X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    So let's make this clear:

- IFF and everyone wants CQ to continue, they have a 4 years contract and want him to pursue TM coaching
    - CQ is not happy with the facilities provided, which Torabian precised that they are the same as 4 years ago, he demands more from IFF.
    - CQ is the one wanting to terminate the contract and IFF is trying to convince him to continue. However CQ has to pay a fine for wanting to leave early and wants both parties to agree to separate their ways "as friends", by mutually ending the contract.
    - The "pro-CQ" journalist that came on air expressed the fact that if it was CQ that was too ambitious or too demanding, his "name" is bigger than our federation and our football and for that reason we should try to satisfy his demands.
    - Afazeli says that it's fair enough if he finds that we don't have appropriate facilities and can't respond to his demands, only if this was mentioned during our first contract with CQ 4 years ago, not now when he already knows what will be at his disposal.

Did anyone get the same message as me? Looks like CQ is the one wanting to desperately leave, if that's the case I wouldn't hold him tbh.
    if he want to leave there must be a reason , he is not leaving because everything is good, he want faility and equipments, iff cant gurantee they will give him, so he want to leave

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      if he want to leave there must be a reason , he is not leaving because everything is good, he want faility and equipments, iff cant gurantee they will give him, so he want to leave
      Or maybe someone just offered him a bigger paycheck. The guy wants to leave, let him leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Honestly as much as I support CQ, if he wants to leave then it makes no sense to push him to stay.

I'd say let him go as well, only if I believe that he actually wants to seperate for good. Too bad since he is still the best coach we now have.
        if they can give him the facility he will stay, we will know in the next few meetings, we have to solve this issue before the april 14 world cup draw

Comment

To be honest, I'm still salty about how they let Viera go before WC 1998. Us fans aren't as wishy washy as you think. I've never "turned" on CQ. I actually think that our football is bad because every decent coach we've had we have lost based on the same bs from IFF. Iran should be a team of consistency, not a team that fires decent coaches and replaces them on whims. That's how you stop development. If a new coach comes in, despite any initial results, our team will suffer. The players have become accustomed to a specific style, and any logical football viewer will tell you that every time a new coach is brought in, there is a period of tough transition. Some teams do not rebound and are relegated (see Saudi Arabia).

Even if you hate CQ, for the sake of building a program and footballing culture, we should for once in our lives try to stick to something. You all make it seem like improved facilities are a lost cause, but maybe a coach like CQ who has been here for so long can actually affect the IFF with his demands.

If Sven Goran-Eriksen comes in tomorrow, do you think his demands for better facilities will be met? Nope. They will promise and promise friendlies, facilities, whatever, and our football will continue to stagnate. Then that coach will be forced out, and another, and another, and another, and then we are Saudi Arabia. UAE, Qatar, and others who have federations with the team as a top priority instead of their personal bank accounts will move ahead of us, and we'll be here with our thumbs up our butts longing for the days when we were actually respected by outsiders.

In 2010, my friends were laughing at Iran. When I would say we were actually a good team, they would say "but you qualified below South Korea, North Korea and Saudi Arabia???"

They would say, who is your coach? I'd have to say an ex-player who was only retired for about 2 years was coaching our national team. I can't wait for the people who are bashing now assuming we will forget to be crying in a few months when Mayeli Kohan is leading us to home losses against Qatar, UAE and Bahrain. Teams we had such an "easy" time beating under previous coaches. Yeah, CQ did nothing for us. I love how people bring up that 1, yes ONE, loss to Lebanon where our only player who wasn't injured was Ali Karimi at age 35, and expect us to still hate CQ for it. How about all of the successes? We had 2 low points under CQ, and some of you make it seem like those 2 losses are what should paint CQ's legacy.

We topped our damn WC group for the first time in who knows how long, and we beat SK twice home and away. We tied a strong Nigeria team in the WC, did well against Argentina, and came up short, but still fighting against Bosnia. We cleared our group in Asian Cup, and were eliminated in the most awesome/controversial game in the tournament's history. Seriously, some other teams deal with 10-15 important losses in a 4 year gap, we lost 3 games legitimately in those 4 years. Even the Uzbekistan game was fishy with them scoring off a foul on Pouladi when he was elbowed in the face. Still though, I need to bring all our victories up.

Please, Zandi, Dr. Doom, clipsport, tell me, when did we ever play as a team that could confidently play Arab teams and not fall apart? When was an era when we could not lose to teams like Bahrain, Saudis, etc. and keep our mental focus? 1978 maybe?

