Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched an Adidas commercial which had messi's goal against iran in its last second. Don't you think Adidas owes iran TM a few million dollars for using them in a commercial?

Comment

Why on earth did Rohani appiont that Goozdarzi guy as sports minister? Even AN's ministers have done a better job..
      All he did was to create an agenda to get rid of CQ.

According to CQ, Assadi not just critisized him, but he also insulted him and his family. He even told on the press conference that he is willing to get sacked if they (IR) don't want him. Everybody dissed Nabi back then but it seems that things are getting worse

Edit: Sorry, I misread the article, Sardar and JB are still invited by CQ
      Last edited by 04041374; 03-15-2015, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Those emotions though ...

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
          پاسخ کروش به مدیر تیم امید: اطلاعی از درخواست امیدها نداشتم/ حرف های کاشانی کذب است
          Kaffashian has completely lost control of the people who work for IFF. He needs to get to the bottom of these fckuing issues and if someone in an official capacity is spewing bullshit to the media, they should be reprimanded if not fired.

None of our TM's are going to go anywhere with this amount of bullshit, hashieh and finger-pointing.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Why on earth did Rohani appiont that Goozdarzi guy as sports minister? Even AN's ministers have done a better job..
            All he did was to create an agenda to get rid of CQ.
            According to CQ, Assadi not just critisized him, but he also insulted him and his family. He even told on the press conference that he is willing to get sacked if they (IR) don't want him. Everybody dissed Nabi back then but it seems that things are getting worse
            Edit: Sorry, I misread the article, Sardar and JB are still invited by CQ
            Goudarzi was not his first choice. If i remember correctly he wasn't even his 2nd or 3rd choice. Majles wouldn't approve any of Rowhani's appointments so he finally gave in and picked someone they would approve.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ved&highlight=
            Last edited by rugs; 03-15-2015, 12:33 PM.
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

If I am SA or JB and has been called for U22 I will refuse the invitation. The players can do that. It will be a big bilakh for Asadi, Kashani and Kafashian. Most likely Sardar or JB will be invited to TM in future anyway but by doing so they show who is the boss in TM, and support CQ. I am with CQ only in this one, but not always. Let us bring down those corrupted snubs in IFF.
              You underestimate the power of rishoo in Iran. JB and SA should not put themselves in the middle of this mess.
              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

If I am SA or JB and has been called for U22 I will refuse the invitation. The players can do that. It will be a big bilakh for Asadi, Kashani and Kafashian. Most likely Sardar or JB will be invited to TM in future anyway but by doing so they show who is the boss in TM, and support CQ. I am with CQ only in this one, but not always. Let us bring down those corrupted snubs in IFF.
                I also agree with Khodam on this one. they should play whichever team they get invited to! this is iran we are talking about! we dont want JB/Azmoun banned or given some harsh punishment for rejecting the Omid Invite.

Comment

How is playing for U-22 in Olympic qualifiers part of IFF corruption? Besides the players should not get themselves involved in this. The matter should be resolved by CQ and Khakpour and if not then IFF should make the final decision.

In the end I think U-22 will take those players, and CQ will use that as an excuse in case the bus breaks down and we lose those matches.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                    How is playing for U-22 in Olympic qualifiers part of IFF corruption? Besides the players should not get themselves involved in this. The matter should be resolved by CQ and Khakpour and if not then IFF should make the final decision.

In the end I think U-22 will take those players, and CQ will use that as an excuse in case the bus breaks down and we lose those matches.
                    1. I said if I was in their place. so that is my feeling not theirs

2. We know the corrupts in IFF. One of the most hated and big time ass kisser of regime is Kashani who is blaming CQ for everyone. If you listen to CQ interview in Footbalitarin.com you see that CQ has no problem with Khakpour (U22 coach). He clearly said " we were supposed to have a meeting with U22 manger and care givers and find a solution for SA and JB, then go public on the lists for NT and U22". Kashani started talking garbage about CQ and then Asadi had the story, then they went public with U22 list without the meeting or talking to CQ. So they broke their promise and went back on their words and caused this animosity. CQ clearly says he is in opposite front with Kashani who tells in front of CQ that he learn a lot from him and he is a great coach and then goes in his behind talking shits and lying about the TM ground and other things to stirs thing around.

I remember this Kashani when he was in Persepolis. This guy is a former sepahi, and very corrupted thug. He is also big time liar. If you remember the 90 program Daei grilled him and told the truth about him in public and made him look like a stupid liar. I respect Daei for doing this. He showed that what is going on behind the scenes. Kashani had some thugs under his wing who insulted and attacked Daei in Persepolis club if you remember. Just google it and watch it on youtube.

3. Kashani has some responsibility in U22 team (this guy should be miles from from IFF and IPL), the preparation has not been good since Mansourian left the team and now that they have wasted all money for themselves, they want a escape goat to cover for their act. Now they are pushing on SA and JB to play for them against Afghanistan and Nepal... it is a double edge sword for them. If they don't get SA or JB they blame their failure on CQ and if they get SA and JB and qualify for next qualifying stage, they credit themselves. Now, even if SA and JB go to their aid but the team gets no result still they will blame it on CQ for hashie and other BS. So I think it is safe to not give SA and JB to them.

4. If the team can not beat the likes of Afghanistan and Nepal then they truly do not deserve to be helped anyway.

5. I agree the players in a professional situation should not get involved but our IFF is corrupt and some people in it are so selfish.

6. We need to see the benefits and disadvantages and then decide. SA and JB are needed for next qualifying stage if they manage to get through not now. SA and JB may get injured in a meaningless game here which will be a loss to them at this age and TM now. It is very obvious to me. If we really want to go to Olympic we need to give the team to a good coach like Mansourian and then not let any person like Kashani, Fatollazadeh, or Royanian come even close to the team. Then it is good to ask our talents like JB or SA play in the team with enough preparation. Still this is not normal in professional football when a younger talent is a member of national team.

I think Kashani and alike don't care about NT but only a person to blame and something to cover up their mess. It has been repeated so much that it is obvious to me now. Otherwise, I have no objection.

Comment

In his latest interview CQ says it would be an honor for him if Kaffashian fired him! You gotta love one thing about this guy, he has not only picked up the Iranian melodrama, but taken it to a whole new Shakespearean level - to be or not to be, that's his question!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...A9%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        In his latest interview CQ says it would be an honor for him if Kaffashian fired him! You gotta love one thing about this guy, he has not only picked up the Iranian melodrama, but taken it to a whole new Shakespearean level - to be or not to be, that's his question!

Sorry CQ. That's Ali Daei's line. Be original.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

What does he mean ? honoured in a bad or good way ?

Comment

This mess is getting out of hand and unbearable. I don't follow it anymore. Let them deal with it and talk back and forth and we see the final result! Either CQ stays and build the team around his defensive style or leaves and we start the same ole Iranian drama but at least with less boring style... Khaste kardan maro in chi goft on chekar kard... ya in fedrasion midone che kar kone mardomo bepichone va in CQ havasesh hasto be rahati va bedon hagho hoghoghesh as iran nemikhad bere ya inke hamaye ma sare karim... CQ harchi bood defa irano sazman dad va band bazi ro dar team meli kam kard. miras badi be ja nazasht.

Comment

As much as I dislike Kafashian, he has to show CQ who is the boss here, no matter who you are the IFF is above you.

Comment

So much drama over there in Tehran, I have no idea why there can never be common ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X