No announcement yet.

Soroush Rafiei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An extensive interview with Soroush Rafiei. He sounds like a very humble, dedicated and patient guy. I found it quite interesting what he said about Rezaeian, seems like he wasn't very popular among the players.

Comment

What did he say about Ramin? I don't have time to watch. Thanks in advance

Comment

If he is smart enough, he needs to move to Europe before WC, doesn't matter if it is Greece, Russia, Nederlands, seems like he is no more on CQ radar base on recent invitations, he just needs to follow Ali Karimi's path. This guy was no where close to TM 6 months a go and now i won't be surprised if he makes it to Russia 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          An extensive interview with Soroush Rafiei. He sounds like a very humble, dedicated and patient guy. I found it quite interesting what he said about Rezaeian, seems like he wasn't very popular among the players.
          Time stamp on Rezaein stuff please.

Edit: I know there is some at 54:30 but there may be some more.
          Last edited by pres80; 06-02-2017, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Just watched the entire video.
            Great and humble person.
            - Mentions how going to Tractor for sarbazi ruined his chances at upper level European leagues (preferably his fav club Barca)
            - Comes from a low-middle class family where his mother had to work to support the family. (Makes me think that he will stay in Iran)
            - Looks to sell his Mazda for a BMW
            - Had offers from SS, Sepahan, and Zobahan in which he couldve made more money than PP
            - Favorite celebrity is Iniesta. Wants to take picture with Ali Parvin

Comment

Damn I read the OP and thought we lost Rafie and that he has moved back to Foulad... [emoji848][emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X