Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Africa beat Sudan today 2-1 and qualified for the 2015 African cup of nations that means that our friendly vs. that team on dec.19 th sould now be confirmed for sure , hopefully anyway

Comment

Mehdi Taj Quote:

" اجازه حضور در تیم ملی فوتبال جمهوری
      اسلامی "

He forgot there is an Iran at the end. In his mind, it's called the football team of the islamic republic
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=811017425628158

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          I am convinces that if your name or nickname ends in "ci" and pronounced "chi", you'll be a GREAT striker for your country, regardless of how shitty your club career is going. Salvatore Schilacci of course being another perfect example of that.
          Exactly like Masimiliano Madancci

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            Exactly like Masimiliano Madancci
            Chi? Madanchi?!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                  New CQ interview

It says video has been removed by user. Any alternate link?

Comment

Sv: TM-News-

Everybody loves Carlos

Comment

Comment

Based on the white vest theory, Karimi will start the match!
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Italy have a friendly match on Tuesday against Albania, and they are playing now. How come FIFA didn't allow Iran to play Zimbabwe/Kenya (don't remember which team it was)?

Comment

^Correct me if I am mistaken, I think the rule applies to where the matches will be played. From what I understood the rule applies to matches that are played on a different continent. Italy played Croatia today and will play Albania which is all located in Europe, so in this case it did not apply. Iran got stuck as Zimbabwe was playing against Morocco (Africa) and then would have played Iran (Asia) which is where the problem came from.

Comment

How sure can we be about those matches against Palestine, South Africa and Iraq? What's the status on them?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                How sure can we be about those matches against Palestine, South Africa and Iraq? What's the status on them?
                                The only friendlies that that are on the FIFA calendar (confirmed) are S. Korea, Iraq and Sweden.

I'm pretty sure the Palestine game has been cancelled (not a big deal) because it was on the FIFA calendar before, but I have no clue what's happening with the S. Africa game.

Comment

Working...
                                X