Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Footballitarin hasn't uploaded 90 yet. Does anyone know where I could re-watch the show?

Comment

Serious question: is there an English version for varzesh3 or footballitarin.... I try translating the website but it messes up all the time.

Comment

please watch navad from yesterday from hours 3 and forward. Mansourian talks about the technology that naft used that was introduced by afshin qotbi and Carlos Quizo in iran. One of the reasons they were successful in 3 different tournaments was because of the things Mansourian has learned from CQ.

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14899
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
          please watch navad from yesterday from hours 3 and forward. Mansourian talks about the technology that naft used that was introduced by afshin qotbi and Carlos Quizo in iran. One of the reasons they were successful in 3 different tournaments was because of the things Mansourian has learned from CQ.

Waiting for Miley Kohan and Amir Mafia to respond..

Comment

What technology is this? I am unable to watch the video so I would appreciate if someone could mention what that is. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              What technology is this? I am unable to watch the video so I would appreciate if someone could mention what that is. Thanks.
              it is the same GPS system that CQ uses during the training. it keeps track of everything a player does during training and collects the data. it is a $300,000 system. Also for recovery they have bought special bathtubs that they fill with ice to ice down the players after games and practices. He mentioned that these bathtubs had to be imported to iran.

He also mentioned that CQ is very generous with teaching new tactics, and whenever he (Mansourian) has a questions he will call CQ to ask him about it from him and CQ always tells him pointers.

it is nice to see that mansourian is trying to learn the modern football, from practice to game day preparations
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

it is the same GPS system that CQ uses during the training. it keeps track of everything a player does during training and collects the data. it is a $300,000 system. Also for recovery they have bought special bathtubs that they fill with ice to ice down the players after games and practices. He mentioned that these bathtubs had to be imported to iran.

He also mentioned that CQ is very generous with teaching new tactics, and whenever he (Mansourian) has a questions he will call CQ to ask him about it from him and CQ always tells him pointers.

it is nice to see that mansourian is trying to learn the modern football, from practice to game day preparations
                Oh, so pretty much the stuff NFL has been using for years.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=240836

Comment

Please close this thread
                    Last edited by rugs; 08-03-2015, 09:30 AM. Reason: New thread
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                    X