This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
    فدراسیون*های فوتبال ایران و سوئد برای برگزاری یک دیدار دوستانه در حال مذاکره هس
    Looks like Iran is negotiating to play Sweden after the Asian Cup, location is not disclosed yet and the game is still under negotiations, so nothing set in stone.
    Wtf is the point of playing them after the Asian Cup.. But please let it happen, and please let it happen in Sweden, I will go TM hotel and be at the game 110%

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Wtf is the point of playing them after the Asian Cup.. But please let it happen, and please let it happen in Sweden, I will go TM hotel and be at the game 110%
      for once i agree with you! i dont know this could help us.. playing before the asian cup would make sense! playing after we hopefully make the wc 2018 would also be good . inshalla we make it.
      also does anyone know when tm is coming back to iran from Portugal ? and if we are going to set up a camp in iran right after or no?

Comment

One of my dreams in life is to see Sweden Iran in Sweden... That would be amazing!

Comment

That dream ended with a 1-5 for me in Austria, so don't be too excited. 99% not happening anyways.

Comment

I saw Denmark-Iran in copenhagen in 1999. What a great day

Comment

Kinda unrelated but this picture demonstrates one of the things that went wrong with our football.

"IRAN. Tehran. 1998. Kids play football in the suburbs of the capital, next to electricity pylons."

(Source : http://www.magnumphotos.com/C.aspx?V...D=2S5RYDZN8YUS)

we don't see pictures like this anymore. kids in Iran don't play gol kuchick in school or streets as much as they used to. I'm sure you guys know how many talented players came from these same "zamin khaki". It's a shame that the gol kuchik culture is dying in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                فدراسیون*های فوتبال ایران و سوئد برای برگزاری یک دیدار دوستانه در حال مذاکره هس

Looks like Iran is negotiating to play Sweden after the Asian Cup, location is not disclosed yet and the game is still under negotiations, so nothing set in stone.
                If CQ stays after AC 2015 (I hope he does not stay) he will never accept that.

Comment

Originally posted by Arash_1998 View Post
                  If CQ stays after AC 2015 (I hope he does not stay) he will never accept that.
                  We love him, but seriously, he's a big motherfucker when he keeps refusing quality friendlies against national teams, and go plays clubs instead!

Comment

ر

Comment

Gol kuchik is not dying out bro. All the poor people play it

Comment

AW: TM-News-

Gol kuchik is not a proper youth program. It produces incomplete players. We need a functioning high quality youth system.

Comment

http://mehrnews.com/detail/News/2389525

Interview with CQ, he said:

* With good camps TM will become more prepared. The support for us should be doubled
                          * I consider the game against Benfica a good training session for players [instead of treating it as a friendly]. A training session where we worked hard, managed to observe players against a good and fast Benfica team.I believe players finished the session with high concentration
                          * These two games gave the opportunity to players who were present in the WC so we can assess their condition after couple of months. Also it allowed younger players to improve their level. This is important because our opponents in AC will have players who play in Europe
                          * The only way we can improve our football is by playing more games like this. By putting experienced and younger players together we can build our team under a consistent approach. Players have the chance to show their commitment and find their place in the squad
                          * When asked about the team's approach to the game CQ said that he liked the approach that the team had playing as a good team. Managing to control the game and having the main focus on attacking and scoring goals. The only way to improve this aspect is to have more hard practice sessions
                          * In regard to the AC tournament and other team, CQ started by talking about Australia as a host and the fact that they have it easier than other teams due to home field advantage. Looking at things realistically on paper South Korea, Australia and Japan have a better chance than other teams due to the number of players in their team that plays in Europe. Qatar, Uzbekistan, KSA and Emirates are good too and we have to wait and see what happens.In our group we have Qatar, Bahrain and Emirates which means we have to work hard and prepare to ensure we progress from the group. We need a lot of support from IFF, similar to pre-WC where they supported us and now we even need more support
                          * If we want to get results in Australia the support should be twice as much as what we received in Brazil because in Brazil our opponents didn't expect much from us but in Australia things are different
                          * Players proved in this camp that if they are given enough time to to work and prepare correctly they can make Iranians proud
                          * CQ thanked everyone who helped during this camp: Consulate employees in Portugal, Portugal embassy in Tehran, Portugal foreign minister, Benfica and Estoril clubs and all the workers in Portugal national stadium
                          Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

From tyne pictures, it looks like Reza missed an opportunity in front of the goal.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Comment

Guys anyone know what balls will be used for the AC? the same as the WC?
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X