Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are we going to see the back of this guy, Shojaei?
    Retire already. :.... before you do more damage.

Seems he's injured Azmoun in a practice session!!!

مصدومیت سردار با تکل شجاعی (عکس)

سردار آزمون امروز از ناحیه پا با تکل مسعود شجاعی مصدوم شد.

به گزارش " ورزش سه " در تمرین امروز تیم ملی ایران ، سردار آزمون با تکل مسعود شجاعی از ناحیه پا مصدوم شد و پس از این اتفاق پزشکان تیم ملی به سرعت وارد زمین شدند و سردار را به بیرون زمین هدایت کردند.

پس از این اتفاق کارلوس کی روش برای دیدن وضعیت سردار به نزد وی رفت. بعد از مصدومیت آزمون تمرین تیم ملی متوقف نشد و کاوه رضایی به جای او وارد ترکیب شد.باید دید آیا مصدومیت آزمون جدی بوده است یا خیر.

Seems he's decided if he can't hurt the team during a game, he's going to do so anywhere possible. Even at practice!!!

Well, maybe a blessing in disguise. Maybe we'll use two of Taromi or Sharifi or Rezaei against Japan.

Comment

^ very unprofessional video taping skills. Instead of standing on a side and zooming on individuals, the dude is going around and passing through Japanese players several times while almost going on their faces! You can see they are not happy with these type of recording. I hope the camera man was not a reporter otherwise it is an embarrassment.

On positive side. I love Japan NT supporter's logo on their shirts. KIRIN is a well known alcohol beverage producer. I love their Kirin light beers.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        ^ very unprofessional video taping skills. Instead of standing on a side and zooming on individuals, the dude is going around and passing through Japanese players several times while almost going on their faces! You can see they are not happy with these type of recording. I hope the camera man was not a reporter otherwise it is an embarrassment.
        Yeah it was really awkward, the channel that posted this video is known for posting amateur videos of behind the scenes stuff in different sports, often taken with phone cameras

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          When are we going to see the back of this guy, Shojaei?
          Retire already. :.... before you do more damage.

Seems he's injured Azmoun in a practice session!!!

مصدومیت سردار با تکل شجاعی (عکس)

سردار آزمون امروز از ناحیه پا با تکل مسعود شجاعی مصدوم شد.

به گزارش " ورزش سه " در تمرین امروز تیم ملی ایران ، سردار آزمون با تکل مسعود شجاعی از ناحیه پا مصدوم شد و پس از این اتفاق پزشکان تیم ملی به سرعت وارد زمین شدند و سردار را به بیرون زمین هدایت کردند.

پس از این اتفاق کارلوس کی روش برای دیدن وضعیت سردار به نزد وی رفت. بعد از مصدومیت آزمون تمرین تیم ملی متوقف نشد و کاوه رضایی به جای او وارد ترکیب شد.باید دید آیا مصدومیت آزمون جدی بوده است یا خیر.

Seems he's decided if he can't hurt the team during a game, he's going to do so anywhere possible. Even at practice!!!

Well, maybe a blessing in disguise. Maybe we'll use two of Taromi or Sharifi or Rezaei against Japan.
          No way. Japan has come to Iran with their full force. If we lose Azmoun then our chances of scoring will be reduced significantly. Just Azmoun being on the pitch can attract two defense to him on its own. Then the second forward has room to score. I Know Japanese take Azmoun very seriously. He is not unknown to Asian football anymore. After AC 2015 he has been on spot light along Son Hueng Min of S. Korea, Masimo of Australia and Omar Abdurahman of UAE as best future players of Asia along with Okazaki and Honda of Japan.

If I was in Iran would have gone to stadium for sure. My favorite Japanese players ever have been Nakata and now Honda. The guy is a perfect example of how our younger generation should be. He reminds me of our great players of 2000s and their last remaining up to WC 2014.

I like how Ki Sung Yeung of S.Korea, Masimo of Australia, and Honda of Japan play football. They are great reminders of Ali Karimi, Karim Bagheri, Mehdi Mahdavi Kia, Javad Nekonam, Vahid Hashemian, Khodadad Azizi, Alireza Mansourian, Javad Kazemian, Alireza Nikhbakht Vahedi, Ali Daei, ...

I enjoyed Chaduri playing for Korean team as well as Dejagah before transferring to Qatar.

This is the Dejagah I want to watch.

Comment

خطرناک ترین بازیکن ژاپن روحیه تیمی است!
            کی روش: هیچ گونه ارزشی برای انتقادها قائل نیستم/ می خواهید لذت ببرید به سالن اُپرا بروید
            سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران گفت: در حال حاضر برای انتقادها ارزشی قائل نیستم چون در صدر جدول هستیم.

برای شخص بنده افتخار برگی است که با تیم ایران که در قلب من جای دارد مقابل ژاپن که قدرتمند است قرار بگیرم.
            این تجربه خوب و نادری است که فوتبالیست های جوان ایران مقابل آنها تجربه کسب کنند.

واقعیت مطلب این است که ما هیچ ارزشی برای این گونه انتقادها قائل نیستم. به خاطر اینکه در گذشته بارها اتفاق افتاده بود عملکرد خوبی داشتیم اما نتیجه نگرفتیم اما انتقادها و فشارها وجود داشت.
            در حال حاضر صدرنشین هستیم. 4 بازی باقی مانده که 3 بازی در خانه داریم برای ما فقط صعود مهم است اگر می خواهید لذت ببرید می توانید به سالن اپرا بروید.

