This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    Karim and Shojaei stole Khalatbari's spot in the team. What a mistake. He did so much for TM and always brought optimistic energy that all fans loved to see. I really disagree and CQ needs to explain his reasoning to the public. I usually trust him 100%, but here I have a strong feeling he is making a move that will be detrimental to the team's overall success.

Leaving him out of the WC roster.. and ON TOP of that the AC team would've made the guy feel like shit. I don't know what I'd do if I was in his position.
    The explanation is easy. CQ's strategy revolves around fitness and strength. CQ wants to prepare a physically strong team, and Khalatbari is a walking-stick and a midget.

Comment

Please keep the pics and videos from the camp coming

Comment

The players left Tehran to Lisbon today via Dubai. The European and Persian Gulf players will join today and tomorrow.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Comment

^ might be right, but still damn embarrassing nobody wants to play against us, and IFF ain't willing to throw in the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              ^ might be right, but still damn embarrassing nobody wants to play against us, and IFF ain't willing to throw in the money.
              Nobody like us, we don't care.

Comment

We should be smart and find other way to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                  The explanation is easy. CQ's strategy revolves around fitness and strength. CQ wants to prepare a physically strong team, and Khalatbari is a walking-stick and a midget.
                  Khalatbari's situation reminds me a lot of the Juan Mata at Man united now. Dude is skilled, small and nibble but he got sold by JM because he's small and weak plus he can't defend and loses the ball and for the very same reason he is getting benched at United, and will most likely get sold. The guy is a fan favourite and scores just like Khalatbari but his negatives outweigh his positive attributes.

Comment

I saw a post about possible friendlies against Iraq and South Africa, what happened to that?

Comment

http://tehrantimes.com/sports/118675...carlos-queiroz
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I saw a post about possible friendlies against Iraq and South Africa, what happened to that?
                        Probably after the USA, Spain and Italy Friendlies.
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

فدراسیون فوتبال در حال کارهای نهایی برای انجام دیدار با آفریقای جنوبی
                          تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در استرالیا به مصاف عراق می رود
                          تیم ملی فوتبال ایران قبل از برگزاری جام ملت های آسیا ۲۰۱۵ در استرالیا به مصاف عراق می*

Comment

سرپرست تیم ملی ایران در اردوی پرتغال انتخاب شد

هوشنگ مقدس به عنوان سرپرست تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در اردوی پرتغال انتخاب شد.

===========================================

CQ & Moghadas
                            هوشنگ مقدس، شخصیت پشت پرده فدراسیون فوتبال ایران است و اکثر ارتباطات فدراسیون با خارج از مرزها، توسط این فرد صورت می گیرد.

به گزارش تماشاگر رسانه ها نشان داده اند که همواره بر روی هوشنگ مقدس حساسیت ویژه ای دارند.

درباره هوشنگ مقدس مسایل مختلفی مطرح شده از جمله اینکه به دلیل تحریم های ایران پول کروش ابتدا به حساب او می رود و سپس به سرمربی تیم ملی می رسد، یا اینکه او آشنای دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال است و از این آشنایی استفاده می کند و...

اما آنهایی که از نزدیک با تیم ملی در ارتباط هستند می گویند مقدس از آدم های زحمتکش فدراسیون فوتبال است که بدون چشم داشت برای تیم ملی کار می کند.

آنان می گویند مقدس سالهای سال در دبی به تجارت مشغول است و نمی تواند به خاطر چشم داشت مالی به فدراسیون نزدیک باشد.

او همچنین تسلط خوبی به زبان انگلیسی دارد ضمن این که عربی را هم خوب صحبت می کند.

Comment

^ What is Nabi up to now? Some few words in English please? mochakeram.

Comment

^ What is Nabi up to now? Some few words in English please? mochakeram.
                                Houshang was appointed as TM Iran Manager for Training Camp in Portugal. he has been no stranger to controversy . For a while CQ was driving on of his donated Car...He is Kafashian adviser among other things.
                                He is Khonji , He speak 6 language including Chinese...

Comment

Working...
                                X