This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
    I suggest we hold the match in Doha instead of Tehran.

Dubai is also fine.
    Or Baghdad....

oh wait, it's already in ruins.

Comment

Game is in one week, when will CQ announce the squad?

Comment

I can't believe the game is ONE week from today.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
          Game is in one week, when will CQ announce the squad?
          I don't think he will, I read somewhere that he wants to be discrete about the squad selection so that Qatar and China have less information to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            I don't think he will, I read somewhere that he wants to be discrete about the squad selection so that Qatar and China have less information to work with.
            It's not as if it's gonna be a huge surprise for the opponents?!! We already know 99% of the regular players so why wouldn't they?

Maybe CQ is trying to handle the luxury problem of choosing between a few players to be regular. I guess he's still trying them out to be sure who to play. I can imagine, for him there is a big dilemma between Haji Safi, Torabi and Amiri. Add to that Milad Mohammadi and honestly I would have had a lot of problems choosing between them myself. I count Jahanbakhsh as already being selected, given his recent form.

The rest of the squad is pretty given.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              It's not as if it's gonna be a huge surprise for the opponents?!! We already know 99% of the regular players so why wouldn't they?

Maybe CQ is trying to handle the luxury problem of choosing between a few players to be regular. I guess he's still trying them out to be sure who to play. I can imagine, for him there is a big dilemma between Haji Safi, Torabi and Amiri. Add to that Milad Mohammadi and honestly I would have had a lot of problems choosing between them myself. I count Jahanbakhsh as already being selected, given his recent form.

The rest of the squad is pretty given.
              I like CQ's approach on this case. It is just fun for the fans to know the squad, but not in the Team Melli's benefit if they leak valuable information for our opponents to work on. All we have to do is support our boys, and watch them getting guided by the coaching staff to a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Haha nice!

Let them predict who they will face. Sweat in their undies.

Comment

Whuaaaa al dejakah + Al nekonam

Ahmad: La la la la la la la liga nekounam la la

Okay! Okay! So... Al pooladi + al Minavand - al nakisa = Al Irani al 1-3-4-3(???)

......Ahmad!!!! Al pay attention! We in trouble my friend!!

Ahmed: Okay okay habibi, relax. Al Irani whuaaa Carlossss + Al haghigh = good good. Al Beiranvand no. No la la la la la..

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

!

Comment

Good luck to both teams.

Comment

اعضای تیم ملی فوتبال به ایران بازگشتند

کاروان تیم ملی فوتبال که به اردوی ایتالیا رفته بودند به ایران بازگشتند.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان که برای برپایی اردویی راهی ایتالیا شده بود بامداد امروز به تهران بازگشت.
                      تیم ملی که خود را برای دو بازی حساس در مرحله مقدماتی جام جهانی آماده می کند بعد از برگزاری دو بازی دوستانه با تیم های ایتالیایی بامداد به تهران بازگشت تا ادامه تمرینات خود را در تهران پیگیری کنند.
                      اولین بازی تیم ملی 11 شهریور مقابل قطر در ورزشگاه آزادی است.

Comment

I guess majority of us are pretty much close to the final selection and so are our opponents.
                        But it's not just a question of who plays, it is the system and tactics that CQ will adapt. He simply does not want to show his hands.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                          Whuaaaa al dejakah + Al nekonam
                          Ahmad: La la la la la la la liga nekounam la la
                          Okay! Okay! So... Al pooladi + al Minavand - al nakisa = Al Irani al 1-3-4-3(???)
                          ......Ahmad!!!! Al pay attention! We in trouble my friend!!
                          Ahmed: Okay okay habibi, relax. Al Irani whuaaa Carlossss + Al haghigh = good good. Al Beiranvand no. No la la la la la..
                          😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
                          !

Comment

I'm sure our boys wont take them lightly.

Torabi/Mohammadi and co lost to some of these Qataris in the U23 Championship game. They'll be raring to go for revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Not yet

Comment

برای دیدار با قطر و چین

فهرست نهایی تیم ملی فوتبال امشب اعلام می شود

/استارت تمرینات از فردا، احتمالاً در پژوهشگاه

فهرست نهایی تیم ملی فوتبال برای ۲ دیدار مقابل قطر و چین از هفته اول و دوم مقدماتی جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ روسیه امشب اعلام میشود.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، تیم ملی فوتبال ایران که به منظور آماده سازی رقابتهای مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه راهی ایتالیا شده بود بامداد امروز به تهران بازگشت.

این اردو با حضور 25 بازیکن داخلی و لژیونرهای قطری برگزار شد با این حال قرار است لیست نهایی تیم ملی ایران برای 2 دیدار مقابل قطر و چین از هفته اول و دوم مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه امشب اعلام شود.لیست جدید تیم ملی با حضور 23 تا 25 بازیکن در حالی اعلام می شود که در این لیست نام بازیکنان لژیونر نیز دیده می شود با این حال این دسته از بازیکنان خارجی طبق قانون فیفا 72 ساعت مانده به اولین دیدار تیم ملی یعنی از تاریخ 8 شهریور در اردو حاضر خواهند شد.

بر همین اساس اردوی تیم ملی از فردا و با حضور بازیکنان داخلی دعوت شده آغاز شده و تمرین اول شاگردان کی روش به احتمال زیاد فردا در پژوهشگاه نفت تهران آغاز خواهد شد.

البته قرار است امشب همراه با لیست اعلام شده زمان و مکان اولین تمرین تیم ملی نیز اعلام شود.تیم ملی ایران از هفته اول رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه پنجشنبه آینده به مصاف تیم ملی قطر خواهد رفت.

Comment

Working...
                                X