Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian reporters often don't know what proof or reliable sources are.
    Usually because they've been hired by their mom or uncle so their parents can say their kids are doing something.

Comment

Bakhtiarzadeh and Alireza Marzban about Iran's WC Qualifying performance so far

Comparing 2006 WC Iran to CQ's Iran

Comment

Pretty intelligent interview ! Enjoyed watching .

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

That was the best interview i ever seen in iranian tv. No hashieh and no zerre alaki like we always see from mayleli kolang and ghalemorghi and mr parviz kolahgis
          TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

TM-News-

I agree it was a nice show, Marzban coached in Germany At one point I think, and was assistant coach of Montenegro national team. He coached Padideh last year

Comment

How sick and low some ppl get. What else, they are going to throw at CQ to get him to write his own resignation?

Abuse, disrespect, claiming he is resigning and now the lowest he's suffering from cancer and then ruling it out!! Even if there was a slightest truth re: his health, give the man some privacy and respect.

They first tried to write him off due to not achieving results and playing defensive style now that those 2 excuses are out, they are resorting to sickening allegations. What kind of society is this, no values, no moral. Only in IRI.
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Progress of Foolad Arena in Ahvaz

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Must see interview, it was really great. So many important things were talked about I don't even know which one to choose lol.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

That Marzban and Bakhtiarzadeh interview is so refreshing on an Iranian TV network. I mean, in some ways it's quite sad, because honestly their stating the obvious. But wow, it's the first time in quite a while that I've seen somebody actually talk some truth and have proper contuct while doing so.

Comment

Good interview overall... just one correction, 2006 was not the only time Portugal reached the semi-finals. They also reached the semis in 66 and actually finished 3rd that time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                        How sick and low some ppl get. What else, they are going to throw at CQ to get him to write his own resignation?

Abuse, disrespect, claiming he is resigning and now the lowest he's suffering from cancer and then ruling it out!! Even if there was a slightest truth re: his health, give the man some privacy and respect.

They first tried to write him off due to not achieving results and playing defensive style now that those 2 excuses are out, they are resorting to sickening allegations. What kind of society is this, no values, no moral. Only in IRI.
                        I'm not trying to turn this into a political argument, just wanted to point out that "rumors" reported by media doesn't only happen in IRI. I don't know where you are located, but in the US there are tons of tabloid publications, such as Enquirer or Globe or In Touch or People or TMZ, that a lot of time print BS news. For example:

Comment

any update from todays meeting between IFF and CQ?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            I'm not trying to turn this into a political argument, just wanted to point out that "rumors" reported by media doesn't only happen in IRI. I don't know where you are located, but in the US there are tons of tabloid publications, such as Enquirer or Globe or In Touch or People or TMZ, that a lot of time print BS news. For example:
                            Are the BS these tabloids write part of a perpetrated, orchestrated, meant to tarnish, deliberately hurt with objective to remove the individual and kill his popularity amongst the masses? Add to that its coming from the ministry of sports and promoted amongst elements within the sports officials and so called Karshenasan. This is not a media-only campaign. I think you find there are fundemental differences between what's happening to CQ and the example you have used.If anything although it makes for papers and headlines sectors of media seem to like CQ and his stance for justice and sense.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post

Of course, but they're regarded as such: tabloids. In Iran it seems like their state sanctioned newspaper or their biggest media outlets writes strictly BS. It's not like ESPN publish rubbish like this on a daily basis with a strict bias.

With that being said, US news regarding domestic an foreign issues basically is a well oiled propaganda machine.

Comment

https://instagram.com/p/9ti4I-qosb/?...=iran.dubsmash

This is the best imiation of the now famous aksept and fooloo interview

Comment

Working...
                                X