This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    That's somewhat significant because Tartar is rumored to be a possible pick to take over TM Omid from Khakpour and he may be taking the steps to say he will not only get along with CQ but learn from his guidance - something that's obviously an issue with Khakpour.

Not a fan of Tartar's coaching (or record) up until now, but if he's truly interested in showing up and learning stuff from CQ, he's definitely going to be a better pick that Khakpour. Personally, I would still prefer to see a Khatibi - CQ collaboration on TM Omid.
    Tartar? The coach who's specialized in relegating teams to 2nd division?

Comment

Khatibi-CQ!!! He has recently been slagging off CQ!
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Mehdi Tartar speaking with CQ after visiting the camp

http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/%D8%A...A%D8%B5%D8%A7/

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
          95% of our teams in IPL belongs to the government so why doesn't the government force each of these teams to allocate 1 Billion toman each season and fund our national team instead of spending it on a low class foreign players.
          Because then the money would be spent on something productive rather than end up in some dallal (bacheh akhound)'s pocket. Zabuneto gazz begir!!
          He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

smartest thing IFF did after extending CQ's contract was to hire Afshin Peyrovani.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              No, he just retarded from TM

Joking aside, are you referring to specific news or why he's not in the squad? He has to come back to Iran and solve his sarbazi issues if he ever wants to play for TM or IPL for that matter.
              There was an update in the other thread that according to 90, he retired. But I was surprised there wasn't more attention on it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                Did Pooladi seriously retire from Team Melli?
                I srsly hope not.
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  There was an update in the other thread that according to 90, he retired. But I was surprised there wasn't more attention on it here.
                  I watched Navad this week and didn't hear such a thing. If even a sentence similar to that had been stated it would have been all over Iranian media.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I watched Navad this week and didn't hear such a thing. If even a sentence similar to that had been stated it would have been all over Iranian media.
                    http://www.teammelli.com/2015/05/27/...t-coming-back/

befarma

"Mehrdad Pooladi is not coming back!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

befarma

That's not concrete news. That's an Op-ed by PFDC's Maij.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

befarma

http://www.adesoriannews.com/pp>esteghlal-pooladiback

befarma

"Pooladi is coming back"

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I heard on Navad as well. I hope it isn't true..

It really is a damn shame that military service can tarnish a player's international career. Oh well. It is the islamic republic.

Mehrdad Pouladi was one of the, if not the best player of Iran in Brazil last summer. He was also the best LB in Iran before he left Lige Bartar.

Sigh..

Comment

دومین جلسه تمرینی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در آغاز مینی کمپ دوم برگزار شد.

به گزارش سایت فدراسیون فوتبال، امروز از ساعت 9:30 بازیکنان حاضر در اردوی تیم ملی به دو بخش تقسیم شدند تا دومین جلسه تمرینی خود را برگزار کنند.
                            این بازیکنان بر اساس تصمیم کادر فنی به دو گروه تقسیم شدند و تمرین پرفشاری را در زمین چمن و سالن آکادمی ملی فوتبال انجام دادند.

گروه اول که شامل بازیکنان جوانتر تیم ملی بود، ابتدا روی چمن بدون توپ تمرین کردند و سپس با حضور در سالن آکادمی به وزنه زدن پرداختند.
                            گروه دوم نیز پس از پایان تمرین بازیکنان گروه اول در چمن، تمرین خود را شروع کردند و بعد از پایان تمرین بدون توپ خود به سالن رفتند تا زیر نظر کادر فنی وزنه بزنند.

در تمرین روی چمن، وضعیت بدنی و آمادگی جسمانی بازیکنان با استفاده از
                            GPS مورد ارزیابی قرار گرفت. دکتر دیه گو نیز برای ارزیابی وضعیت بدنی بازیکنان و آگاه کردن کارلوس کی روش از شرایط بازیکنان در تمرین امروز با استفاده از تجهیزات ماهواره ای پیشرفته به صورت آنلاین اطلاعات را استخراج می کرد.

قرار است امروز تیم ملی از ساعت 18 در ورزشگاه دستگردی تمرین کند. ساعت 17:40 هم نشست خبری سه بازیکن تیم ملی برگزار خواهد شد.

Comment

منتظری خودش را به کادرفنی تیم ملی معرفی کرد
                              مدافع ملی پوش ام صلال قطر بامداد امروز وارد تهران شد و ظهر امروز خودش را به کادرفنی تیم ملی معرفی کرد.

Comment

Apparently Sao Paulo FC has an official offer for CQ

Comment

Working...
                                X