This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khodam View Post
    Why do all these arguments only come up just around when TM has a game? These assholes will keep beating this drum until it falls apart.

The problem with CQ has nothing to do with football. It has to do with the dallals and moftkhor around TM. They need to be involved with who plays on TM, the kit, sponsors, etc. For better or worse CQ is interfering with this 37 year old tradition. Therefore he must go.

Franky, which of the IFF promises have come through since the last round of divorce arguments with CQ?
    Who must go? CQ? for improoving our football?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
      nice video of Iran - Guam, match shot from the sidelines

http://90tv.ir/video/144235/%D9%88%D...A7%D9%88%D8%AA
      The music was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        Ok, I may be a little late in asking this, but whatever happened to Khalatbari? Did he have a falling out with Quieroz or something? Like Aghili and Rahmati?
        Yes he did.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
          nice video of Iran - Guam, match shot from the sidelines

http://90tv.ir/video/144235/%D9%88%D...A7%D9%88%D8%AA
          LOL that music went so well with the air-horns of the crowd

Comment

با تأیید دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال
            رایزنی ها برای برگزاری دیدار تدارکاتی شاگردان کی روش با عراقی ها ادامه دارد
            فدراسیون فوتبال ایران مذاکرات خود را با
            فدراسیون عراق برای برگزاری دیدار دوستانه دو کشور ادامه می دهد.

Comment

کی روش در گفت وگو با گاردین:
              راهیابی تیم ایران به جام جهانی ماموریتی غیرممکن است
              برای رفتن به روسیه به تیمی از تام کروزها احتیاج دارم

گاردین نوشته که کی روش از حضورش در تیم ملی ایران خرسند است. این نشریه از قول مربی پرتغالی 4 سال اخیر ایران عنوان کرد:برای من این خاتمه کار بود. من یکسری فرصت های کار در کشورهای دیگر داشتم. اما دو منبع تاثیرگذار مرا وادار و ترغیب به ماندن کردند. عامل اول بازیکنان بودند.

آنها رفتار فوق العاده خوبی در قبال من داشتند. ملت و جمعیت ها از من خواستند که بمانم. مهم ترین عامل برای ماندنم مردم ایران بودند. رفتار هواداران به گونه ایی بود که سخت بود جواب منفی بدهم.
              وی در مورد آینده تیم ملی و مساله راهیابی به جام جهانی 2018 نیز عنوان کرد: باید بیینیم اوضاع و احوال بهتر می شوند. هیچگاه امیدها را از دست نمی دهیم.

اما اگر کارها مثل الان پیش برود، آنوقت کار برای تیم ایران سخت خواهد بود که موفق باشد. من حضور در جام جهانی 2018 را ماموریتی ناممکن اسم می گذارم. ما به تام کروز یا یک تیم از تام کروز ها نیاز داریم که به کمک آمده و کار را پیش ببرند.

At the moment, he is happy with Iran though the job can be a frustrating one. The 2014 World Cup when Team Melli drew against Nigeria and were defeated only 1-0 by Argentina thanks to a last minute piece of Messi magic was, he says, satisfactory. Once it was over, he was ready to leave, doubtful if he could do it again for 2018.

The football federation told Queiroz that the possible end of the US-led sanctions was in sight, an end to eight years of punishment that had made it increasingly tough for the federation to gain access to funds, facilities and friendlies.
              It reached a nadir, according to Queiroz, at the Asian Cup in January, with conditions of hotels, travel, camps and so on, not of the required standard. The sanctions ended in July but the former Manchester United man is less optimistic than some in Iranian football that this will translate to a quick improvement off the pitch.

Comment

^^^ Vaay mordim enghadr chert o part az in yaroo khoondim...

Yesterday it was mission impossible and we needed better players, today it's mission impossible and we need a team of Tom Cruises and tomorrow, it will probably be mission impossible and we'll need 11 greco-roman gods!

Comment

Haha, I don't mind as long as he accomplishes the impossible mission.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                    Farmayeshat hazarat aghaye Dr Abbasi, Nazariyeh pardazeh Jomhuri Eslami dar morede team melli

I think he simply hates sports and foreigners.
                    LOL @ the red-blue comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

I think he simply hates sports and foreigners.
                      LOL @ the red-blue comparison.
                      Akhe roo ke nist sange paye ghazvine. Yeki nist bege akhe mardak to age inghade syria syria mikoni chera khodet nemiri onja be maghame shahadat beresi? Ya inke, pooli ke footballista migiran ye arzan ham nist dar barabare pooli ke in sepaho agha zadeh ha ekhtelas kardano daran mikonan. chera as in poola harf nemizane?

