Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a PP fan it just makes me sick when i see these weird comments through Queiroz not only that, they see PP above Team Melli how idiot they can be sometimes? i just can't understand these idiot fans, they think a win over SS is more important than WCQ 2018
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Sorry from when Branko is a professional coach? do you still remember the team under him? there is only one professional coach in Iran at the moment and that is CQ who is trying to make a successful WC apperance in spite of all the problem ever mand and his dog and Branko who is probably now less than dog causing him.
      Branko is not at the same level at CQ and he is selfish to think about PP and his club only. In my view all PP fans are really, based on what i am seeing now.
      As ai mentioned, be happy to get an ACL spot and loos to Arabs, instead of making TM proud in WC. Plus, why didn't Branko and his fans think of this when we we were desparately trying to qualify for Olympics under two other morons like Khakpour amd Mayeli Kodan?
      Because he was scared of going against mayeli Kodan. So please stop justifying Branko.

Comment

Apply FIFA Rules and no whining.

If you can't make it to the WC following FIFA rules then you don't deserve to be there.

Making it to the WC doesn't change shit for us. We have made it 3 times in last 18 years and look where we are!
        same place we were 20 years ago (and that's being modest), and still far behind where we where 35 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
          Sorry from when Branko is a professional coach? do you still remember the team under him? there is only one professional coach in Iran at the moment and that is CQ who is trying to make a successful WC apperance in spite of all the problem ever mand and his dog and Branko who is probably now less than dog causing him.
          Branko is not at the same level at CQ and he is selfish to think about PP and his club only. In my view all PP fans are really, based on what i am seeing now.
          As ai mentioned, be happy to get an ACL spot and loos to Arabs, instead of making TM proud in WC. Plus, why didn't Branko and his fans think of this when we we were desparately trying to qualify for Olympics under two other morons like Khakpour amd Mayeli Kodan?
          Because he was scared of going against mayeli Kodan. So please stop justifying Branko.
          I read a lot of emotion in your post, that's the reason I asked to look objectively and impartially to his position. Let's assume that Branko is not a professional coach, what if Pep Guardiola was the coach and had expressed his displeasure?

Comment

Yes of course. I am emotional. That is true. As I am not a fan of any club. I only support TM. And they have just ruined it for me.
            But my rational is still the same. Is winning a meaningless cup in Iran, or getting an Asian Cup spot more important than WC?
            Plus looking at resumes and credentials, the players participating in TM training camps would be fitter and more acceptable to tactics, compared to the training under any of the coaches at club level.
            Additionally, i would like everyone to watch the game with mexico, and Portugal under Branko and compare that with our performance against Nigeria, Argentina, Iraq, Chile and Sweden and then tell me Branko better positioned to increase the fitness level of players.
            I know I am harsh to PP fans maybe and I apologise if that comes across in a bad way, but as I mentioned, I am not a fan of any club in Iran, as I believe the clubs are controlled by so called leaders who are getting paid by government to control the required outcome for each club. That is why ii follow the coaches, not the clubs. Veisie, Yahya, Mansourian, Kamalvand, Daie, etc. and not the clubs.
            So even if Pep Guardiola expressed his displeasure, I would still say TM is much more important than anything else. Maybe I am so sensitive about TM and CQ, because I got a chance for a close encounter during Asian WC in Sydney and all I can tell you is that I watched this man during that time. TM and the fans are really important for him and it makes me sad when I hear him say I wouldn't care any more.

Comment

I couldn't believe it when some people here actually praised Branko for his coaching ''abilities'' when he signed with Perspolis. He ruined our golden team in 2004 by not getting the Asian title, and messed up in 2006 by losing against Mexico and Portugal due to managerial blunders. This Branko guy is a liability to Iranian football, and now he is opening his mouth look what happens...we are left without any preparation and we have two incredibly important games against Qatar and China. And those two teams will give us a hard time. Befarma, Perspolis and their thugs.

