Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They'd all be playing if pooladi hadn't lied and stayed in Qatar.

Comment

CQ's arrival in Tehran in video

Comment

im sure CQ padarmiyooni mikoneh o moshkele oon sarbaza ro hal mikoneh..!!
        agha sarhang goozoo hala ye kam gonde goozi mikoneh o ghiafe migireh baad payeen miad

i hope Carlos has left himself enough time to prepare his troops for the WCQs coming up shortly..!!
        anything but resounding wins and he could well be on his way out..!! this time for good..

Comment

IM sorry guys but I don't know what going on exactly. Did Rafie, Rahmani, Mahini and Khalilzadeh forge there sarbazi paper work?? If so they should know better than that. For TM players I'd expect betters than that. We all know how crazy the Gov't can get with these things why would they risk it?
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            IM sorry guys but I don't know what going on exactly. Did Rafie, Rahmani, Mahini and Khalilzadeh forge there sarbazi paper work?? If so they should know better than that. For TM players I'd expect betters than that. We all know how crazy the Gov't can get with these things why would they risk it?
            Everyone used to do that back in Iran. A couple of my cousins did the same thing instead of wasting two years of their youth for Sarbazi. There was a time that Sarbazi had respect and honor, not anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Everyone used to do that back in Iran. A couple of my cousins did the same thing instead of wasting two years of their youth for Sarbazi. There was a time that Sarbazi had respect and honor, not anymore.
              I understand that but do you risk it if you are in the eyes of the nation??

Comment

I understand that but do you risk it if you are in the eyes of the nation??
                Maybe yes maybe no. It depends if I think I can be caught or not.

Comment

Maybe yes maybe no. It depends if I think I can be caught or not.
                  You must also think that Athletes like A-rod, Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong did the right thing. Im sure they thought they would not get caught also.

Comment

You must also think that Athletes like A-rod, Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong did the right thing. I m sure they thought they would not get caught also.
                    Doing drugs is difference than saving yourself two years of useless time wasting and bigari. If selective service was like US, or most of European countries then I would agree with you.

People are getting paid, trained is specific areas, and have contracts not being forced in those countries. It also considered honor for many people to serve in army.

Sarbazi was great back in the days in my dad era when they used to say a kid becomes a man once he finishes his Sarbazi. People were respected, trained well, got educations, helped the country (Sepah Danesh, Sepah Behdasht, Sepah Abadani), found good friends, etc. Now it is just a place for time wasting and learning criminal activities.

Once I wanted to join Air force here and get paid while getting train but my parents persuaded me to not join.

Still I won't bribe my way out but I don't blame those who do. I would rather buying Sarbazi to cheat or forge.

Comment

Doing drugs is difference than saving yourself two years of useless time wasting and bigari. If selective service was like US, or most of European countries then I would agree with you.

People are getting paid, trained is specific areas, and have contracts not being forced in those countries. It also considered honor for many people to serve in army.

Sarbazi was great back in the days in my dad era when they used to say a kid become a man once he finishes his Sarbazi. People were respected, trained well, got educations, help the country (Sepah Danesh, Sepah Behdasht, Sepah Abadani), found good friends, etc. Now it is just a place for time wasting and learning criminal activities.

Once I wanted to join Air force here and get paid while getting train but my parents persuaded me to not join.
                      Well If you can't handle the heat, stay out the kitchen. Bottom line is, its always a risk when you try to forge you're way with the government.

Comment

Sarbazi was great back in the days in my dad era when they used to say a kid become a man once he finishes his Sarbazi. People were respected, trained well, got educations, help the country (Sepah Danesh, Sepah Behdasht, Sepah Abadani), found good friends, etc. Now it is just a place for time wasting and learning criminal activities.

Just wanted to point out that Selective Service that you mention is different than enlisting. Enlisting is also different based on being a high school graduate or a college graduate. The US military force is an all-volunteer military force and one can volunteer enlist, and get paid based on the bracket you fall into. Selective service is in place for a "just in case" situation where additional man power is needed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System

Anywho, this is a TM News forum, lets get back on topic. Thanks!

Comment

Any updates on our future jerseys? Will we keep wearing Uhlsport?

Comment

for once I would like to see a TM training camp start without sarbazi, hotel cancellation, vacation, visa or grass controversies.
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              Any updates on our future jerseys? Will we keep wearing Uhlsport?
                              No contract has been signed with anyone but TM will be wearing Uhlsport.

Comment

1 Saeid Ezatollahi MF Rostov 1-Oct-96 19.15891742 19.16
                                2 Sardar Azmoon FW Rostov 1-Jan-95 20.93268563 20.93
                                3 Mehdi Torabi FW Saipa 10-Sep-94 21.2463567 21.25
                                4 Mohammad Hossein Kanani D Malavan 23-Mar-94 21.72102706 21.72
                                5 Milad Mohammadi D Rahahan 29-Sep-93 22.20680083 22.21
                                6 Alireza Jahanbakhsh FW AZ Alkmaar 11-Aug-93 22.34281749 22.34
                                7 Mohammadreza Akhbari GK Tractor 15-Feb-93 22.83414296 22.83
                                8 Alireza Biranvand GK Naft 22-Sep-92 23.23941707 23.24
                                9 Mehdi Taremi FW Perspolis 18-Jul-92 23.42262318 23.42
                                10 Murteza Pouraliganji D Tianjin Teda 19-Apr-92 23.67244969 23.67
                                11 Omid Alishah FW Perspolis 10-Jan-92 23.9500347 23.95
                                12 Ramin Rezaeian D Perspolis 21-Mar-90 25.78209577 25.78
                                13 Ehsan Hajsafi MF Sepahan 25-Feb-90 25.84871617 25.85
                                14 Mehrdad Ghanbari D Zobahan 22-Nov-89 26.11242193 26.11
                                15 Alireza Haghighi GK Rubin Kazan 2-May-88 27.69188064 27.69
                                16 Vahid Amiri FW Naft 2-Apr-88 27.77515614 27.78
                                17 Vouria Ghafoori D Sepahan 20-Sep-87 28.31644691 28.32
                                18 Omid Ebrahimi MF Esteghlal 16-Sep-87 28.32755031 28.33
                                19 Ashkan Dejagah MF Al Arabi 5-Jul-86 29.54337266 29.54
                                20 Khosro Heidari MF Esteghlal 14-Sep-83 32.38861901 32.39
                                21 Pejman Montazeri D Al Ahli 6-Sep-83 32.41082582 32.41
                                22 Anranik Teymourian MF Umm Salal 6-Mar-83 32.92158223 32.92
                                23 Seyed Jalal Hosseini D Naft 3-Feb-82 34.02081888 34.02
                                595.8667592 595.87
                                25.9072504 25.91

Comment

Working...
                                X