Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully we will finally be able to buy some of the additional gear that they make for team melli like stadium jackets and track suits etc. For some reason Team Melli stuff was never available to purchase. I am still able to find LEGEA stuff online for Bosnia when they had them as their sponser lol

Comment

Follow Masoud Shojaei on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/masoudshojaei9/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
        Hopefully we will finally be able to buy some of the additional gear that they make for team melli like stadium jackets and track suits etc. For some reason Team Melli stuff was never available to purchase. I am still able to find LEGEA stuff online for Bosnia when they had them as their sponser lol
        Huge marketing disaster for TM. They could make a lot of $$$ for TM, which could in return help with some of the TM needs, if they had a proper sponsor that actually had a proper outlet for fans to purchase legitimate TM gear.

Comment

Pay special attention that "Pars" company who are Givova's representatives in Iran ... bet you same garbage quality as the fake Uhlsport's will come out because just like last time, the supplier will do something else with all the original fabric (not that it's high quality to begin with), and use fakes for the team.
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

GIVOVA somehow reminds me of LEGEA....
            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
              surprise surprise, they use to be part of the same company until 2008.

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Givova

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                The paki national team has better kits than us!! Khak to sareh IFF. Khak to sareh jomburi eslami!

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                  If the proposed Croatia friendly is May 29th then

All the acl players would be available (latest they can play is 24/25 of May)

Ipl will be finished for 2 weeks

All the Qatari league players would be available

All the European leagues with Iranians in them will be done (except if AZ make the euro league playoffs)

So every tm player would be available except for potentially Jahanbakhsh.
                  Very bad and weird decision by cq if true
                  probably availability doesnt necessary equal having permission to use these club's assets on a Non-fifa day..!! those clubs may well deny CQ's demands to release their players Early for this non-fifa friendly..!! and coaches would rather keep a cordial relationship with clubs and have their good will and cooperation for possible early call-ups to more vital games coming up later during the wcq ..!!?

besides, we all still suspect that Lack of Funds probably have much to do with this cancelation too..!! perhaps Croatia wasnt willing to pony up all the hosting and our travel costs?? or CQ thought that too many friendlies in succession of each other wasnt gonna work well with his camp and training plans. or who knows why else..!!? CQ also has a reputation for avoiding playing tough opponents in tashrifati sorta games..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    probably availability doesnt necessary equal having permission to use these club's assets on a Non-fifa day..!! those clubs may well deny CQ's demands to release their players Early for this non-fifa friendly..!! and coaches would rather keep a cordial relationship with clubs and have their good will and cooperation for possible early call-ups to more vital games coming up later during the wcq ..!!?

besides, we all still suspect that Lack of Funds probably have much to do with this cancelation too..!! perhaps Croatia wasnt willing to pony up all the hosting and our travel costs?? or CQ thought that too many friendlies in succession of each other wasnt gonna work well with his camp and training plans. or who knows why else..!!? CQ also has a reputation for avoiding playing tough opponents in tashrifati sorta games..!!
                    may 29th is way after every league is over..!!?? everyone is released ..??!!

..!!..??....!?!...!!

Comment

according to CQ we will play Australia in europe in June instead of Croatia

http://90tv.ir/news/239036/%DA%A9%DB...88%D9%BE%D8%A7

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

Finally....

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

that is a good game also, is to prepare for teams like korea

Comment

sick friendlies japan and aussie within 1 year

Comment

Wait Australia has two scheduled friendlies against Greece on June 4th and June 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Wait Australia has two scheduled friendlies against Greece on June 4th and June 7th.
                                at this point if i dont see TM on the pitch with the other team i will just ignore friendly rumours/info

Comment

Working...
                                X