This is the most important thing CQ ever did for us, and you all will be crying very soon when he is gone. I'll be sure to post this when you guys are posting about "how could we get eliminated by Qatar, UAE and Bahrain in WCQ!!!!!!" You guys asked for it, you will get it.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Or maybe someone just offered him a bigger paycheck. The guy wants to leave, let him leave.
            the issue dont make sense, where is offereing him a bigger check, plus if its europe they can pay the fine for him, i dont think that the case, i believe he is annoyed the iff is interfering in his job expecially with player selection. he was super annoyed with the jahanbaksh and azmoun, and more pissed off the team lost with the two players there,he want facility and he wants asadi not to interfier, that all

Comment

According to Nouri, chief of Iran tax department, CQ has tax debts of more than 2 billion Toman, which is about 650k euros.

Is IFF able to pay that?! That half of CQ's year's salary

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                herpy derpy derp...
                And you guys ranting and raving about IFF and Goudarzi and X & Y all being hell bent on getting rid of CQ from the beginning so they can pocket more money, have VERY short term memories. herpy derpy derp...
                Have been seeing this dude's posts for years..and it still amazes me how he always manages to make the most assbackward interpretations from any situation Then again in two days he'll probably come back and say the exact opposite and pretend it was his belief all along

Genius, the things CQ has been complaining about are things ANY coach who gives a damn about his team would complain about! Their problems with this guy started when they realized he's not just another order taker like the third rate Croatians they're used to dealing with. They discovered he's an "ajnabi" (unlike Croatians) when they found out he wouldn't let them send his team to a motel 70 km outside the city or some Austrian village with no air conditioning like they did when Ghotbi was around.

At least read the stupid article you posted yourself where it lists the demands of IFF. A federation that tells the coach to shut up and not have any say on where his team is being sent to train, especially when that location tends to be in places not fit for even a rural team with a thousand dollar budget, is not "trying to keep him happy with their limited means", they're just telling him to shut up and go along with the corrupt, broken way they do things. NO coach worth a damn would go along with this. And no fan with brains would want a coach who does.

After what we've read in your own linked article, after reading the angry interviews from the players themselves, no one with an ounce of common sense would give more right to the government retards or even see this as 50/50… except the flip flopping bird flu expert! You don't trust our "ranting and raving"? Ok skippy, go ahead and read EVERY interview by Ashkan, Gucci, Ando, Nekounam, Hosseini and others on the squad. Ando and Shojaei have directly called out Goodarzi and Asadi for attempting to tear this team apart. But they're just "ranting and raving" I'm sure. They don't really know what's going on. The guy who really knows is the internet weirdo who writes essays about large cats and bird flu as part of his "football analysis".

