X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sv: TM-News-

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
    Hopefully the game will be played there. Wow, I think that iranians would fill up the entire stadium!
    They better invade the whole thing!

Comment

No worries guys, I will bring my crew and we will fill up the Arena.

Comment

TM-News-

Guys, if the friendly against Sweden really goes through I will join for sure!

Comment

This would be so sick. Zlatan vs TM!

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
            This would be so sick. Zlatan vs TM!
            Zlatan retired a while ago from Sweden NT

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Zlatan retired a while ago from Sweden NT
              uhm, no he didn't?

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                uhm, no he didn't?
                My bad, i read somewhere he would retire after wcq 2014?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  My bad, i read somewhere he would retire after wcq 2014?
                  Nope, he's still with them, just on the bench as he has a minor injury. He want to build on his NT goal score record.

Comment

Re: TM-News-

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                    Because of Ebola virus, I don't know if it is a good idea to go to any African countries at all
                    We really should not travel to Africa except on a chartered Iranian flight. I guess at this point SA is safe.

On the positive side, when they come back they need to be in quarantine foe 21 days. So CQ can hold another camp in Tehran without the clubs complaining.
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Lord...someone help me understand this one? So we will play Sweden after AC and approximately 3 years before WC? I dunno, am I the only one who doesn't get TM preparation? Wouldn't it make sense to work on fitness and technical stuff when major tournaments are over or far away and play decent friendlies a year in advance to buildup your squad and make final cuts? What will this Sweden friendly do for us? I guess maybe, prepare us for WC qualification against the junior squads of Asia?

I just don't get IFF, I don't get the preparation and planning? I am happy we are playing Sweden...but the timing is awful!
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Lord...someone help me understand this one? So we will play Sweden after AC and approximately 3 years before WC? I dunno, am I the only one who doesn't get TM preparation? Wouldn't it make sense to work on fitness and technical stuff when major tournaments are over or far away and play decent friendlies a year in advance to buildup your squad and make final cuts? What will this Sweden friendly do for us? I guess maybe, prepare us for WC qualification against the junior squads of Asia?

I just don't get IFF, I don't get the preparation and planning? I am happy we are playing Sweden...but the timing is awful!
                        Exactly my thoughts! The timing stincks!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Exactly my thoughts! The timing stincks!
                          And I want to make it clear, this is not an attack on CQ...it's an attack against IFF as a whole for it's craptacular planning and organization. Clearly then we can land quality teams, and clearly we have the money to arrange friendlies with the likes of Sweden.

We need to stop making excuses that TM can't plan friendlies against good teams. This Sweden friendly shows teams will play us...but the timing, oh my god, are we playing friendlies for the sake of playing them? Is their no planning involved, rationale, logic? Like how are these things being set up?

I guess I shouldn't get frustrated, in all likelihood a cancellation announcement will follow shortly.

Comment

^baba
                            BEGGARS CANT BE CHOOSERS ..!!

some of you complain about IFF's inabilities as if your newbies to all this..??

it is 99% gonna be canceled anyways, so why fret over the timing..? lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

it is 99% gonna be canceled anyways, so why fret over the timing..? lol
                              Exactly. IFF tempts us all with fools gold. I don't see things changing with our football, and it doesn't matter if it's CQ in charge or GN...incompetence is rampant and 1 man won't make a difference.

Comment

No matter what CQ must stop playing club teams from here on out.
                                We need and must play friendly games that mean something to both countries vs. other nations perferably
                                AC participants.
                                the timr is running out and IFF must help CQ a lot more than they have done,it is IFF's responsibility anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X