He is not an honorable man but a mouth piece for throwing up garbage. I take a dump on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                        Farmayeshat hazarat aghaye Dr Abbasi, Nazariyeh pardazeh Jomhuri Eslami dar morede team melli

He's right. we better give the money to the lebanese people, they are poor and deserve to be happy and joyfull. the iranian people shall only be depressed and cry for the sake of dead cockroaches, hit themselves in the head and perform azadari. the lebanese people MUST be feed, how DARE they spend money on a foreigner who brings happiness and joy to the iranian people?!
                        And what farhang have you created, cockroach lover?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Haha, I don't mind as long as he accomplishes the impossible mission.
                          LOL. Me too Martin jaan, although I think that would technically make it mission "possible".

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            Who must go? CQ? for improoving our football?
                            Unfortunately yes. When it's is between the Agha-zadeh, mofttkhors and CQ the choice is obvious.

Personally I have very mixed feelings about CQ style. But I have to give him the outmost credit for his discipline and organization.

You can never put Iranian and organization in one sentence. So why fool ourselves with criticking his coaching. Just let's call it off. Mk and GN are getting impatient.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Lmao. Smaller teams than us in the 2nd Asian tier don't think that qualifying to the WC is impossible yet Mr. Carlos Queiroz head-coach of Iran calls it mission impossible

As usual, ridiculous pessimistic interviews by him. It is one thing to call out the incompetency of the people around you, but there is no need for this kind of stupid remarks. Iran always had these problems, even worse than now, but always was among the favorites to qualify even in the worse periods.

Someone should remind him which team he is coaching, even Lebanon's new coach said that he will qualify them to the WC FFS, what would he have said if he was coach of teams like them or war torn Iraq??? He should go ahead and do what he was hired for and is payed for, if he thinks it is "mission impossible" to qualify Iran, then I'm afraid he should leave.

Comment

^Carlos Prefers to play the underdog role and nothing wrong with that...! but i agree ye kam ziad "aakh, naneh man gharibam" mikoneh too khabar resooneha..!!

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

کی روش در گفت وگو با گاردین:
                                راهیابی تیم ایران به جام جهانی ماموریتی غیرممکن است
                                برای رفتن به روسیه به تیمی از تام کروزها احتیاج دارم

گاردین نوشته که کی روش از حضورش در تیم ملی ایران خرسند است. این نشریه از قول مربی پرتغالی 4 سال اخیر ایران عنوان کرد:برای من این خاتمه کار بود. من یکسری فرصت های کار در کشورهای دیگر داشتم. اما دو منبع تاثیرگذار مرا وادار و ترغیب به ماندن کردند. عامل اول بازیکنان بودند.

آنها رفتار فوق العاده خوبی در قبال من داشتند. ملت و جمعیت ها از من خواستند که بمانم. مهم ترین عامل برای ماندنم مردم ایران بودند. رفتار هواداران به گونه ایی بود که سخت بود جواب منفی بدهم.
                                وی در مورد آینده تیم ملی و مساله راهیابی به جام جهانی 2018 نیز عنوان کرد: باید بیینیم اوضاع و احوال بهتر می شوند. هیچگاه امیدها را از دست نمی دهیم.

اما اگر کارها مثل الان پیش برود، آنوقت کار برای تیم ایران سخت خواهد بود که موفق باشد. من حضور در جام جهانی 2018 را ماموریتی ناممکن اسم می گذارم. ما به تام کروز یا یک تیم از تام کروز ها نیاز داریم که به کمک آمده و کار را پیش ببرند.

At the moment, he is happy with Iran though the job can be a frustrating one. The 2014 World Cup when Team Melli drew against Nigeria and were defeated only 1-0 by Argentina thanks to a last minute piece of Messi magic was, he says, satisfactory. Once it was over, he was ready to leave, doubtful if he could do it again for 2018.

The football federation told Queiroz that the possible end of the US-led sanctions was in sight, an end to eight years of punishment that had made it increasingly tough for the federation to gain access to funds, facilities and friendlies.
                                It reached a nadir, according to Queiroz, at the Asian Cup in January, with conditions of hotels, travel, camps and so on, not of the required standard. The sanctions ended in July but the former Manchester United man is less optimistic than some in Iranian football that this will translate to a quick improvement off the pitch.

as a whole, i thought this piece and what CQ says was for most part spot on and very realistic view of what transpired so far and the degree of challenges still facing us en route to qualifying for WC 2018 ..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X