This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
    I totallly agree people don't realize it but our league has a vast load of talent that goes unnoticed! For example Mohsen Delir is being looked by everyone and CQ despite being one of the leagues best players so far and has 5 goals with a couple of beautiful hits! Yet everyone continues to overlook him and most haven't even heard him! The same goes with players like Ramezani and Nariman Jahan who scored a beautiful solo goal against Persepolis. Even if you watch Malavan vs Paykan you will find good young players on both sides capable of playing! Yet no one speaks of them. The same goes for the Azadegan League, there is some really good talent in that league and I wish is got more national exposure inside of Iran. In the world cup only 4 teams had more domestic players than us (England, Mexico, Germany, and Italy) and we definetly did better than england! With our 14 domestic players from our "garbage league" we gave argentina a scare they aren't gonna forget anytime soon and we were hard done by not to qualify for the knockout stages
    i hate to shoot you down here bro but i was waiting for someone to hype up this delir dude.....ive watched almost every second of every tractor match this season and i am certainly not fooled by his 5 goals in the first 9 weeks. he squanders so many sitters and has terrible ball controll......he is nowehre near TM talent IMO especially in comparison to other forwards in the PGL.

on another note, i am a big fan of nariman jahan. he has played consistently well in all areas of the game, i dont think he is someone who definitely needs to be called up but i would be happy to see him be given a shot. his speed is unbelivable especially on counters.

bottom line, its ridiculous to claim our league is garbage. i think almost everyone here agrees with that. its loaded with talent and CQ should look to utilize it more than he did in the last 4 years IMHO. I personally think he will do just that as he has stated this before, it is clear TM needs an injection of youth.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I think the point is not that IPL does not create talent. If an IPL player has talent and moves to europe, then IPL no longer has that talent ..... right? yes, Azmoun, JB and others have gone from IPL to play in europe, which means IPL no longer has those talents, otherwise they would be playing in IPL
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Ipl did not create players like azmoun and jahanbakhsh seeing as they were pretty much unknown when they were in the ipl

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
          i hate to shoot you down here bro but i was waiting for someone to hype up this delir dude.....ive watched almost every second of every tractor match this season and i am certainly not fooled by his 5 goals in the first 9 weeks. he squanders so many sitters and has terrible ball controll......he is nowehre near TM talent IMO especially in comparison to other forwards in the PGL.

on another note, i am a big fan of nariman jahan. he has played consistently well in all areas of the game, i dont think he is someone who definitely needs to be called up but i would be happy to see him be given a shot. his speed is unbelivable especially on counters.

bottom line, its ridiculous to claim our league is garbage. i think almost everyone here agrees with that. its loaded with talent and CQ should look to utilize it more than he did in the last 4 years IMHO. I personally think he will do just that as he has stated this before, it is clear TM needs an injection of youth.
          regarding delir i agree and disagree, he is not YET TM material, but his potential is there in 2-3 years to be a good option of the bench for the last 10-20 minutes. He has some beautiful plays and dribbles but than as you said he sometimes lets himself down. And yes I really hope CQ takes a close look at Nariman Jahan because his comibnation of pace and skill is absolutely deadly as I witnessed it first hand.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            Ipl did not create players like azmoun and jahanbakhsh seeing as they were pretty much unknown when they were in the ipl
            IPL clubs created them through youth academies (Sepahan for azmoun), but Jahanbakhsh was actually a known prospect when he played for Damash, if you recall he was the captain of our U-19 team at the Asian Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              Loads of poop. So basically the clubs that bought them just love unknown players right? They just love it when they see nothing special in a player don't they. NEC loved Alireza's lovely smile and Rubin had a crush on Azmoun's eyes, Atletico thought Ezzatollahi's mustache was good enough for Spain. I am sure that must be it.

Give me a break, whatever you guys say, they are product of the IPL. Players are produced in a country, it helps attracting other better clubs that will be interested in developing the eventual talent they see in them. You can talk about whatever you want, our league is where our biggest and most successful players came from.

In summary I give your comment a score of 0.25 out of 10.

