Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here we all thought the Arabs are dirty. What Guam is doing makes the Arabs look like Saints. As far as I remember, the Arabs never refused entry to any of our players.

I hope TM RAPES them in their own backyard.

Comment

I have never seen a minnow being so cocky, they actually think they have a chance to make the next round

We need to help them out of their dreams. Never liked these arrogant attitudes, they should know their place.

What I noticed that every time a minnow matches up against Iran, they are super motivated to win and will do everything to make sure it gets hard for us. It's not even funny anymore, everyone dislikes us.

If this was against Korea or Japan they would be ass kissing their way into the game.

Comment

In a way it's a compliment. Not defending cheap and dirty tricks but it's true everyone wants to beat the champ. Being no.1 in Asia comes with a price. The rest envy us. But our real enemy is inside, ppl like Asadi MK and Goozdazi...
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
          http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/...cle7859699.ece
          Little Guam babies now complaining about some noise at their hotel
          Good luck to Guam, it is Diwali in india on the 11th. The place is like a war zone with firecrackers going off every second for the festival of lights. It is india's biggest festival. There will be a lot of parties happening and this wont be the last.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            cause is annoying, they wont let a national team player in, we need to win and we need to win big
            of course, we're on the same page there. don't really see the necessity of including the 'rape' analogy to explain it.

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
            political correctness is a disease
            well, aren't you a tough guy? rather have that so called disease than being straight up ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
              of course, we're on the same page there. don't really see the necessity of including the 'rape' analogy to explain it.

well, aren't you a tough guy? rather have that so called disease than being straight up ignorant.
              is just a tone to win, you can get abroad

Comment

I don't understand why these countries treat us like garbage. It's not just guam ... South Korea , Saudi Arabia (mostly in ACL), Iraq and even uzbekistan. How come they don't show us any respect ???

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  I don't understand why these countries treat us like garbage. It's not just guam ... South Korea , Saudi Arabia (mostly in ACL), Iraq and even uzbekistan. How come they don't show us any respect???
                  because of people like assadi and the rest of the henchmen in the federation/ministry and upwards. it's always the players and the people of who become ghorbani.

Comment

They're jealous because Iranians are superior

Comment

I don't understand why these countries treat us like garbage. It's not just guam ... South Korea , Saudi Arabia (mostly in ACL), Iraq and even uzbekistan. How come they don't show us any respect ???
                      Suspicious lurking around PFDC

because of people like assadi and the rest of the henchmen in the federation/ministry and upwards. it's always the players and the people of who become ghorbani.

Comment

I understand why people hate assadi and rest of his colleagues in IFF, but to be fair we had this problem before these idiots. I honestly think its the image that we're given in the media. I've never seen anything positive from inside of iran, posted on big media's such as yahoo, and other news channel. Just type Iran in yahoo or any other big media search engines and you'll see the image that they've given us.

Comment

I understand why people hate assadi and rest of his colleagues in IFF, but to be fair we had this problem before these idiots. I honestly think its the image that we're given in the media. I've never seen anything positive from inside of iran, posted on big media's such as yahoo, and other news channel. Just type Iran in yahoo or any other big media search engines and you'll see the image that they've given us.
                          of course the west political bias towards their foreign policy will affect the worldwide image of our beautiful country and therefore somewhat also other countries approaches, but we're not the only country with a dark shade of western propaganda on us, i.e. we should also look to clean out on our own front yard..

Comment

Karrar's interview on Iraqi TV, this dude is plain trash What a crybaby. Return to Iraq and play amateur football it will be better for everyone. I pray to god what he says about joining Sepahan isn't true, it would be a total disaster

Comment

We had the same problem before these idiots because we had other idiots like them in the same positions. We are a country with no lack of idiots in high positions.

Remember when these same people tried to convince us that Iraq played an ineligible player in the AC, only for us to find out later it was our own fault.

Our image in the media is because of these type of people. What good exists in Iran that you expect them to report? Just look at the news we ourselves post on these forums. What percentage of it is good news?
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Karrar's interview on Iraqi TV, this dude is plain trash What a crybaby. Return to Iraq and play amateur football it will be better for everyone. I pray to god what he says about joining Sepahan isn't true, it would be a total disaster

What's wrong with what he said? He isn't getting paid, and they keep telling him today, tomorrow, next game, etc... Our domestic players complain about not getting paid all the time, what is different in this situation?

It's not like he came on TV and starting trashing the league. He even said teams like Sepahan, Zob Ahan, and Teraktor are not like Esteghlal and will pay their players. He also mentioned how special the derby is.

I don't think he did anything wrong, he is calling out a team that lied to him. The only most likely BS he said is that he's the highest paid player.

Comment

Working...
                                X