This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
    LOL 8 persons have thanked al alipour for his post that i have quoted .

If anyone would be facinated by anything that has to do with Arabs. Chanses are more likely that those persons are the ones like you who supports IR and a Arab religon.
    Chances*

Your second sentence is a run on and extremely difficult to understand. I am assuming you are saying he supports the Islamic republic and religion of Islam since he is fascinated by the stadiums in UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      Chances*
      Your second sentence is a run on and extremely difficult to understand. I am assuming you are saying he supports the Islamic republic and religion of Islam since he is fascinated by the stadiums in UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          Pic can't be seen.
          This one is a pretty cool one in Iraq though.

This project started back in 2010.
          Another project in Iraq.

Although for me as long as the grass in our new stadiums is good I'm happy.
          Look at most European stadiums, they look something like the one in Mashad, they're not that much flashy. The stadiums looks is not the most important aspect here.
          But for some comparison:

Comment

Now that we are talking stadiums, this is the latest picture of Foolad Arena in Ahvaz

Comment

This is old news, as I'm sure most of you know Azadi's capacity will be reduced to 75000-80000.
              It's a shame, Azadi is so majestic.
              Here's a picture from when it hosted the Asian games.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                Chances*

I wrote earlier That The new emam reza stadium looks like it was Made in The 80s poor design and The build quality looks like shit.

Ali alipour wrote That If The emam reza stadium was built in Qatar instead I would have tought it would have been worldclass.

And this is comming from a IR supporter With a arab religion.

Get it?

Or should i share another music video for You?

Comment

Another project in Iraq.

Although for me as long as the grass in our new stadiums is good I'm happy.
                  Look at most European stadiums, they look something like the one in Mashad, they're not that much flashy. The stadiums looks is not the most important aspect here.
                  But for some comparison:
                  To be fair, Imam Reza stadium is perfectly fine for IPL teams like Padideh but all our top clubs should aim for much better stadiums like the one you posted earlier

Comment

This is old news, as I'm sure most of you know Azadi's capacity will be reduced to 75000-80000.
                    It's a shame, Azadi is so majestic.
                    Here's a picture from when it hosted the Asian games.
                    Is the capacity getting reduced only until they put in seats? or for good? Hopefully not forever, I like seeing Azadi Stadium filled all the way during Team Melli matches :/

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      Is the capacity getting reduced only until they put in seats? or for good? Hopefully not forever, I like seeing Azadi Stadium filled all the way during Team Melli matches :/
                      After installing the seats on second floor its capacity will be reduced permanently to under 85k.

Comment

I feel sorry for the Iraqis, they can't play at home with these stadiums. They have great support I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                          I feel sorry for the Iraqis, they can't play at home with these stadiums. They have great support I'm sure.
                          Don't be sorry for them after their disgusting reaction in AC 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Don't be sorry for them after their disgusting reaction in AC 2015.
                            That's some of them, but some of their people have suffered a lot under war. I know we have also, but theirs has just been ustopabble war.

Comment

So many stadiums.. So many unfinished stadiums..

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                                That's some of them, but some of their people have suffered a lot under war. I know we have also, but theirs has just been ustopabble war.
                                Our land is under occupation by animals they (and also Afghanis) admire and adore.

Comment

Working...
                                X