Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodarzi speech on TV as has shown how much this sports is a threat to the system! by him trying to stir anger and outrage over this 'Foreigner' goes to show his ANTI Football attitude and creation of a dirty atmosphere that will only destroy our chance to progress, whether short term ( world Cup) or long term growth per se. This regime is made up of a few patriots and tons of corrupt ( ie Beeganeh) mozdoors only interested in plundering and not the growth of a nation.... He is an #$$hole and just showed it on national TV!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      Goodarzi speech on TV as has shown how much this sports is a threat to the system! by him trying to stir anger and outrage over this 'Foreigner' goes to show his ANTI Football attitude and creation of a dirty atmosphere that will only destroy our chance to progress, whether short term ( world Cup) or long term growth per se. This regime is made up of a few patriots and tons of corrupt ( ie Beeganeh) mozdoors only interested in plundering and not the growth of a nation.... He is an #$$hole and just showed it on national TV!
      I clearly remember last year upon his installment as the head of the organization, he made some awkward comments about football, blatantly stating that football is not that attractive kind of a sport and there has been too much hype around it and that there should be budget cut in it, while adding to other sports etc. The reporter asked so is it true that you dislike football, his reply was not convincing enough to suggest otherwise either.

Comment

He can say what he wants, football is in the blood of most Iranians and that can never be changed.

No other game has the power to bring so much passion and pride to the country.

Comment

Iran - Uzbekistan June 11 in Tashkent apparently set

https://twitter.com/UzbekistanFF_en/...33664361435136
          http://www.irna.ir/en/News/81601800/

Comment

So are we still playing Kenya on June 7 th ???

Comment

Would be awesome if we had both friendlies, but I'm afraid Kenya is off.

Comment

According to 90tv.ir

* TM's road to Russia is going to start at May 19th with two mini-camps in Tehran. CQ is not going to use Naft, PP and Zob Ahan players as they are competing at Hazfi and ACL
                * After their stay in Tehran TM will head to Istanbul to held a 10-day camp (it's not confirmed yet) and play a match against Kenya
                * Then TM is going to have the friendly vs Uzbekistan on June 11th following their fiest WC qualifier on June 16th
                * CQ asked Nekounam to get a visa to accompany TM in Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan

Comment

Wasn't the list of 50 players supposed to be announced today? Any news on this?

Comment

Rather have we play Uzbekistan than Kenya.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      Wasn't the list of 50 players supposed to be announced today? Any news on this?
                      Supposed to deliver it to AFC but not to announce it

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        Lol, so much for our excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          I was actually waiting
                          Oh well, guess I can go sleep now.
                          Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Originally posted by persianpopinjay View Post
                            I was actually waiting
                            Oh well, guess I can go sleep now.
                            You really woke up, just to read the list?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              Wow man so we got paid 30K$?!

Comment

According to St. M earlier post, some 45 names are set
                                5 others on the bubble were to be added after some late league games..??
                                I dont see how there'll be too many controversial absentees after such a large pool of 50 initial invitees. !?
                                Some controversy may arise from early snubbing KB & sadeghian ..!? Perhaps ..!?

Comment

Working...
                                X