شجاعی: آقای دانا! شان تیم ملی مسافرخانه بین راهی است؟/گودرزی و اسدی مصمم هستند تیم ملی از هم بپاشد!
                ورزش > فوتبال ملی - بازیکن تیم ملی می گوید مردم با این تیم ملی گرفتاری ها و بدبختی هایشان را از یاد می برند.
                سعید اکبری-خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛مسعود شجاعی یکی از باتجربه*ترین بازیکنان تیم* ملی است. او هم آرام آرام به سال*های آخر حضورش در تیم* ملی نزدیک می*شود و با کوله*باری از تجربه، حرف*هایش را به زبان می*آورد. مسعود که پس از اتفاقات و اقدامات اخیر در قبال تیم* ملی و کروش سکوت کرده بود، در گفت*وگو با خبر این سکوت را می*شکند و از وزیر ورزش و اسدی می*خواهد که یک بار مردم را راضی نگه دارند.
                در بازي با شيلي به اندازه بازي با سوئد خوب نبودي...
                نمي*دانم بازي با شيلي را ديديد يا نديديد، اگر ديديد احتمالاً دورتان شلوغ بوده است! فكر كنم در هر دو بازي، كارهايي را كه مربي مي*خواست، در زمين انجام دادم. تلاش كردم تا به تيم كمك كنم.
                در بازي با سوئد دريبل كشويي*ات گرفت و خيلي بازي*ات به چشم آمد.
                در آن بازي شرايط طوري بود كه ما بازيكنان خط جلو، مي*توانستيم توپ را حفظ كنيم و يار مستقيم را از مقابل برداريم. هدف هم اين بود كه فضاي زيادي به وجود بيايد تا بتوانيم خطرساز شويم. هدف ديگر اين بود كه تيم بتواند نفسي بكشد و جلوتر بيايد. به همين دليل سعي مي*كردم هر توپي كه مي*گيرم رو به جلو حركت كنم و دريبل بزنم.
                بعد از بازي با سوئد دو اتفاق افتاد. هم جواد نكونام از تيم* ملي خداحافظي كرد و هم كارلوس كروش. از اين اتفاقات شوكه نشديد؟
                من از قبل مي*دانستم نكونام و كروش از تيم* ملي خداحافظي مي*كنند، به همين خاطر شوكه نشدم ولي خيلي ناراحت*كننده بود و شب تلخي رقم خورد.
                خداحافظي جواد نكونام بي*شك براي تو سخت*تر بود چون هميشه در اردوهاي تيم* ملي با هم بوديد. سال*ها در تيم* ملي و اوساسونا همبازي بوديد.
                دقيقاً همين*طور است كه مي*گوييد. من تقريباً 5 سال با آقاجواد در اوساسونا همبازي بودم. 10 سال هم كه در تيم* ملي كنار هم بوديم. خيلي سخت است كه بعد از اين همه مدت، ديگر كنار هم نباشيم. در اين سال*ها چيزهاي زيادي از آقاجواد ياد گرفتم، چه در بيرون از زمين و چه در داخل زمين. او يك كاپيتان موفق بود و شك ندارم در آينده هم موفق خواهد بود.
                فكر مي*كني جواد نكونام به موقع خداحافظي كرد يا هنوز مي*توانست براي تيم* ملي بازي كند؟
                كسي غير از خودش نمي*توانست تشخيص بدهد چه زماني برود. فاكتورهايي بايد كنار هم قرار بگيرند كه يك بازيكن بتواند سخت*ترين تصميم زندگي**اش را بگيرد ولي همان*طور كه ديديد آقاجواد چه از نظر روحي و چه فيزيكي در شرايط مطلوبي بود، به گونه*اي كه در آخرين بازي*هاي ملي هم خوب بازي كرد، گل هم زد و به نظرم در اوج رفت.
                قبل از اردوي فروردين اتفاقاتي براي كروش افتاد. به او گفتند كه تيمش پايين*تر از استانداردها بوده و اين فشارها از داخل فدراسيون باعث شد تا كروش اميدي به ماندن نداشته باشد. نظرت درباره اتفاق رخ داده چيست؟
                از شخصي كه درباره استانداردها حرف مي*زند و نتايج تيم* ملي و كروش را زير استاندارد مي*خواند، سؤال*هايي دارم. آيا مطالعه*اي درباره استانداردهاي فوتبال داشته است؟ ايشان بازيكن تيم* ملي بوده ولي سال*ها در فوتبال حضور نداشته است. آيا از استانداردها آگاهي دارد كه اين حرف*ها را مي*زند؟ مي*داند زمين تيم* ملي بزرگسالان بايد مختص اين تيم باشد و تيم*هاي ديگر در آن تمرين نكنند؟ تيم*هاي مختلف، از باشگاهي بگيريد تا ملي و حتي بازي*هاي دوستانه باشگاهي را در آن برگزار مي*كنند. ايشان مي*داند كه تيم* ملي نبايد در يك زمين درجه 4 تمرين كند؟ استاندارد يعني اينكه تيم* ملي در راه مهمترين تورنمنت فوتبالي دنيا و جام ملت*ها، البسه و امكانات خوبي در اختيار داشته باشد نه اينكه از لباس*هاي توليد داخلي استفاده كنند و مارك آل*اشپورت را روي مارك توليدي*هاي داخلي بچسبانند. مگر مي*شود در ارگان*هايي با عظمت وزارت ورزش و فدراسيون فوتبال چنين اتفاق*هايي بيفتد و كسي باخبر نباشد؟ مگر اينكه با هماهنگي خودشان باشد! آقايان دلسوز دانا، استاندارد يعني تيم* ملي بايد در هتل درخور *شأن اسكان داشته باشد نه در يك مسافرخانه بين راهي و در 70 كيلومتري شهر! استاندارد يعني وقتي تيم* ملي را براي بازي*هاي بزرگي مثل شيلي و سوئد مي*فرستند، يكي از مسئولان ما بيايد و كنار مسئولان آنها بنشيند نه اينكه تيم* ملي را به* امان خدا رها كنيد و انتظار معجزه داشته باشيد. من و خيلي از بازيكنان تيم* ملي دل پري از مسئولان فدراسيون داريم، همان*طور كه خيلي از مردم ايران از وضعيتي كه دارند، دلخوش نيستند. ما هم اين را خوب مي*دانيم كه در بعضي از بازي*ها توقعات را برآورده نكرديم و نشده برنده بازي باشيم و مردم را خوشحال كنيم ولي هميشه تا آخرين حد توان*مان در زمين جنگيديم. به خاطر مردم، ايران، خودمان و خانواده*مان هيچ*وقت كم*كاري نكرديم ولي كاري كه مسئولان در حق تيم* ملي كردند، اسمش كم*كاري و كم*لطفي است. شايد خيلي*ها ندانند. فيفا براي حضور هر بازيكن در جام*جهاني* يك مبلغي را روزانه به ملي*پوشان پرداخت مي*كرد. وقتي در برزيل بوديم اين مبلغ نزديك به 13 هزار دلار شد ولي ما حتي يك ريال هم دريافت نكرديم*؛ مثل خيلي از وعده*هاي ديگري كه رئيس*جمهور قبلي و مسئولان دادند ولي عملي نكردند. فقط خواستند به بهانه پاداش از موفقيت رسيدن به جام جهاني، استفاده كنند و يك نمايشي داده باشند و سوژه رسانه*ها شوند. در واقع همه چيز به اسم ما تمام شد و به كام اين مسئولان. بحث من و ديگر بازيكنان بحث ماديات و پول نيست. همه ما از بي*احترامي و توهيني كه مي*شود، ناراحت هستيم. فكر مي*كنم الان ديگر وقت آن است كه جلوي اين بي*احترامي*ها بايستيم و اجازه ندهيم بيشتر از اين، شخصيت*مان پايمال شود.
                اسدي، دبير كل فدراسيون فوتبال از عملكرد كروش راضي نيست. حرف*هاي او باعث شده تا سرمربي تيم* ملي تصميم به جدايي بگيرد. نظر اسدي دقيقاً عكس نظر مردم است. شما چه نظري داريد؟ آيا كروش واقعاً كاري براي تيم* ملي نكرده است؟
                كي نظر مردم براي مسئولان ورزش مهم بوده كه اسدي بخواهد به نظر آنها احترام بگذارد؟ من نمي*گويم با نظر مردم، سرمربي تيم* ملي را انتخاب كنند ولي آيا فكر كرده*اند كه دليل اين همه وفاق مردم و عده زيادي از اهالي فوتبال براي ماندن كروش، چيست؟ يا اينكه مثل خيلي وقت*هاي ديگر چشم*هايشان را روي همه چيز مي*بندند و خودشان به تنهايي و با استانداردهاي مدنظرشان تصميم مي*گيرند. البته اينقدر كه همه چيز در ورزش به هم ريخته، هركسي مي*تواند حرف بزند، نظر بدهد و تصميم بگيرد اين اتفاق چيز عجيبي نمي*تواند باشد.
                جدايي كارلوس كروش از تيم* ملي چه پيامدهايي مي*تواند داشته باشد؟
                من فكر مي*كنم اولين و مهمترين پيامد آن از بين رفتن شخصيت تيمي و جايگاه تيم* ملي كه در فوتبال* دنيا به*دست *آورده*ايم، خواهد بود. صدها پيامد ديگر هم دارد كه اگر بگويم شايد يك كتابچه از آن درست شود.
                فكر مي*كنيد مسئولان متوجه اين پيامدها نمي*شوند؟
                مشكل مسئولان ورزش ما اين است كه نمي*دانند چه مي*خواهند و تكليف*شان با خودشان هم معلوم نيست، چون تصميم*گيرنده نيستند و در واقع نقش مجري را ايفا مي*كنند. به همين دليل يك روز برانكو را اخراج مي*كنند و بعد تازه مي*فهمند چه*كار كرده*اند. بعد از آن هم دادكان را چون حرفش با آنها يكي نيست و زير بار حرف زور نمي*رود، بركنار مي*كنند. يك روز علي دايي را با يك باخت و بدون هيچ دليل منطقي، بركنار مي*كنند و تازه بعدش مي*فهمند كه تصميم*شان درست بوده يا نه. امروز هم نوبت كروش است...
                حرف خاصي مانده كه بخواهيد بگوييد؟
                من از آقايان يك درخواست مي*كنم. خواهش مي*كنم حرفم را بخوانند و فكر كنند. در حال حاضر با وضعيت كشور، گراني*ها و شرايط سخت زندگي براي قشر متوسط رو به پايين، شايد يكي از معدود دلخوشي*هاي مردم كه به اندازه انگشت*هاي دست هم نيست، همين ورزش و به خصوص فوتبال باشد. مردم با اين فشار و سختي كه تحمل مي*كنند، شايد يك بازي خوب تيم* ملي حداقل براي مدتي كوتاه خوشحال*شان كند و گرفتاري*ها و بدبختي*ها را از يادشان ببرد. پس از شما خواهش مي*كنم براي يك بار هم كه شده، فقط يك بار به درخواست مردم گوش بدهيد و بگذاريد حالا كه ملت حال*شان با اين تيم* ملي و مربي خوب است، اجازه دهند وضعيت تغيير نكند. نخواهيد كه مثل خيلي از وقت*هاي ديگر در اوج اميدواري و خوشحالي مردم، حال*شان را خراب كنيد. آقاي گودرزي و اسدي خطابم به شماست كه مصمم هستيد اين تيم از هم پاشيده شود*؛ اگر يك بار كه هم شده مي*خواهيد مردم و ما دوست*تان داشته باشيم، كروش را حفظ كنيد و نگذاريد اين تيم از هم بپاشد. براي يك بار هم كه شده باعث شويد كه اين مردم راضي باشند و بگذاريد اسم**تان به خوبي و نيكي در تاريخ فوتبال ماندگار شود.
                دست مسعود شجاعي شكسته است؟
                مچ دست مسعود شجاعي در ديدار برابر سوئد دچار آسيب*ديدگي شد؛ آسيب*ديدگي*اي كه مشخص شده باعث شكستگي دست اين بازيكن شده است. مسعود شجاعي پس از بازگشت به قطر و تداوم احساس درد در مچ دستش به توصيه پزشكان باشگاه الشحانيه از دست چپش عكس گرفت و مشخص شد كه او از اين ناحيه دچار شكستگي شده است. اكنون دست شجاعي در آتل است و بنا به توصيه پزشكان بايد شش هفته همين شرايط را تحمل كند ولي او به دليل شرايط حساس تيمش در ليگ ستارگان قطر اعلام كرده با همين دست شكسته هم براي تيم الشحانيه بازي
                خواهد كرد

