This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    Aside from their 13 players that play in top UEFA leagues....
    It is exactly what I said, their special relationship with France help them to have so many legionnaires (french born players, ex-french colony, etc...).

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      Makes sense as preparation for our group opposition.
      Probably a coincidence

Comment

TM will play Estoril Praia on Friday.

کیروش: اشترول نام بنفیکا را ندارد اما قدرتمند و بازیکنساز است

Squad 2014/15
        ESTORIL PRAIA

Virtual Tour

F
        antastic View

Comment

رضایت ملی پوشان از امکانات کمپ تیم ملی در پرتغال + تصاویر و نقشه

خبرگزاری تسنیم: محل اقامت تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در پرتغال از امکانات خوبی برخوردار است.

They are staying at Pestana Sintra golf Hotel

They practice at same facility that Portugal N Team practice.

Comment

^

Comment

A quality side for TM to practice. Being that club teams are more in sync since they practice regularly with each other, it's in TM's best interest to play quality club sides as well as national teams of other countries.

Comment

A few of the Algerian players are French-born. They decided to play for Algeria because they had a better shot in starting for their team unlike France.

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                Aside from their 13 players that play in top UEFA leagues....

Comment

Sv: TM-News-

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
                  A few of the Algerian players are French-born. They decided to play for Algeria because they had a better shot in starting for their team unlike France.
                  Kind of like Dejagah..

Comment

Dejagah ordeal is a bit different as if he would never had rejected to go with German national team to play against Israel, not only he would had a brighter career but also would be one of German national team's key players! But I am glad he plays for his native country Iran! I personally believe he will not stay in Qatar league next year!
                    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Sv: TM-News-

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                      I personally believe he will not stay in Qatar league next year!
                      Oh we will see about that...

Comment

That's not entirely true at all. Lets face it, Dejagah didn't have the talent to be in German's national team. There have been numerous time Ozil, Benzema, etc. have promoted their Palestinian solidarity in public. Lets not use that excuse.

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                        Dejagah ordeal is a bit different as if he would never had rejected to go with German national team to play against Israel, not only he would had a brighter career but also would be one of German national team's key players! But I am glad he plays for his native country Iran! I personally believe he will not stay in Qatar league next year!

Comment

Excuse? What you talkin bout bro?! He is a game changer on any team he plays for. Being an Iranian can make your life very complex! When we live in a world that is mostly controlled by Jews! Not to mentions fuckin malakh eating Arabs! So no one is making excuses here. I know a lot of you including myself are butt hurt that he took the money and decided to play for shit Qatar league, but when I think of it I would probably have done the same thing. Let's freaking face it! Had he been an Italian or spaniard he would probably be playing in top 5 teams with an average salary of minimum 5 mil a year if not more, but at 28 despite the level of his game no team was willing to pay the price he is worth.
                          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/522006

Comment

^Now, if they could just arrange a friendly before the Asian Cup, that would be great..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                ^Now, if they could just arrange a friendly before the Asian Cup, that would be great..
                                we will have one with them in australia i believe

Comment

Working...
                                X