TM-News- - Page 7

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 903 FirstFirst ... 567891757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: TM-News-

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,867 Times in 1,564 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Darloc View Post
    Waiting for ticket ? Cant he just buy a one way ticket to Tehran instead of waiting all the time ! is he that cheap ?
    I think both camps are trying to hard at playing the victim rather than just sitting down and hashing out an agreement. The media of course is feeding of the daily who wronged who and who is telling a lie/truth...I am at a point where I think the relationship is so far damaged that any renewal of a contract at this stage in the game is likely going to do nothing for our AC campaign.

Maybe it's time for a fresh face(s)?
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Editor in Chief, PFDC Website
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,476 Times in 3,482 Posts

AW: TM-News-

Quote Originally Posted by Darloc View Post
    Waiting for ticket ? Cant he just buy a one way ticket to Tehran instead of waiting all the time ! is he that cheap ?
    And then he'd be sitting around in Tehran waiting.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martin-Reza For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,012 Times in 468 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    And then he'd be sitting around in Tehran waiting.
    Can you read ? It says he is waiting in Dubai for the ticket

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,011 Times in 4,071 Posts
    I knew this BS would happen, whenever IFF says "we agreed to terms BUT......." You know that but leads to a no in the end.

And that's not something just with IFF, it's with our football and heck, even our people.

I have a bad feeling about this but I hope I'm wrong.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,488 Posts
    ^^^ Well, if they agreed to terms, I don't understand why CQ didn't just sign the contract. I think the problem's on both sides.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,308 Times in 4,638 Posts
    I've heard that Asian Cup with no coach should be fun..

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,783 Times in 1,183 Posts
    Meanwhile some great friendly games are passing us by each day when this contract could have been signed 4 weeks ago why ??????

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,156 Times in 2,674 Posts
    "JFA President Sends Letter of Thanks to IFF Chief Kaffashian
    August 20, 2014 - 18:36

TEHRAN (Tasnim) - Japan Football Association (JFA) president Daini Kuniya has sent a letter of gratitude to his counterpart Ali Kaffashian on Wednesday.

Iran and Japan football federations signed on a partnership MoU at Iran National Football Academy in Tehran last week.

Both football governing bodies will now cooperate with each other for further development of football in Iran and Japan.

I would like to express my deep gratitude to you for your hospitality during the mutual agreement and we are waiting to see you in the near future in Japan, Daini Kuniya wrote in his letter to Kaffashian."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 12,140 Times in 5,136 Posts
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Q is back in Iran , will meet Kafashian Thursday.

کی روش به ایران بازگشت/ سرنوشت سرمربی تیم ملی فردا مشخص می شود
    کارلوس کی روش سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان به ایران بازگشت.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]سرمربی تیم ملی گفت: مهم ترین موضوع این است که من امروز اینجا هستم تا فردا در جلسه ای که هماهنگ شده است با کفاشیان شرکت کنم.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 12,140 Times in 5,136 Posts

با توافق طرفین
    قرارداد کی روش با فدراسیون فوتبال یک شنبه امضا می شود
    قرارداد سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران با مسئولان فدراسیون روز یک شنبه به امضا خواهد رسید.

1393/05/30 - 15:58:00

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]کارلوس کی روش و رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال برای عقد قرارداد به توافق رسیدند

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 903 FirstFirst ... 567891757107507 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.