Comment

sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    To be honest, I'm still salty about how they let Viera go before WC 1998. Us fans aren't as wishy washy as you think. I've never "turned" on CQ. I actually think that our football is bad because every decent coach we've had we have lost based on the same bs from IFF. Iran should be a team of consistency, not a team that fires decent coaches and replaces them on whims. That's how you stop development. If a new coach comes in, despite any initial results, our team will suffer. The players have become accustomed to a specific style, and any logical football viewer will tell you that every time a new coach is brought in, there is a period of tough transition. Some teams do not rebound and are relegated (see Saudi Arabia).

Even if you hate CQ, for the sake of building a program and footballing culture, we should for once in our lives try to stick to something. You all make it seem like improved facilities are a lost cause, but maybe a coach like CQ who has been here for so long can actually affect the IFF with his demands.

If Sven Goran-Eriksen comes in tomorrow, do you think his demands for better facilities will be met? Nope. They will promise and promise friendlies, facilities, whatever, and our football will continue to stagnate. Then that coach will be forced out, and another, and another, and another, and then we are Saudi Arabia. UAE, Qatar, and others who have federations with the team as a top priority instead of their personal bank accounts will move ahead of us, and we'll be here with our thumbs up our butts longing for the days when we were actually respected by outsiders.

In 2010, my friends were laughing at Iran. When I would say we were actually a good team, they would say "but you qualified below South Korea, North Korea and Saudi Arabia???"

They would say, who is your coach? I'd have to say an ex-player who was only retired for about 2 years was coaching our national team. I can't wait for the people who are bashing now assuming we will forget to be crying in a few months when Mayeli Kohan is leading us to home losses against Qatar, UAE and Bahrain. Teams we had such an "easy" time beating under previous coaches. Yeah, CQ did nothing for us. I love how people bring up that 1, yes ONE, loss to Lebanon where our only player who wasn't injured was Ali Karimi at age 35, and expect us to still hate CQ for it. How about all of the successes? We had 2 low points under CQ, and some of you make it seem like those 2 losses are what should paint CQ's legacy.

We topped our damn WC group for the first time in who knows how long, and we beat SK twice home and away. We tied a strong Nigeria team in the WC, did well against Argentina, and came up short, but still fighting against Bosnia. We cleared our group in Asian Cup, and were eliminated in the most awesome/controversial game in the tournament's history. Seriously, some other teams deal with 10-15 important losses in a 4 year gap, we lost 3 games legitimately in those 4 years. Even the Uzbekistan game was fishy with them scoring off a foul on Pouladi when he was elbowed in the face. Still though, I need to bring all our victories up.

