Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keyroshipour omg hahaha. 7:23 this guy is completely nuts, un-believable...

Comment

Hahahaha I'm dying!! Laughing so hard I'm afraid I'm gonna wake up my parents hahaha!! That guy is k*skhol, he seems to have some kind of brain damage, who goes crazy like that on national TV?!

Btw, wasn't he also the guy who got "banned" from Navad because he listened to Dariush music?

Comment

LMFAO, of all these years that i have witnessed mileykohans clown behaviours, i have never laughed so hard when he said "khedmate shoma jenab aghaye keyroshipour", i think im gonna be laughing at that for the rest of my life.

Comment

when mileykohan when crazy at 7:20, he jumped from attacking ferdosipour, to attacking vingada, to attacking queiroz, than went on to ramble about nejadparisty. By far my favourite 90 in the history of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
            what the hell is wrong with Mayeli kolang
            He is in "fazaa" lol...MK is a clown.
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Most comical 9 minutes of my life

This guy is a serious crackhead
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Jesus christ....... Mayeli Kohan honestly gets crazier every year...... I feel bad for the guy sometimes.

And then people say that there is no behind the scenes hatred for CQ and a hope to get rid of him.... WTF did any of this have to do with CQ (or Vingada for that matter), for MK to bring up his name (on two occasions, in 9 minutes)

Comment

divaneye ravani.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

kos khol goozo be shafagh rabt medeh. martike dayus
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

at the end I could only picture him going red yelling in his livingroom wearing shalvar rahati hahah.

This epitomizes the unprofessionalism in our football...

All he does is talk garbage due to his emotions, and he says that siasi was trying to make emotional decisions. He says Queiros got us 5th out of 4 teams. well he did not even get us to the WC. Some people need to know that they have flaws bigger than those they are criticizing.

I really wish Adel would have said something more to him.

Comment

Praying for the sick referee and his family . . truly heart-breaking . . . #Sad

Comment

Comment

MK should see a shrink

Comment

I think we should all donate some money to help treat MK, all for a good cause.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Just started, and really really late for some reason
                                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X