Comment

BrankoorTm#
                I am going to create this #BrankoOrTM.
                Do you support considering:
                هرچند که در این بین برخی عقیده دارند که برانکو برای صحبت*هایش از یک مرد در سایه که این روزها به همراه همسرش به اپوزوسیون تیم ملی تبدیل شده*اند، خط گرفته و صحبت*هایش را با وی هماهنگ می*کند اما هراندازه هم که این فضا آلوده و غیرقابل تنفس باشد، امروز نه لغو اردوهای تیم ملی که می*خواهد دومین جام جهانی پیاپی را تجربه کند کسی را خوشحال می*کند و نه غیبت ملی*پوشان در اردوهای تیم*های باشگاهی که قرار بود طبق برنامه تیم ملی از ۶ هفته آماده*سازی برای تیم*های باشگاهی برای آغاز لیگ برتر ۵ هفته را اردوی تیم ملی سپری کنند و فقط یک هفته برای هماهنگی با تیم*های باشگاهی در تمرینات تیم*هایشان حاضر شوند و جالب اینکه کار تا جایی پیش رفت که حتی ملی*پوشان نیز تلفن*های خود را خاموش کرده و به گوش به فرمان سرمربی تیم ملی منتظر دستورات او ماندند.
                And that looking at all the facts, Branko could have avoided all of these with a simple email or phone call to CQ. Let me know so I can adjust my campaign for removal of Branko accordingly.
                I will also publish an open letter to Mr Branko and I would wish for your support and contribuition.
                Mr Branko has to go and I am counting on your help.

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
                  BrankoorTm#
                  I am going to create this #BrankoOrTM.
                  Do you support considering:
                  هرچند که در این بین برخی عقیده دارند که برانکو برای صحبت*هایش از یک مرد در سایه که این روزها به همراه همسرش به اپوزوسیون تیم ملی تبدیل شده*اند، خط گرفته و صحبت*هایش را با وی هماهنگ می*کند اما هراندازه هم که این فضا آلوده و غیرقابل تنفس باشد، امروز نه لغو اردوهای تیم ملی که می*خواهد دومین جام جهانی پیاپی را تجربه کند کسی را خوشحال می*کند و نه غیبت ملی*پوشان در اردوهای تیم*های باشگاهی که قرار بود طبق برنامه تیم ملی از ۶ هفته آماده*سازی برای تیم*های باشگاهی برای آغاز لیگ برتر ۵ هفته را اردوی تیم ملی سپری کنند و فقط یک هفته برای هماهنگی با تیم*های باشگاهی در تمرینات تیم*هایشان حاضر شوند و جالب اینکه کار تا جایی پیش رفت که حتی ملی*پوشان نیز تلفن*های خود را خاموش کرده و به گوش به فرمان سرمربی تیم ملی منتظر دستورات او ماندند.
                  And that looking at all the facts, Branko could have avoided all of these with a simple email or phone call to CQ. Let me know so I can adjust my campaign for removal of Branko accordingly.
                  I will also publish an open letter to Mr Branko and I would wish for your support and contribuition.
                  Mr Branko has to go and I am counting on your help.
                  Count me in, what should i do?
                  Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Let me create the tag and get you all contribute.

Comment

The bottom line is that both sides are correct in what they are saying

TM is very important but the clubs need their players too

This will be solved easily m TM will have a 2 week camp before the Qatar game and I believe we will be fine

Comment

Lol. This was told to the clubs months ago, but back then they din't have so many TM players, so they didn't care. Is it CQ's fault that PP opted to go after all the TM players?
                        And again why would you think that a player trained under Branko would be more fit compared to players trained in TM camp?
                        It all goes back to who do you believe in? Baranko or CQ.
                        And I am not ashamed to say that I believe in CQ over any other coach in Iran.

Comment

Another fight by CQ, when all these fights will end? This only hurts TM and all good works he is doing for national team...

Comment

exact to the point! bravo QC
                            کی روش نوشت: «طبیعت انسانی بالاتر از فرهنگ، مذهب و یا رنگ پوست است، مهم نیست که شما سفید، سیاه، سرخ یا زرد پوست باشید. شما اگر با عقاب ها نشست و برخواست کنید پرواز را یاد خواهید گرفت، اگر با گرگ ها بنشینید زوزه خواهید کرد و
                            اگر با مارها وقت بگذرانید کاری جز خزیدن و سم تف کردن نخواهید کرد و متاسفانه من می توانم این بازی های شما را پیش بینی کنم.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=305027

Comment

Taj backs CQ

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=305208

Comment

Guys please relax
                                I love CQ and yes he is the best coach TM has ever had , he is also a lot better than Branko
                                But at the same time he is bullying the clubs
                                Look in reality we don't need two 10 day camps in June and July to get ready for Qatar and China ok we don't .
                                So the clubs who have paid good money for thier top players and need to prepare for the upcoming season right ?
                                I promise you guys that IFF will set up a 2 week camp with the blessing of the clubs right before he Qatar match and in which we will
                                Also play a friendly game to get ready
                                No need to worry

Comment

Working...
                                X