Please, Zandi, Dr. Doom, clipsport, tell me, when did we ever play as a team that could confidently play Arab teams and not fall apart? When was an era when we could not lose to teams like Bahrain, Saudis, etc. and keep our mental focus? 1978 maybe?

This is the most important thing CQ ever did for us, and you all will be crying very soon when he is gone. I'll be sure to post this when you guys are posting about "how could we get eliminated by Qatar, UAE and Bahrain in WCQ!!!!!!" You guys asked for it, you will get it.

I agree with some of your points. Personally, I am not pro-CQ but I am not anti-CQ either. I just don't consider him a "god" like some here or idolize each of his decisions. I think that considering the circumstances we should try our best to keep him as it would be better for our football. I also agree that our chances of qualifying to some extent will be slightly lower, but not to the extent of some here say. I believe that even with GN as our coach we should be at least the 4th favorite team in Asia to qualify without any doubts.

I agree with you that CQ brought mental toughness, made us psychologically stronger against arab teams, that's a strong trait that he installed in TM.

I am allergic to these "dark times ahead", "bye bye russia 2018" etc.. comments so I won't discuss that anymore I think I have done enough.

No we won't lose to Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and generally never did, we always were superior to them and only occasionally you had accidents, accidents that actually also happened during CQ's time with TM; TM's first loss to Lebanon in history, TM drawing Qatar at Azadi, drawing Bahrain away, losing to Uzbekistan at Azadi etc.. and we shouldn't mention our first loss to Iraq in 12 years or so as we know that it was a referee incident, but then we've also had plenty of ref incidents in the past as well.

For instance even under Ghotbi in the Asian cup, with 2 Osasuna players and an entire team from the IPL, in a group with WC participants Korea DPR, defending champions Iraq ("golden generation") and UAE, we managed to top the group by beating all of these teams convincingly and only losing to SK in extra time in the QF.

Why do you think we will lose to Qatar, UAE, Bahrain? Our players are better than these words, TM always plays with gheyrat, no matter who the coach is, vatani or not. No need to mention that we have several brilliant talents that will make big names of themselves such as Azmoun, Pouraliganji, Jahanbakhsh, Beiranvand etc.. that are on the path of easily becoming the best players in Asia, and no matter who the coach is, our squad will always be superior to 90% of Asian teams because Iran develops talents constantly.

Finally let's stop the drama with extreme examples like MKohan or GN taking the job, IFF is under a lot of pressure, people's expectations are very high and they will want to hire a respectable coach. Remember that this same IFF we are talking about is the one that was responsible of bringing CQ to Iran in the first place, they did it once and can do it again.

Let's wait to see what happens before creating apocalyptic and despicable scenarios of us becoming Nepal after CQ is gone and failing to qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      I don't know any country in the world, that would behave like that to a national team coach. But yeah i think, that many federations are actually a lot influenced by it's people.
                      Everywhere u look, if it's facebook, twitter, different forums like pfdc, on the streets and in stadiums of Iran, even the majority of the IRI Media this time is cheering for Queiroz to stay. Team Melli is improving, not only by it's game, but also on it's reputation. We are transforming to a team like Ghana. We play nice football, but just can't get the results of countrys like Germany. Why? Because we don't have the infrastructure. And we never will be under this regime. That's the point some don't get. The Islamic Republic is not with the people. It never was. So what do we expect? That suddenly they care for our nationalteam & want to get results, so that iranian people spread to the streets & dance their shit out of their bodys? At the drop of a hat they want us to become the asian champions? Hahaha... come on! As Nekounam told us, they even thought us to lose against Qatar. With such sore losers, you will get nowhere.

People know that! Be prepared that no one is going to come after Queiroz goes. Yes u are right! Money goes it's own way, but we still are talking about the Islamic Republic. Surely in the next few years no khareji will set foot in Iran.

But hey for the first time Team Melli is united. Something we didn't witnessed for years! Something we wouldn't witness when Rahmati would have stayed. But hey let's go further on: Not only Team Melli is united, even the people are united! Thats nothing u care about? Only someone who lives out of Iran can talk like that. Football is something... & maybe one of the only things iranians can celebrate with. What do we have else?

Let's sum it up: I'm with my people!

If they want Mayelikohan?! Yeah than go for it! But if they really want CQ to stay, we should listen to their voice! Football is about Joy! And people are enjoying it after years! Me myself i was in Stockholm, I never saw something like that in a stadium. My german & british friends were neutral first, but than they started to cheer for Iran, as it were the best football team in the world. We were never like that. Things changed... but thats how it is. Queiroz will go & things will change again.

