This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
    You think we are going to park the bus against the likes of Qatar, UAE, Bahrain because we parked the bus against Argentina in the World cup?
    Well we will definitely park the bus against Japan, Korea, Australia, Uzbekistan and maybe even Qatar. We Parked it against Qatar after we took a 1-0 lead last time we played them and got lucky that the ref didn't call that clear penalty against us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Lmao, are you all basing this on some yawning? FFS, he is a human being and everyone yawns from time to time.
      edit..............................

Lol, I was writing a reply about how CQ was in the stadium watching the match and he wasn't at home yawning, blah blah blah.... then I realized it's a F#@$# yawn and wtf am I doing? Does it even matter where he was when he yawned?!@?!?
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Re: TM-News-

Originally posted by rugs View Post
        edit..............................

Lol, I was writing a reply about how CQ was in the stadium watching the match and he wasn't at home yawning, blah blah blah.... then I realized it's a F#@$# yawn and wtf am I doing? Does it even matter where he was when he yawned?!@?!?
        man, seeing CQ simply yawning explains why he has no interest in Iranian football and therefore signed for contract extension. Makes sense

Comment

man, seeing CQ simply yawning explains why he has no interest in Iranian football and therefore signed for contract extension. Makes sense
          You are right. He chose Iran over all those other offers he had (Man U, Real Mardid etc). Even the ones that paid more. He must be so motivated to change our football from bottom to top. And the yawning must be b/c he's not sleeping at nights to help our football. I'm sure it has nothing to do with him being bored and disinterested. I'm sure the same is true the previous time he was sleeping during a match.

Why does he even bother coming to the stadium? Everyone knows it's just for show.

btw, this is good news for you Kiarash. He's overlooking all the domestic talent, so he'll probably invite that Japanese guy for Asian cup.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
            You are right. He chose Iran over all those other offers he had (Man U, Real Mardid etc). Even the ones that paid more. He must be so motivated to change our football from bottom to top. And the yawning must be b/c he's not sleeping at nights to help our football. I'm sure it has nothing to do with him being bored and disinterested. I'm sure the same is true the previous time he was sleeping during a match.

Why does he even bother coming to the stadium? Everyone knows it's just for show.

btw, this is good news for you Kiarash. He's overlooking all the domestic talent, so he'll probably invite that Japanese guy for Asian cup.
            Lol. What domestic talent? Are you are talking about the domestic "talent" who lost to Vietnam and tied Kyrgyzstan? And fails to make Olympics everytime?

If IPL was that packed with talent as some believe CQ would never have invited Gucci, Dejagah or Davari. The only real talents I know are Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun for now, who already have been invited to TM. Besides, it's not like Rahmani, Sadeghian, Sharifi, Khanzadeh etc have never worn the TM jersey under CQ. What do you mean overlooking domestic talent?

And Hasegawa is Iranian, you make it seem like he is fully Japanese.

Comment

Lol. What domestic talent? Are you are talking about the domestic "talent" who lost to Vietnam and tied Kyrgyzstan? And fails to make Olympics everytime?

If IPL was that packed with talent as some believe CQ would never have invited Gucci, Dejagah or Davari. The only real talents I know are Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun for now, who already have been invited to TM.

And Hasegawa is Iranian, you make it seem like he is fully Japanese.
              You are right. IPL has no talent. Jahanbakhsh, Ezatolahi, Azmoun were all playing in the jap league before they were discovered by European scouts. And I'm sure they were the only 3. There are no more players of their caliber around. Also, I guess it would be too much to ask that CQ discover these players before some European scout.

And you are blaming the u-22 disaster on our talent level. You are also right b/c the same u-22 team that was doing so poorly under Mansourian. So it would be idiotic to think that the u-22 disaster has anything to do with CQ's hand picked Vingaeed. I mean how dare anyone question his managerial ability. It's the player's fault.

Comment

Hoping these camps don't fall through... we are as always going unprepared compared to everyone else and late to start anything. The camps before the world cup ended up helping quite a bit, hoping for the best from these
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Oh boy.. here we go again, from CQ bashing to our IPL players bashing.. The kind of people claiming the IPL has no talent are the same kind of people who do neither watch the league, or know anything about it, and when someone like Ezzatollahi shows up out of nowhere (in their eyes), and transfers to Europe, they go like "vayyyy he is soooo gooood"
                  Stop with your damn b!tching, both when it comes to CQ, who has proved enough and is miles ahead of any other coach we will ever have under the IR, and our players and domestic league. Ali Karimi, Ali Daei, Javad Nekounam, Karim Bagheri, Mehdi Mahdavikia and now Sardar Azmoun, Saeed Ezzatollahi and Alireza Jahanbakhsh are all products of the IPL, so instead of hitting yourselves in the head and putting your countrymen and athletes down, stop being so ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    Oh boy.. here we go again, from CQ bashing to our IPL players bashing.. The kind of people claiming the IPL has no talent are the same kind of people who do neither watch the league, or know anything about it, and when someone like Ezzatollahi shows up out of nowhere (in their eyes), and transfers to Europe, they go like "vayyyy he is soooo gooood"
                    Stop with your damn b!tching, both when it comes to CQ, who has proved enough and is miles ahead of any other coach we will ever have under the IR, and our players and domestic league. Ali Karimi, Ali Daei, Javad Nekounam, Karim Bagheri, Mehdi Mahdavikia and now Sardar Azmoun, Saeed Ezzatollahi and Alireza Jahanbakhsh are all products of the IPL, so instead of hitting yourselves in the head and putting your countrymen and athletes down, stop being so ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                      Thanks bro, seriously all this negativity and crying on this forum, and amongst Iranians in general, reminds me of azadari...

