Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is definitely more sold player than Mahini.
    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=193037
      Beitashour called up to south africa camp but it is mainly because of the absence of pooladi and mahini

you are on some good stuff if you think thats the only reason he was called up for! mahini? cmooon bro.
      pooladi? yes beita can play LB but we have better players for the LB spot. right now, not considering montezari as a RB because he played CB against south korea. only ghafouri is better than beita at the moment. i would not put heydari over beita right now.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
        you are on some good stuff if you think thats the only reason he was called up for! mahini? cmooon bro.
        pooladi? yes beita can play LB but we have better players for the LB spot. right now, not considering montezari as a RB because he played CB against south korea. only ghafouri is better than beita at the moment. i would not put heydari over beita right now.
        i didnt say thats what i think its what is said in the article

Comment

When is the full list going to be announced?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            i didnt say thats what i think its what is said in the article
            oh okay. my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
              When is the full list going to be announced?
              30 December the final squad list of 23 players has to be announced for the afc 2015.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                30 December the final squad list of 23 players has to be announced for the afc 2015.
                i think he meant for the south african camp!

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                  Thank you aziz but I was referring to the list for the upcoming camp as saadat abad correctly assumed
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Looks like the Palestine game is definitely going ahead on 7th of Dei (28th of December) even though it's not on the FIFA calendar yet. IFF is asking for bids from advertisers to buy billboard space in the game.

Although the opposition is very weak, I think this game will be much more important than the S. Africa camp (if it goes ahead), since we'll have all our players.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      Looks like the Palestine game is definitely going ahead on 7th of Dei (28th of December) even though it's not on the FIFA calendar yet. IFF is asking for bids from advertisers to buy billboard space in the game.

Although the opposition is very weak, I think this game will be much more important than the S. Africa camp (if it goes ahead), since we'll have all our players.
                      they are not that weak. i dont expect more than 2or3-0

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        they are not that weak. i dont expect more than 2or3-0
                        They're a very inconsistent team. They surprisingly beat Qatar and Bahrain 4-0 last April and later lost to Jordan 10-0. In 2013, they lost to Jordan 6-2 and 4-0, lost to Chinese Taipei 6-0 and to Myanmar 9-0!

I grabbed those games from FIFA.com and don't know the details of their VERY surprising high-margin wins against Qatar and Bahrain. Would be good to know what happened there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          They're a very inconsistent team. They surprisingly beat Qatar and Bahrain 4-0 last April and later lost to Jordan 10-0. In 2013, they lost to Jordan 6-2 and 4-0, lost to Chinese Taipei 6-0 and to Myanmar 9-0!

I grabbed those games from FIFA.com and don't know the details of their VERY surprising high-margin wins against Qatar and Bahrain. Would be good to know what happened there.
                          they have problems to get access to their own players. some games they have them some they dont

Comment

are those Futsal scores for the Palestinian team or what ???

Sounds very unlikely for the to loose to Myanmar 9-0 ????

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              are those Futsal scores for the Palestinian team or what ???

Sounds very unlikely for the to loose to Myanmar 9-0 ????
                              LOL. Now that you mention it, they were the women's results! Sorry about that boys, I just searched "FIFA.com palestine results and fixtures" and that's where it took me.

This is the men's results in 2014 - pretty impressive list of games and friendlies if you ask me particularly for the Asian Cup (better than TM's any way, which is pretty sad):

19/05/2014 Palestine 1:0 (0:0) Kyrgyzstan
                              21/05/2014 Myanmar 0:2 (0:1) Palestine
                              23/05/2014 Maldives 0:0 Palestine
                              27/05/2014 Palestine 2:0 (1:0) Afghanistan
                              30/05/2014 Palestine 1:0 (0:0) Philippines
                              03/09/2014 Myanmar 4:1 Palestine
                              06/09/2014 Palestine 7:3 a.e.t. (3:3, 2:0) Chinese Taipei
                              06/10/2014 India 2:3 (2:1) Palestine
                              12/10/2014 Pakistan 0:2 (0:0) Palestine
                              06/11/2014 Saudi Arabia 2:0 (1:0) Palestine
                              09/11/2014 Vietnam 1:3 (0:0) Palestine
                              13/12/2014 Uzbekistan - Palestine
                              21/12/2014 China PR - Palestine

Comment

That moment when Palestine has played more and perhaps better friendlies for Asian Cup preparation than Iran..
                                Imagne them becoming 2nd after Japan, meet Iran, and send Iran out.

Comment

Working...
                                X