I don't know any country in the world where they make their non-Muslim players and managers walk under a Quran being held by a mullah.

But hey, that doesn't mean that our IFF and football is ass backwards!!!!!!!

We are just very big on religious tolerance... and by religious tolerance I mean everyone tolerating their religion.
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

In Azizi chi mige, edited. Akhe bego mardak to che goohi khordi vaseye fotbolle Iran. Morabihaye Irani dare cheshmashon az kase dar miad az hasoodi. Akhe begoo badbakhta aghar Iran morabihaye khobi dasht ke nemiraft ye morabiye khareji biarad. Ridam to sare harchi anti CQ. Ma Iraniha liaghate pishraft nadaram. Aghar yek zare poshte hamo dashtim ke allan vaze keshfaremon be in tokhmi nabood. Same old same old.

Edited: watch your mouth
                        Last edited by ShirFarhad; 04-09-2015, 12:18 PM.

Comment

دیوار چه کنم

CQ has emailed Kafashian.

CQ to Kafashian now what و what should i do?
                          Kafashian to CQ : stay then

کفاشیان: به کی روش گفتم می خواهیم بماند

رییس فدراسیون فوتبال می گوید که هیات رییسه فدراسیون اصرار به ماندن کی روش دارد، اما اگر این مربی پرتغالی نخواهد در ایران بماند باید طبق مفاد قرارداد از تیم ملی جدا شود.

به گزارش "ورزش سه" و به نقل از ایسنا، علی کفاشیان درباره آخرین وضعیت مذاکره با کارلوس کی روش به خبرنگاران گفت: با کی روش جلسه ای داشتیم و من اعلام کردم که فدراسیون کماکان پایبند اجرای قرارداد منعقده با ایشان است و هیات رییسه فدراسیون هم بر اجرای قرارداد تاکید دارد. ضمن این که ما تا شروع رقابت های انتخابی جام جهانی 45 روز بیشتر وقت نداریم.

وی افزود: اگر می خواستیم کی روش را برکنار کنیم، بعد از جام جهانی با او قرارداد نمی بستیم. اکنون حدود پنج شش ماه از جام جهانی گذشته است و ما می خواهیم که کی روش در تیم ملی بماند، اما اگر ایشان اصرار دارد که جدا شود، باید طبق مفاد مندرج در قرارداد عمل کنیم.

رییس فدراسیون فوتبال همچنین گفت: کی روش پس از اتفاقات د
                          یروز ناراحت شد و رفت، اما سپس به من ایمیل زد و پرسید که چه کار باید بکند. من هم امروز طی نامه ای رسمی به او همین موارد را اشاره کردم و گفتم که از کارش رضایت داریم و طبق مصوبه هیات رییسه می خواهیم در ایران بماند.

Comment

با کی روش درباره حرف های تاریخ گذشته هم صحبت کردیم

کفاشیان: ما هم زرنگیم و می دانیم کی روش چه می خواهد/ او باید اعلام کند می ماند یا می رو
                            د

رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال گفت: ما هم می دانیم کی روش چه خواسته ای دارد و زرنگیم.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس، علی کفاشیان، رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال درباره نتیجه مذاکرات با کی روش گفت: روز گذشته جلسه ای را با سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال برگزار کردیم و اعلام کردیم که باید به قرارداد منعقد شده پایبند باشیم. هیات رئیسه فدراسیون هم بر اجرای قرارداد تاکید کرد. ما هم فرصتی نداریم و 45 روز دیگر بازی های مقدماتی جام جهانی آغاز می شود اگر نمی خواستیم با کی روش ادامه دهیم بعد از جام جهانی با او قرارداد نمی بستیم. با توجه به اینکه 5، 6 ماه از قرارداد ما گذشته است مایل هستیم ادامه دهیم.وی ادامه داد:

اینکه کی روش اصرار دارد جدا شود و نمی خواهد کار را ادامه دهد طبق مفاد قرارداد عمل خواهیم کرد.

