X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1316845...8-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Lol Saudi Arabia slipped away like a slimy fish..

Comment

As TM and CQ are in need of charter flights, I think it would be logical if one of those Airbus and Boeing airplanes becomes TM's own plane to avoid unnecessary layovers.

Comment

if canceled by CQ, im fairly certain the cancelation is logistical and timing related..!!?

Comment

One of our new 118 Airbus A350 Iran Air for team melli. Boeing is today in Tehran for talks with Iran.

But this luxary will be comfortable for team melli

Comment

I think we will start getting our new Airbus planes starting from next year actually, so I'm not sure if TM is going to get one for their travels.

Comment

bezar aval lebaseshoono dorost konan
                private jetteshono badan miad...! jk

btw, i though TM got a private jet a year or so ago for their travels through a sponsor or something..?? i assume sponsorship got canceled..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  bezar aval lebaseshoono dorost konan
                  private jetteshono badan miad...! jk

btw, i though TM got a private jet a year or so ago for their travels through a sponsor or something..?? i assume sponsorship got canceled..??
                  They got a charter flight to Uzbekistan through Zagros Airines, Turkmenistan throgh Uzbekistan Airways and Guam through Iran Air, but their charter flight to Guam was denied due to US-Iran tensions.

Comment

The proposed date of May 29 th was too soon for TM because they will.d not have all their players for the European camp
                    Therefore CQ did not agree with the Croatia friendly

Comment

So it seems Saudi has to come to Iran after all. That's funny as hell

Comment

Givova website right now

http://www.givova.com/

Last edited by TheBoss; 04-12-2016, 07:36 AM.

Comment

GIVOVA has called to create their designs as proposals for the new TM kit

Comment

^^ True story

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              GIVOVA has called to create their designs as proposals for the new TM kit

How do we find out the details of this? How much money was IFF given?

Comment

is there any videos from the draw today, I would like to watch cq's reactions.
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X