• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two wrongs don't make a right.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      The sad thing is these minnows have more influence in afc then Iran. The game vs Guam was moved to Karaj then quickly moved back when Guam complained, but no way would afc even think about moving anything if Iran complained. It's pretty remarkable that we can even make world cups in this confederation
      Never forget the real name of AFC aka "Arab Football Confederation". I always tried to separate football from politics but after WCQs in 2013, AC 2015 and ACL 2015 I slightly changed my mind. AFC is full of Iran hating Arabs. They mix politics and war with football as they did to Persepolis and Naft in Saudi Arabia. Their behavior is truly disgusting. Their menacing treatment of Palestine in favor of Saudi Arabia is another bullshit they are pulling out. Saudi Arabia is receiving special treatment for what reason? If it was Iran we should have played vs Palestine even in Tel Aviv but for Saudi Arabia they can postpone the match or change the venue to another country. Persepolis received massive fines for the fans cursing at Arabs but Saudi Clubs and their fans get easy pass for all bullshit and fiasco they made. This is obvious they sacrificed our team in AC 2015 to keep their prestige after finding out Iraq used a player who was not suppose to play. They eliminated Sepahan and our Olympic team for the same reason. We need to team up with Australia, South Korea, Central Asian teams, Japan to break Arabs domination in AFC. No more Arab President for AFC should be elected after corruption of Bin Hamam.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Typical kesafat kari from an AFC minnow.
        I hate us to be in this confederation sometimes. It's full of shit.
        South Korea changed their venue when we had to face them on for us the most important match day, and Turkmenistan decided to play us in some shithole called Dashoguz while they normally play all their WCQ games in Ashgabat.
        Now Guam are at it too.

it happens when your country does not command anyone's respect internationally, let alone hated

Comment

A bit unrelated:

I've been working tirelessly for the past 3 hours putting together a little video for our great young keeper, Mohammadreza Akhbari.

Not finished yet, but hope to post it up some time this week.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
            A bit unrelated:

I've been working tirelessly for the past 3 hours putting together a little video for our great young keeper, Mohammadreza Akhbari.

Not finished yet, but hope to post it up some time this week.
            Program?

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
              Program?
              That's Camtasia studio. It's a screen recording software as well as a video editor.

Comment

TM training today (8, Nov 2015)

Last edited by TheBoss; 11-08-2015, 06:00 AM.

Comment

ورود مجلس به دعوای سرمربی تیم ملی با دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال
                  قرار است مجلس شورای اسلامی به دعوای سرمربی تیم ملی و دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال ورود کند.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس،
                  مقداد نجف نژاد عضو هیأت مدیره باشگاه استقلال
                  از ورود مجلس شورای اسلامی به دعوای صورت گرفته بین کارلوس کی روش، سرمربی تیم ملی و علیرضا اسدی، دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال خبر داد.

Comment

Ando

Comment

^I think it gets 1000 times more fun to be with TM because of Ando
                      And notice how he's always picking on Ashkan, like they are two bache mahal's who have grown up in the same kooche since they were small kids

Comment

can the mods pease sticky the Turkmanistan match thread? only 4 days left

Comment

Fuck Guam, we shouldn't even play such shitty teams.

Comment

Interview with TM players today

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/103055

Comment

very bitter sweet interview with Freydoun Zandi. He has been through so much. I really recommend that you guys read this interview, talks a lot about TM and the hidden hands and the character of Ghalenoie, Daei, Branko, Ghotabi and etc.

Zandi really, really dislikes Ghotbi. Basically calls him a liar.

http://khabaronline.ir/detail/476031/sport/iran-soccer

Also, he had a little confrontation with CQ in the Turkey camp before the friendly match against Albania. It was the last time he was invited to TM

Apparently he demanded that CQ give him playing time, telling him, "I'm still young and I don't plan on sitting on the bench, if you don't want to use me, tell me so I can go"

And CQ tells him to leave TM camp.
                              Last edited by TheBoss; 11-08-2015, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Well, Unfortunately it's official, Sardar will miss both Turkmenistan and Guam match

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1281121...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Comment

Working...
                                X