براساس قرارداد کی روش در صورت قطع همکاری سه ماه از حقوق خود را دریافت نخواهد کرد و براساس تفاهم جدا می شود. او بعد از این صحبت ها ناراحت شد و رفت ا
                            ما ایمیلی فرستاد که چه کاری باید انجام دهیم که به او پاسخ دادیم می خواهیم همچنان سکان دار هدایت تیم ملی باشد و از عملکردش رضایت داریم اما اگر او اصرار دارد که نباشد باید براساس قرارداد عمل شود.
                            قطعا کی روش باید زودتر و ظرف امروز و فردا جواب دهد که می ماند یا می رود

.رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال در پاسخ به این سوال که آیا
                            گزینه دیگری برای جانشینی کی روش مطرح است گفت:

کی روش در حال حاضر سرمربی تیم ملی ایران است و تا زمانی که هست به گزینه دیگری فکر نمی کنیم اگر وی نخواست ادامه دهد سراغ گزینه های دیگری می رویم. ما زمان کمی در اختیار داریم و از این موضوع ناراحت هستیم.

کفاشیان در خصوص اینکه
                            گزینه های مدنظر فدراسیون فوتبال داخلی یا خارجی است گفت:

ترجیح ما و هیات رئیسه گزینه خارجی است.وی در خصوص اینکه آیا این گزینه ها در حد کی روش نامدار هستند تصریح کرد: زمانی هم که کی روش به ایران آمد این موفقیت ها را نداشت و این همه محبوب نبود و حالا بعد از 4 سال به این جایگاه رسیده است.

ر
                            ئیس فدراسیون فوتبال در خصوص نامه کمپانی آل اشپورت برای قطع همکاری با فدراسیون به خاطر صحبت های جواد نکونام گفت: متاسفانه در برنامه نود صدا قطع و وصل می شد و متوجه مطالبی که نکونام در خصوص توپ های آل اشپورت عنوان کرد نشدم. نکونام دیگر کاپیتان تیم ملی و زیر نظر فدراسیون فوتبال نیست که بخواهیم از او چه مطالبی را عنوان کنم. ما از محصولات آل اشپورت رضایت کامل داریم و پاسخ نامه آنها را دادیم و قرار شد همکاری ادامه پیدا کند.

کفاشیان در خصوص نارضایتی کی روش از کیفیت محصولات آل اشپورت و پیشنهاد وی برای همکاری با کمپانی آدیداس گفت: فعلا بحث کی روش ماندن یا نماندن است و در اختیارات او نیست که در این خصوص نظر دهد و مسئولیت با فدراسیون فوتبال است. مسئولیت کی روش داخل زمین و فنی است و صحبت خاصی هم درباره کمپانی خاصی نکرده است. کی روش بیش از 4 سال است که در ایران حضور دارد و کاملا ایران را می شناسد و ما هم به تعهدات خود عمل خواهیم کرد.

وی در مورد مشکلات مالیاتی کی روش گفت: فدراسیون فوتبال به تعهداتی که داده در این زمینه عمل خواهد کرد.کفاشیان در پاسخ به این سوال که آیا کی روش از اظهارات اسدی ناراحت است و تصمیم به قطع همکاری دارد گفت:

روز گذشته مذاکرات را به صورت کامل با کی روش انجام دادیم حتی در مورد حرف های تاریخ گذشته هم صحبت کردیم اما چون او از ما سوال کرده بود بار دیگر شرایط را برایش شرح دادیم. کی روش باید تصمیم به ادامه همکاری و لغو قرارداد بگیرد.وی در خصوص برخورد لفظی کی روش و ترابیان عنوان کرد: ب
                            ا توجه به اینکه ترابیان در گذشته سرپرست تیم ملی بود و برخوردهایی با کی روش داشت صلاح دیدیم سرپرست تیم ملی تغییر کند البته در این میان واسطه هایی بودند که مطالب را به اشتباه از ترابیان به کی روش منتقل می کردند که اشتباه بوده است.

رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال در پاسخ به این سوال که به نظر می رسد کی روش به دنبال اخراج از تیم ملی است
                            تا مطالبات خود را به طور کامل در یافت کند تصریح کرد: ما هم این موضوع را می دانیم و زرنگ هستیم.

Comment

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94012006300/ک...ما
                              Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                                In Azizi chi mige, afghaniye zesht. Akhe bego mardak to che goohi khordi vaseye fotbolle Iran. Morabihaye Irani dare cheshmashon az kase dar miad az hasoodi. Akhe begoo badbakhta aghar Iran morabihaye khobi dasht ke nemiraft ye morabiye khareji biarad. Ridam to sare harchi anti CQ. Ma Iraniha liaghate pishraft nadaram. Aghar yek zare poshte hamo dashtim ke allan vaze keshfaremon be in tokhmi nabood. Same old same old.
                                Khejalat bekesh, in mard baes khoshhali yek melat shod. Afghani chiye, motevaled mashad hast.

Comment

Working...
                                X