This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HUM...!!?
    Looks like its their Kit World, with IFF badge..!!
    http://www.givova.it/en/prodotto/kit-world/#
    i do love the Polo Style Kits but im unsure of the quality ...? doesnt look all too good on that front..??

perhaps if they did a Tonal colored Cheetah on top back of neck or right chest opposite of IFF logo or on the sleeve, it would look pretty sharp and classy at the same time..!!
    also i dont really care for Green mixed in with our Red kits, i think they should opt for
    WHITE with Green and little Red on the Home
    Red with White and little Green on the Away kit.

Comment

So we're officially done with Uhlsport? I actually liked our Uhlsport kits Hopefully Givova will provide us with a nice design. I'm personally not a big fan of Polo style jerseys though

Comment

this would look pretty sharp with Red n Green Small strips and the Cheetah on the other sleeve

i gather this will be our away kit..??

not too shabby, with a little personalization and adding the cheetah, it should be a cool looking as well...!

Comment

So the Croatia game is 100% cancelled? I was really looking forward to that game

Comment

What country " GIVIVA " is from ?
            and what country do they make their products in ?

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
              It's an Italian company.

Comment

does anyone know if Givova has an official store in Tehran, by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  So the Croatia game is 100% cancelled? I was really looking forward to that game
                  wth. since when?

Givova is Italian.

Not sure where it's made if I had to make a guess. Probably Turkey or China like they do for most sporting brands in Asia.

Comment

Apparently CQ has told IFF he dosen't want the friendly against Croatia

Comment

GIVOVA is also sponsoring our handball NT

Comment

Its an Italian company and it is most likely made in China... Adidas and Nike are made in China tooo!
                        sigpic

Comment

Why the fuck would CQ not want to play Croatia?!? This is mind boggling he complains about quality friendlies and we get one and he wants to cancel. Although a great coach, he is sometimes one of the most annoying

Comment

This GIVOVA deal screams another dalall story like the uhlsport one. It's no coincidence how all of a sudden every shitty IPL team started wearing their shirts, just like how uhlsport started off in Iran, knowing Iran, it's probably the same guy behind this deal.

Comment

GIVOVA gear seems to be quite cheap.

http://www.givovashopping.it/4-football

Comment

as long as tm get gears i am happy, we need good gears, solve the gear issue fast

Comment

Working...
                                X