Comment

Come on guys!! We are now analyzing his body movements in the stadium? Really? I have yawned in big sports events. All it takes is for someone to yawn around you and the whole group is doing it. Can we please move past the BS. I understand if you just say you don't like CQ or hate his style.
                        It is a good thing the cameras are not on him when he takes a piss, otherwise you would relate his measure of success by the way he holds his DOODOOL.
                        sigpic

Comment

Kiarash you have said many time that you don't watch IPL very much, how can you argue that there is no talent? The league is packed and loaded with talent, unfortunately just like many other things in the country, it is not utilized or exploited properly for a number of obvious reasons.

Ppl who are solely blaming vingada are certainly ignorant, but blaming the players is equally as ignorant. That whole fiasco has a number of components that contributed to the failure of the team...biggest being the federation, then Ofcourse coach, players, etc.

Keep in mind the same World Cup performances that you praised vastly came from players who have played the vast majority and/or almost their entire career in the IPL! Montazeri, ando, Sadeghi, Pooladi, hajsafi, etc.

This isn't against you and I know you would more than likely agree with me here but for those arrogant enough to blame CQ for anything relevant to the U22's are also jokers. That just ties back to solely blaming vingada which is as laughable as it gets.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                            Kiarash you have said many time that you don't watch IPL very much, how can you argue that there is no talent? The league is packed and loaded with talent, unfortunately just like many other things in the country, it is not utilized or exploited properly for a number of obvious reasons.

Ppl who are solely blaming vingada are certainly ignorant, but blaming the players is equally as ignorant. That whole fiasco has a number of components that contributed to the failure of the team...biggest being the federation, then Ofcourse coach, players, etc.

Keep in mind the same World Cup performances that you praised vastly came from players who have played the vast majority and/or almost their entire career in the IPL! Montazeri, ando, Sadeghi, Pooladi, hajsafi, etc.

This isn't against you and I know you would more than likely agree with me here but for those arrogant enough to blame CQ for anything relevant to the U22's are also jokers. That just ties back to solely blaming vingada which is as laughable as it gets.
                            I totallly agree people don't realize it but our league has a vast load of talent that goes unnoticed! For example Mohsen Delir is being looked by everyone and CQ despite being one of the leagues best players so far and has 5 goals with a couple of beautiful hits! Yet everyone continues to overlook him and most haven't even heard him! The same goes with players like Ramezani and Nariman Jahan who scored a beautiful solo goal against Persepolis. Even if you watch Malavan vs Paykan you will find good young players on both sides capable of playing! Yet no one speaks of them. The same goes for the Azadegan League, there is some really good talent in that league and I wish is got more national exposure inside of Iran. In the world cup only 4 teams had more domestic players than us (England, Mexico, Germany, and Italy) and we definetly did better than england! With our 14 domestic players from our "garbage league" we gave argentina a scare they aren't gonna forget anytime soon and we were hard done by not to qualify for the knockout stages

Comment

He had a successful Europeanen career, played in two World Cups, is close to pass Daei with as most capped TM player and he also is an important figure for his club Pamplona. After he retires, they offered him to coach youth teams. He is a legend. Pure class player, always gave 100%. You can see his passion on and off the field.

Tell me one young, upcoming DM which could replace him? I'd say (a big maybe, if everything goes well) Ezatollahi, but he has yet to prove himself.
                              Unfortunately people will only realize when he retires, just watch what a void will be left when ando and Nekounam retire, I don't care what people say, for me they are both legends, they have so much gheyrat, served us well, and fought tooth and nail for us, without these two we wouldn't have even gotten 12 points in WCQ. And we would have been eaten alive in WC. I can't even count how many times ando and Nekounam intercepted through passes and held out shit together. But Iranians are always downers, only when they are gone and a pair of soosol players worried about their hairstyles come in will they realize who these guys REALLY were for our team.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Our most successful players all come from the IPL: Daei, Azizi, Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Karimi, Teymourian, Nekounam, Shojaei ect all were successful in Europe. Today guys like Ezzatollahi, Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, A.Haghighi all come from the IPL and they have ten times more potential/future than any current foreign born Iranian can dream of; Nazaris, Atashkadeh, Hasegawa, Beitashour, even Ghoochannejhad yes Gucci who is playing in Kuwait at his peak, and all the other unknown guys from European 3rd division some of you guys bring up that I have no interest in learning their names.

Comment

Working...
                                X