every freaking time. Football in Iran is so convoluted.

Comment

Its crazy how different PP fans from inside Iran react to the current feud between Branko n CQ vs. PP fans outside Iran (PP fans of Persian Football.com)

The PP fans in Iran are destroying CQ page, and their opinions on 90tv. ir and other sites are border line disgusting.

PP fans from Iran are so wrapped in the feud with SS that they'll sell their own soul just to have an upper hand over SS fans.
      Opinions on PFDC are in many ways different than the ones inside Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Opinions on PFDC are in many ways different than the ones inside Iran.
        I agree, we are still expats who have a different perspective. I don't think its comparable to fans inside Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          I told you guys that all this fuss is about nothing , like Taj said today the league will start 2 weeks earlier than scheduled
          And TM will have. 2 week camp and a friendly game as well , before the Qatar match
          for time being, that is a good solution to resolve the sides differences and move on past this bs pissfight and drama..!!
          but i still maintain hold a grudge against Brangoh(for his Very untimely and destructively late opposition to TM prepration scheduel) and other mdafking vatanforoosh bastards in our football who constantly try to undermine success of CQ's TM and fk with TM's carefully put togeher prepration schedule..!!
          now lets see if the goozoo IPL coaches play fair when the time for this very vital preparation camp arrives ???and if the useless clowns in IFF could actually muster a semi-sensible tune up friendly prior to taking on Gutter in WCQs..!!????
          i still have much admiration for what AK8 has done for our Football and much of what he has stood for in the past, but for his own credibility sake he needs to take those fking RED Sunglasses off his eyes, and learn to opinionated on PP related issues much , Much more Objectively ..!
          AK Must understand that NOTHING in our football Ever stands above TM..!
          and he come to terms with and fully accept the Fact that TM's objectives at any and all times Takes total precedent over that of any of our domestic clubs ...!!, and that very much includes the objectives of that over-rated, tokhmy club that he seems to be all so ignorantly in love with, PP....!

Comment

The PP fans in Iran are destroying CQ official page with Vulgar comments, and their opinions on 90tv. ir and other sites are border line disgusting.

I may not agree with all the moves CQ makes but he doesn't deserve whats been happening to his FB page. (its embarrassing for us Iranians as a whole) very Classless
            https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueirozoficial/
            Is that really his official FB site?

Comment

Dear Colleague Mr. BranKo.
              The End.
              Since you did not assume your mistake, this is my last comment about this subject.
              As far as I know until now you did not come out and - as a Gentleman - you did not apologize to the president of IRIF or to the Federation and League Board. You did not apologize to Persepolis Fans and not even to me. All this knowing that you made a serious mistake and that you have been unfair and incorrect.
              You insulted and offended Team Melli Coach, Carlos Queiroz, one colleague that always showed and treated you with respect. For witch reason, only you can explain. You know you can’t escape from apologize and with humble and honor tell your Persepolis fans to stop insulting me, because you are totally responsible for this situation. If you think i get intimidated you make another mistake.
              If you think you become big or stronger engaging this wave of insults against me, you are totally wrong. Every day that you delay your apologize to me and to Persepolis Fans, you are with out any doubt growing your fault. Even if you regret those words, with out apologize you become smaller and smaller every thay. You take the risk to go from Branko to branquinho (litle branco in Portuguese). As a football gentleman you will loose all your reputation and credibility and very soon, some how some way, people will start to say that this, at the end of the day, was always your real face.
              Dear Persepolis and Team Melil Fans.
              I wish you all my best wishes. I feel really sorry and disturbed for this sad and regretful episode. As you know, without reason unfortunately Mr. Branko produced false and malicious comments about me. I am still very chocked and surprised with those non-ethical accusations and until now there is nothing that can explain or justify that personal public attack against me, Team Melli Coach.
              I totally reject and refuse the accusation of stopping players to make medical tests. Only one mind that is out of order can make the accusation inside one official facility of the Federation, with the support and cooperation of the Director of that facility, that the National Team Coach Carlos Queiroz is the one that now decides who is Champion or get relegated in the League. This is absolutely not acceptable coming from the coach of such a great club as Persepolis.
              Thank you anyway for your always-welcome comments.
              With my best wishes,
              Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If these letters are real then CQ is manic. The guy is really narcissistic, yea he's a good coach, but damn he is full of himself.
                CQ is a great tactician, and he can diffuse corruption well. But he is dictatorial because he certainly acts that way. He pushes around people with intimidation, and in that sense, he's not really much different from the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                  But he is dictatorial because he certainly acts that way.
                  Actually that is exactly was is needed in Iran! That's why on the contrary to his precedents, he's so successful with both people and the authorities at the same time.

Comment

I guess many SS and PP fans would kick my butt for saying that, but for Iranian football it would be a healing process if both PP and SS get eliminated and re-established as a private company....
                    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

If these letters are real then CQ is manic. The guy is really narcissistic, yea he's a good coach, but damn he is full of himself.
                      CQ is a great tactician, and he can diffuse corruption well. But he is dictatorial because he certainly acts that way. He pushes around people with intimidation, and in that sense, he's not really much different from the other side.
                      this kind of conflict management is pretty much comparable to: what goes around, comes around. If you try to jerk me around, I'll do the same with you! At least that's what CQ may intend to do with a bunch of idiots surrounding Iranian football....
                      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Branko isn't the type of person to really deserve such a bs letter

Comment

CQ is doing this to teach his critics a lesson and, as crazy as he sounds, it will make people think twice about talking out of their ass like Branko and company did. This is a good tactic with the WCQs coming up and will keep people's mouths shut for a while.

Comment

Then why the fu.. Mi idiot branko opens his mouth and attackes CQ on media and acuses him of determining the winner of league?
                            Branko deserves much worse than that and should be kicked out of Iran.
                            CQ has every right to ask him to apologise.

Comment

He really honestly deserves it. As a Persepolisi myself I have lost all respect for him, CQ just made announced a camp and asked all players to attend then Branko suddenly gives an interview attacking him for this and that. That was very childish, if Branko had even one piece of dignity, he would have talked to CQ directly and privately instead of making a big drama out of it.

And lets make something completely clear. TM > Persepolis. EVERYTIME. Nothing is more important than the National Team, nothing, and people who think other wise should really not call themselves Iranians, we are then no different than the Arabs who spend millions on their clubs but can't muster up a player for the 2nd division of Holland.

Comment

I have always admired him especially for how much he improved four team in just one season but he showed his true colors by brewing sh!t with the wrong person. Instead of being a professional and picking up the phone and calling CQ he immediately goes to the press and complains. A coach of his caliber that claims to be "professional" should at least have the decency to do such. I've been saying it in all my comments on this matter - as the former TM manager who saw his team suffer the effects of unnecessary hashiyeh leading up to the 2006 WC, for him to do what he is doing (which he knows damn well what he's doing), shows that he only cares about himself and doesn't give a shit about TM. It shows that he sees TM as a tool he could care less about the conditions of, all he cares about is himself.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X