• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran 4:0 Serie B XI

Minute 70

Comment

پیروزی ایران در نبمه نخست دومین بازی تدارکارتی در ایتالیا

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در نیمه نخست برابر تیم منتخب زیر ٢١ سال سری ب ایتالیا به پیروزی رسید.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس و به نقل از سایت فدراسیون فوتبال، تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در دومین دیدار تمرینی خود در کمپ تیم ملی ایران در نیمه نخست با سه گل برابر تیم منتخب زیر ٢١ سال سری ب ایتالیا به پیروزی دست یافت.گلهای ایران در دقایق ١٥،٢٥ و ٤٤ وارد دروازه حریف شد.
      همزمان با برگزاری این بازی تمرینی تعدادی از بازیکنان در زمین مجاور تمرین کردند.
      تیم ملی ایران تا روز پنج شنبه در ایتالیا حضور دارد.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Kheyli mokhlesim daash Quiroz!

I believe that watch band colors represented Gucci, which also is similar to Portugal's flag colors. Here is an example of a Gucci watch band:

He was given that Hublot watch as a gift during WC in brazil. I believe Hublot gave all managers a commemorative team watch as part of the "Hublot Loves Football" campaign and the watch bands were the colors of they country they were coaching . There was a thread about it on here when CQ was given the watch.

Comment

I believe that watch band colors represented Gucci, which also is similar to Portugal's flag colors. Here is an example of a Gucci watch band:

I believe Hubolt gave watches to all the Wold Cup 2014 coaches, the bands representing the country's flag that they are representing.

Comment

Full Time
            Iran 4:0 Serie B XI

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
              He was given that Hublot watch as a gift during WC in brazil. I believe Hublot gave all managers a commemorative team watch as part of the "Hublot Loves Football" campaign and the watch bands were the colors of they country they were coaching . There was a thread about it on here when CQ was given the watch.
              Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              I believe Hubolt gave watches to all the Wold Cup 2014 coaches, the bands representing the country's flag that they are representing.
              Thanks for the clarification folks. I was unaware of the gift. I remember the thread, but I guess the Hublot part I might have missed or forgotten.

Comment

I have the gucci watch with the same band and it feels very patriotic.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

به گزارش سايت فدراسيون فوتبال، تيم ملي فوتبال ايران عصر امروز از ساعت ١٨ به وقت محلي به مصاف تيم منتخب زير ٢١ ساله هاي سري ب ايتاليا رفت و توانست اين بازي را با چهار گل به سود خود به پايان برساند.
                  گلهاي ايران در دقايق ١٥،٢٥،٤٤ و ٥٥ وارد دروازه حريف شد.
                  كارلوس كي روش در اين بازي از بازيكنان متفاوتي استفاده كرد.
                  تيم ايران تا پنج شنبه عصر در ايتاليا حضور خواهد داشت.

Comment

Alle ore 18 a
                    #Coverciano seconda e ultima amichevole italiana per la Nazionale dell'Iran, in raduno al Centro Tecnico Federale per preparare le prossime sfide di qualificazione ai Mondiali:
                    la selezione asiatica affronterà la B Italia, la rappresentativa under 21 della Lega B.

In foto: da sinistra, Massimo Piscedda, tecnico della B Italia, e Carlos Queiroz, il famoso CT portoghese della nazionale iraniana

https://www.facebook.com/FIGC/photos...type=3&theater

Comment

Lega Serie B U21 XI (Italy) 0-4 Iran FT

Comment

Well now everyone can shut up about their PGPL is sh*t BS. Smashed a mid table team and beat best young players 4-0.... This is good indicator that our league has some real quality despite its flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          Well now everyone can shut up about their PGPL is sh*t BS. Smashed a mid table team and beat best young players 4-0.... This is good indicator that our league has some real quality despite its flaws.
                          Serie B is better than IPL.

Comment

This is far from the only indicator. But let those that want to follow that cool trend keep doing so, those that follow the league and have football knowledge will know that we have quality and many talents in our league despite its blatant lack professionalism at times of course. But that situation always closely reminds me of the portion of French people that say their own league is shit, but although French teams cannot compete financially (bar Paris) and can't hold on to their best players or can't attract great players, Ligue 1 produces way more talents than a "superior" league such as the EPL.

Comment

An Iran squad known to each other and trained together under CQ in the past and together in the last 10 days - plus familiar with CQ's tactics would play a lot more cohesively against a select 11 from series B probably put together in the last couple of days?

I'm not judging IPL v Series B or any other league what I'm saying is that if you want to "shut up" critics, you may need to consider circumstances and thereby put up a more compelling argument!
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Na.... PGPL is not a such a good league but I think a lot of people underestimate it a great deal and usually take it over the top! It's better than the second divisions of European leagues and again back to my argument that top 5 PGPL teams would make lower mid to bottom of the Bundesliga!

Hence I do not agree that our best players, like Haji Safi, are better off in European second division leagues than in PGPL. It's not in their rank and dignity!

Comment

Working...
                                X