Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a big pressure from Ministry of Sport on IFF not to hire CQ. It was behind the scene before and now it is clear in the open. Islamic Republic has always been reactionary and so is Qoodarzi. Unfortunately Kafashian is a "Yes man" and he will buckle and give in under pressure. There will be no CQ for TM unfortunately.

Comment

Keep calm! Our federation has everything under control

Here is an example if you dont believe me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqStJ8Nwrr0

Comment

Sv: TM-News-

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
        Keep calm! Our federation has everything under control

Here is an example if you dont believe me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqStJ8Nwrr0
        Hahaha, Fucking helpless backwards functioning morons!!

Comment

AW: TM-News-

I don't know, Kafashian somehow repeatedly managed to disobey IR orders without making much noise. See the Mayeli Kohan issue some years ago.

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...B1%D9%88%D9%85

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...B1%D9%88%D9%85

I really hope this is not true F-CK Goudarzi
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Omg..

Comment

^what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    ^what happened?
                    CQ is rumored to be leaving. The two parties aren't able to agree on the "small" stuff.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sv: TM-News-

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                      CQ is rumored to be leaving. The two parties aren't able to agree on the "small" stuff.
                      Well, I've heard that getting screwed by small Arab nations in Asian Cup should be nice...

Comment

i dont give a fk about this football anymore, since i know we will never progress because we have backward minded people in our country that are ruling things. and with these people you have to be realistic that we will never see progress but only the opposite. the only positive thing our whole country has had in 35 years is someone called carlos queiroz helping tm. he not only helped to get some structure in it ( with only a little % of succes ) but mostly spoke out when there was injustice!

Comment

If Queiroz doesn't sign and decides to leave Iran, I hope FIFA will ban IFF because of government interference. I'd rather have no Team Melli than a Team Melli in the hands of these people who, from the very beginning of contract negotiations, have been afraid of having their illegitimate privileges and unlawful activities cut short by someone as head coach who is professional enough to not allow these people to interfere with his work. Please FIFA ban us already!

Comment

fuck !! without CQ whats the point of following a team lead by Ghalenoei
                            sigpic

Comment

wow it was 99% now its 50%. tommorow it either gets done or its bye bye CQ said!

Comment

AW: TM-News-

Always drama. I'm sick of it and unfortunately it seems like Queiroz is as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X