Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran, forever world champions in hashie!! Baba daast vardarin digeh, a bunch of hezbollahi mafia!!

Comment

cant wait for the game against oman

Comment

So some Hezbollahi tried to pocket the 100.000 bux that were meant for Queiroz. But hey sometimes even Kaffashian impresses me.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          yea he looks too pasty white and ginger to be an iranian..!!

I'll take my Thank You back ...! thank you very much...!

Isn't there some pale skinned and orange haired kid on one of Iran's youth teams who looks kinda Irish? I remember seeing a thread about him here somewhere but I don't remember his name.

Comment

Khorow Heydari has got common cold and he will miss the game against Oman

http://90tv.ir/news/158962/%D8%AE%D8...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Comment

Agil Etemadi has become the captain of his team, Almere City

http://90tv.ir/news/158966/%DA%A9%D8...4%D9%86%D8%AF/

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                Khorow Heydari has got common cold and he will miss the game against Oman

http://90tv.ir/news/158962/%D8%AE%D8...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

There is a god...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Iran, forever world champions in hashie!! Baba daast vardarin digeh, a bunch of hezbollahi mafia!!

I was happy to hear what Kafashian had to say.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

جلسه هماهنگی بازی ایران و عمان

آخرین دیدار از دور رفت ایران در مرحله مقدماتی جام جهانی فردا برابر عمان برگزار می شود.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، دقایقی پیش جلسه هماهنگی دیدارتیمهای ملی عمان و ایران برگزار شد و از دقایقی دیگر مربیان دو تیم در کنفرانس مطبوعاتی حاضر می شوند.

کنفرانس مطبوعاتی مربیان
                    دو تیم در هتل سیتی سنتر شهر مسقط محل اسکان تیم میزبان یعنی عمان برگزار می شود.

گفتنی است تیم سوریه هم که به دلیل مشکلات جنگ داخلی نمی تواند در کشور خودش میزبان این رقابتها باشد در کشور عمان دیداری را با ژاپن برگزار می کند. کنفرانس مطبوعاتی پیش از بازی این دو تیم بلافاصله بعد از کنفرانس ایران و عمان برگزار می شود.

I could not make it to ( Far from Airport) that but will try to attend afternoon Practice if possible otherwise will be at City Center in Al Khuwair ( not a good location for a Hotel)

Correction

I made a mistake. I thought its City Season hotel . City Center Hotel is actually near Airport in Seeb.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Pas maloome ke in 2 boozineh ghashang daran hamle mikonan be Carlos Queiroz.

Khaak to oon saretoon o reeshetoon. Mordeshoor oon reekhtetoono bebare.

Carlos mimoone! Berin gomshin!

Comment

Each person can promote a brand as an individual but lobbying your way through like this is wrong. We need to reevaluate CQ over this but IFF and IR are so corrupt and misleading which left us with no choice. I am sorry for us as Iranians for dealing with these people and being in this situation. It feels like crap. One side doesn't have enough money to pay for the the coach contract and fulfill its promises for NT and other side goes for side deals and shady business. We are left aside to watch it all. If CQ had a deal with Uhl Sport when not being Iranian coach then it was morally right but now it looks really immoral. At the same side this IR is not to be trusted. Choopane doroogho shode IR hichki bavar nemikone as bas ke dorogh tahvile mardom dadan.

CQ can be a shady person but there is nothing to prove this. There is also a saying if you want to kill a famous/great person you need to terrorize his/her character first. It can be IR plan to get rid of CQ. First make him look like immoral and shady then justify firing him.

Comment

Persianfootball should have a calendar for Iranian football where all the games and times are in the calendar. everything from the league to the u16-u17-u19-Omid team- team melli- women's team, futsal and beach fotball and even when the basketball team and volleyball team play.
                          TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                            Persianfootball should have a calendar for Iranian football where all the games and times are in the calendar. everything from the league to the u16-u17-u19-Omid team- team melli- women's team, futsal and beach fotball and even when the basketball team and volleyball team play.
                            Great idea! Maybe you can volunteer your time for such a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Great idea! Maybe you can volunteer your time for such a thing?
                              can i do that even that im not webbmaster ? I'm not talking about having it on the forum, but in the page itself.and I dont know when the games are. usually come into the forums and check if it says somewhere when and what time the matches are played.
                              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

image.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X