More

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              Didn't they recently file for bankruptcy ? lol
              Surf brands have lost their appeal in NA markets of late and most are struggling..! but they remain quiet popular fashion force in EU and Asia, but mostly east asian regions..! this could possibly explain their sponsorship of our footsal team..?

their Chapter 11 was for a temporary financial relief, the finance company taking on their debt is knows the company still has popular selling brand names (QS, Roxy, DCshoes) and they are set to emerge as a big shareholder in the newly restructured company after the ch11 proceedings..!! but its a risk that could easily go array as well.. !?

Comment

Great analysis on how our opponents have been able to score since the WC. 13 games and 8 goals.
                http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/%D8%A...1%D8%A7%D9%86/
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                  Great analysis on how our opponents have been able to score since the WC. 13 games and 8 goals.
                  Excellent analysis. All goals scored against Iran are almost identical. Defensive mistake with pretty weak goal keeping.
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

How many similar goals of the same type do we have to concede until it gets fixed...

Comment

Fantastic analysis. They need to hire this guy for TM. As I mentioned before, Haghighi does not seem confident enough to make an exit and try to punch/catch crosses.

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      How many similar goals of the same type do we have to concede until it gets fixed...
                      Something tells me CQ is stubborn and doesn't like listening to anyone. By the time he wakes up and finds out, it will be too late.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                        Excellent analysis. All goes scored against Iran are almost identical. Defensive mistake with pretty weak goal keeping.
                        And yet, the coach refuses to even acknowledge the need for warnings and criticism ... when he actually should be worried and raking his head to come up with solutions for this repeating problem.

I did say the first step in correction of a problem is to actually acknowledge its existence. If we don't and if we stubbornly deny it, no wonder it keeps on happening again and again and again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          And yet, the coach refuses to even acknowledge the need for warnings and criticism ... when he actually should be worried and raking his head to come up with solutions for this repeating problem.

I did say the first step in correction of a problem is to actually acknowledge its existence. If we don't and if we stubbornly deny it, no wonder it keeps on happening again and again and again!!

Be sure that this issue has been acknowledged. However CQ + staff solution is most likely not "OK, players X and Y have this weakness, they are now cut". Its probably more along the lines of, "Hey, this area of your game could use some polishing. Lets work together and strengthen this aspect so you come out stronger than before"

That takes a bit more time, patience, and work. Cutting and benching is the easy solution, especially for players who have a lot to offer.

Comment

Very risky lineup. I am not sure how he will use Ghafoori & Rezaeian as they are not the best choice for Christmas tree formation.
                            I have my serious doubt if this will work.

علیرضا حقیقی، وریا غفوری، پژمان منتظری، احسان حاجصفی، سید جلال حسینی، امید ابراهیمی، سعید عزتاللهی، رامین رضائیان، اشکان دژاگه، وحید امیری و سردار آزمون

Comment

he match is scheduled to kick off at 5 p.m. (10:30 p.m. Japan time) on Tuesday 13 at Azadi Stadium.

SAMURAI BLUE tune up for Iran clash

Forward HONDA Keisuke (AC Milan) said, "My impression on Iran is they’ve got physical intensity. It's a training match, but we must win it. That applies to the opponents as well. It's going to be very tough, but young players also understand its meaning.”
                              The practice session of the day was open to public, as the local Japanese association visited the site with their family and watched players' moves from the grandstands with keen interest.

Players' Comments

FW USAMI Takashi (Gamba Osaka)
                              As well as letting my teammates make use of me in combination, I need to work with them well and make use of them. As creating more of such situations, I need to show my own distinctive plays like individual dribbling, and I felt in the Syria match it's important to use such options at the right time.

(Speaking of the penalty Okazaki gained) You've got to not only keep it in mind to get a foul but also increase the number of plays to get into the penalty box. Intelligence is also important. I'm working hard to get a starting spot for the Iran match, and I think everyone needs to have such mindset.
                              DF SHIOTANI Tsukasa (Sanfrecce Hiroshima)
                              We have been practising since we got in Oman, and there is no problem with the condition. I haven't seen video footage of Iranian matches, but I heard they are really strong. I want to play against them on the pitch. I'm always mentally ready to play at the right back position.

I don't know who I play with, but I'm trying to play well with any player. I think my teammates understand my strength. I still need to claim what I want and I want to listen to my teammates' opinions as well. When attacking, I hopefully leave something on it such as shooting.
                              FW HONDA Keisuke (AC Milan/Italy)
                              In the Iran match, I'm not sure how much we can improve what we got as homework last time. But even in this short period of preparation time, I believe we can prepare some parts in terms of playing with teammates being closer. For example improving accuracy in detail and setting up a right distance.

Considering we had some gap in our game plan because Syria unexpectedly came forward in the first half, we will get ready for either way the opponents put pressure on us or they do not. And we never repeat that error. We've got a picture in our head putting pressure right after giving the ball away, but how well we can actually embody that on the pitch is the key.

<font color="#333333">

Comment

Interesting to read that the players have not seen any games of iran, just heard that they are strong. Wonder if that is normal? or they are underestimating iran. Also interesting that in the video there was a lot of basic skills drills.

Comment

Working...
                                X