Comment

Re: TM-News-

Iran has plenty of talented players, the problem is the league. We have for the most part, shit coaches, shit investment, and shit facilities. With the amount of talent we have in iran, all the teams should be like Foolad of last year. That team was fantastic. They played some real football. Teams that come from azadegan are full of talent, look at Gostaresh for instance. Ipl needs different coaches, probably privatization, facilities, and and a complete restructuring of funds m

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

The problem isn't a lack of good players in my opinion... We have plenty of talent in our league.

The problem is most of them are being instructed by people who didn't learn how to coach. Furthermore, the terrible coaching they receive is being conducted on crap pitches, which makes things worse.

Look at what CQ made of a mostly domestic squad in such a short prep before the WC. Who would have expected such great play from Pouladi, Sadeghi, Jalal, Montazeri, Hajsafi, etc.......? This shows that our domestic players can play really well under correct guidance and leadership.

IMO, get better coaches in the league, fix the pitches, and we will see a big improvement in our football.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                    The problem isn't a lack of good players in my opinion... We have plenty of talent in our league.

The problem is most of them are being instructed by people who didn't learn how to coach. Furthermore, the terrible coaching they receive is being conducted on crap pitches, which makes things worse.

Look at what CQ made of a mostly domestic squad in such a short prep before the WC. Who would have expected such great play from Pouladi, Sadeghi, Jalal, Montazeri, Hajsafi, etc.......? This shows that our domestic players can play really well under correct guidance and leadership.

IMO, get better coaches in the league, fix the pitches, and we will see a big improvement in our football.
                    Ando Jon, add a football farm system for each team and you got the rest just perfect. Every team should have a B team or some kind of football school so they can have young talents ready to step up. Spain and England do it perfect.
                    sigpic

Comment

TM-News-

Yes, IPL currently does gave a lot of talented players but most of them just give up after they're 22. Idk what the problem is. Mahdavikia recently said in a interview that he has searched all of Iran and did not find any talents for the u19 team. The problem is not Iranians not being talented. Iranians have great talent in sports and football in particular. This is proven by our amazing futsal and beach football teams. We also have a decent infrastructure for youth teams ( the biggest problem is our grass). The thing that is holding our football back is that clubs are funded by government money or as muslims say it "beit ol mal". Even though we have a huge amount of money being injected into the IPL by the government we get worse day by day. The money injected into the IPL doesn't belong to anybody so there isn't anyone to look after it and make sure it's well sent so a bunch of incompetent theifs from the club chairmans to the players steal this money . The solution to this is privatization but that isn't gonna happen anytime soon. Other than that of course we have other problems but that is the main reason our NT isn't in the top ten of the world.

Where in the world other than Iran can you see money being injected into a sport and it getting worse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                        YMahdavikia recently said in a interview that he has searched all of Iran and did not find any talents for the u19 team. T

He corrected that report. He said U19 coaches( including him) has search iran but they did not find better talents than what they already have at U19 camp.

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          He corrected that report. He said U19 coaches( including him) has search iran but they did not find better talents than what they already have at U19 camp.
                          Thanks for the correction. I hope in the near future our clubs get privatized and we take the first step towards having a better league.

Comment

Some short interviews with CQ and others, among them Mahdavikia and Daei: http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=12022

Comment

I seriously doubt this.

پولادی تابعیت قطری می گیرد؟! +عکس

یک روزنامه ورزشی مدعی شد که مهرداد پولادی بازیکن تیم ملی فوتبال ایران تابعیت کشور قطر را می گیرد.

. او که اخیرا برای پیوستن به لیگ قطر به این کشور سفر کرده علی رغم اینکه نتوانست تیمی را برای خود برگزیند بنا به مشکلات خدمت سربازی و کارت پایان خدمتش نمی تواند به ایران وارد شود.

این بازیکن جوان حالا آنطور که یک روزنامه ورزشی مدعی شده گویا کاملا قرار است قید حضور در ایران را بزند و اقامت کشور قطر را بگیرد. حال اینکه این موضوع چقدر به واقعیت نزدیک است در روزهای آتی روشن خواهد شد.

Jame jam online from Goal.

Comment

^Lol, he may kill himself if he does it..

Comment

Working...
                                X