X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sv: TM-News-

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    Wait a min I thouth that was Paalestine for dec.27 th ????
    Let's hope it's not, anything is better than that..

Comment

TM VS S Africa is not a sure game.

قطعیت بازی با آفریقای جنوبی در گرو تعیین وضعیت این تیم در جام ملت ها
      ۲۹/مهر/۱۳۹۳ -

کی روش بازی ۲۳ آبان را تأیید کرد/ مکاتبه با عربستان و عمان از سوی فدراسیون

خبرگزاری تسنیم: سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در انتظار تعیین وضعیت آفریقای جنوبی در انتخابی جام ملت های قاره سیاه است تا بازی با بافانابافانا را قطعی کند.\

]
      کارلوس کی روش، سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران که برای هماهنگی اردوی تدارکاتی تیم ملی فوتبال به آفریقای جنوبی سفر کرده، گفته است که بازی با تیم ملی آفریقای جنوبی هنوز قطعی نشده و بعد از پایان مرحله انتخابی جام ملت های قاره سیاه و تعیین وضعیت این تیم، تکلیف بازی تیم ملی مقابل بافانابافانا مشخص خواهد شد.در همین حال سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال، تصمیم برای برگزاری یک دیدار تدارکاتی در تاریخ 23 آبان و پیش از مصاف با کره جنوبی را تأیید کرد. در همین حال فدراسیون فوتبال هم مکاتباتی را با فدراسیون فوتبال عربستان و عمان انجام داده است و شاید یکی از این دو تیم حریف تدارکاتی تیم ملی برای این بازی تدارکاتی باشد.

Comment

CQ definitely wants a game before Korea game and South Africa game is dependent on the progression of South Africa in qualifiers of African Cup of nations

* CQ is waiting for SA's results (19th of November is their last game but they could qualify as soon as 15th of November) which will indicate if they want to play Iran or not. No mention of what result will mean the game is on but an educated guess would be that if they qualify they will need friendlies and if they don't there is no point
        * CQ is in favor of a game on 14th of November (before the Korea game) and IFF is negotiating with KSA and Oman
        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

^ Well, at least they are working, and have several options. A friendly in Australia wouldn't be bad either.
          Btw Kami, your updates are the best and awesome, really informative, please keep them coming short and precise in points, I like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            ^ Well, at least they are working, and have several options. A friendly in Australia wouldn't be bad either.
            Btw Kami, your updates are the best and awesome, really informative, please keep them coming short and precise in points, I like that!
            Thanks Abitn, will try to keep them up as much as possible
            Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

and they actually looking for friendlies after the afc cup. like the game against sweden.
              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

I'd love to see us play KSA in Azadi once again. They're not the power they used to be however they did well against Uruguay and watching them get beat in Azadi will be a great feeling and a good boost ahead of the AC
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

TM-News-

KSA and Oman are good choices, make it happen

Comment

Bunch of BS

KSA and Oman start thier Persian Gulf Cup campain on Nov.13 th how are they gona play us in a friendly on Nov.14 th huh ???

Comment

Bunch of BS

KSA and Oman start thier Persian Gulf Cup campain on Nov.13 th how are they gona play us in a friendly on Nov.14 th huh ???
                      Maybe they're finally throwing Yemen out, 'cause it's not a gulf country!

Comment

Bunch of BS
                        Hahaha, I like how a PFDC member is aware of that, but the clowns who run a football federation doesn't

Comment

Hahaha, I like how a PFDC member is aware of that, but the clowns who run a football federation doesn't
                          dont is used here i think... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
                            Mano bebakhsh, I sometimes get javgir when I have fun here on PFDC

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
                              heil grammar
                              Don't be a grammar nazi unless the post is God awful

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                                heil grammar
                                Don't be a grammar nazi unless the post is God awful
                                I am still learning myself, these boards are a fun place and also a great tool to improve your language skills.

Mano bebakhsh, I sometimes get javgir when I have fun here on PFDC
                                Its ok mate, we are all here to learn from each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X