This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Ferdosipour seriously needs to stop picking on players' hairstyles, seems as if he is advocating for the IR with his super loooooos and bee namak jokes about players' hairstyle, this week he made jokes about Mehdi Sharfi's hair, furthermore Hojatoleslaam Ferdosipour suggested a simple haircut, and asked him to avoid styling his hair "Awkward"

Ughhhhhh
    Exactly what I thought as well. I am a huge fan of Ferdosipour, but this is getting really annoying as he does it every time. He focuses too much on random topics and wastes interview time.

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
    Seriously, the guy is a joke. I don't know how he ended up doing football shows. He seems much more suited for children's programming.
    Still Ferdosipour is by far the best in Iran and throws a lot of "tike" against the ridiculous IFF (IR). There is a reason why they tried to stop Navad several times and for that alone he deserves our support/respect.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
      Still Ferdosipour is by far the best in Iran and throws a lot of "tike" against the ridiculous IFF (IR). There is a reason why they tried to stop Navad several times and for that alone he deserves our support/respect.
      I don't buy the whole IR v. Ferdosipour thing. During the Ahmadinejad era his show went from 90 minutes to like 4 hours. If anything they are supporting him. If he really was even a minor threat to the IR, they would cancel that show and put him under house arrest. Trust me they are not afraid to do things like that. He occasionally stand up to the IR to make it seem like he is part of the people. Lets not forget he works for and is heavily supported by IRIB.

If you notice he is supportive (or at least quit) towards a lot of the IR agendas. He pretty much never talks about women's rights to go to stadiums. He always creates hashiye for teams that go from government control to private control - Esteghlal Ahvaz, Aboumoslem Khorasan, Steel Azin, etc. He never really advocates the privatization of Perspolis and Esteghlal.

He had a couple of shows a few years ago about Dalalism, but after that they basically put it under the rug and never talked about it again.
      Over the years the show has just become more and more hashiye hashiye hashiye. It's not really productive stuff.

Comment

The fact that Ferdosipoor is probably the single most famous person in Iranian TV/entertainment (maybe one of the top 5 in the country) is incredibly embarrassing. The guy is ENTIRELY unprofessional. He mumbles when he speaks, shuffles around with papers, doesn't hold eye contact, and he looks like he may have just smoked taryak and rolled out of bed without shaving every time he's on TV.

He literally looks homeless and unkempt. It's a testament to how far our country has sank and how backwards the county's become that a guy who looks drunk and doesn't even regularly shave or get haircuts is a major celebrity.

I do like that he does brave things and call out ppl who need to be criticized but he trolls just as much for amusements and ratings...he's just as backwards as the rest of Iran

Comment

I don't buy the whole IR v. Ferdosipour thing. During the Ahmadinejad era his show went from 90 minutes to like 4 hours. If anything they are supporting him. If he really was even a minor threat to the IR, they would cancel that show and put him under house arrest. Trust me they are not afraid to do things like that. He occasionally stand up to the IR to make it seem like he is part of the people. Lets not forget he works for and is heavily supported by IRIB.
          If you notice he is supportive (or at least quit) towards a lot of the IR agendas. He pretty much never talks about women's rights to go to stadiums. He always creates hashiye for teams that go from government control to private control - Esteghlal Ahvaz, Aboumoslem Khorasan, Steel Azin, etc. He never really advocates the privatization of Perspolis and Esteghlal.
          He had a couple of shows a few years ago about Dalalism, but after that they basically put it under the rug and never talked about it again.
          Over the years the show has just become more and more hashiye hashiye hashiye. It's not really productive stuff.
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout

Comment

If you don't think Navad creates Hashiye in our football, then you have not been watching the show. He calls up the club GMs/players/coaches/refs and get them to fight each other at 3am. I think even once he had 3 GMs (Perspolis, Esteghlal, Sepahan) fight each other at the same time. In the meantime he sits there quietly and lets it all happen. I'm not sure what the point of those things are. His show is boring now b/c clowns like Fatollahzadeh Shirini and Royanian don't call in every week and fight each other. His show is only popular b/c of 1. Lack of competition. 2. Ton of drama and fights.

Comment

With all due respect to Ferdosipour and his great show, I have to address several unprofessional manners and poor interviewing conducts by him.

First off most of the time he devotes a big portion of his show to the unnecessary and distasteful controversies, rather than the productive discussions and analysis. His attitude of "Ahhhhh I gotcha" can at times get annoying, seeming like he wants to prove that he outsmarts everyone, don't get me wrong, it's good to expose the wrongdoings of people in charge, however this shall be done in a more appropriate and professional fashion than a very dehaati and childish way as he often chooses to do.

A professional TV host shall know the basic rules of etiquettes which includes a proper sitting and body motions and usage of hands and other objects such as pens, papers, electronic devices etc. His constant chair swings to the left and right while talking to his guests or us the audience, irritates me and I find it extremely disrespectful, making me feel as if I am watching sesame streets or Barnaameye Koodak TV show hosts...

One of the crucial and imperative of any professional career, especially those which put you in a direct contact with a person is to alway look them in their eye and not look away when conversing with them, he always neglects and defies this important rule which is utterly disrespectful and unprofessional.

His constant interruptions and cutting the guest's speech is overly disrespectful and annoying.

But in all fairness he has a loooot more good qualities and it's always a great joy to watch his shows, in fact this is THE ONLY Iranian show I ever watch on TV!

Comment

If you don't think Navad creates Hashiye in our football, then you have not been watching the show. He calls up the club GMs/players/coaches/refs and get them to fight each other at 3am. I think even once he had 3 GMs (Perspolis, Esteghlal, Sepahan) fight each other at the same time. In the meantime he sits there quietly and lets it all happen. I'm not sure what the point of those things are. His show is boring now b/c clowns like Fatollahzadeh Shirini and Royanian don't call in every week and fight each other. His show is only popular b/c of 1. Lack of competition. 2. Ton of drama and fights.
                collecting (NOT creating) the hashiye and thugs to expose their true face live in front of millions of people. Unless you want us to simply ignore the corruption and act like everything is fine. As said, there have been plenty of shows so the lack of competition is not true. And the drama and fights are everywhere anyway.
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout

Comment

Guys their is a reason why Ferdowsipour and Navad are the top shows in Iran. I know Iranians love football, but the ratings for this show exceed typical percentage of fans for any sport even football. It's because he addresses the hashiyeh, creates hashiyeh, and goes after people at every level. Think of his style of show as the same way you would a talk show in the USA. It's meant to come off as brash, rude, sometimes complimentary while other times amatuerish. It get's non-football passionate fans interested in the drama that is sport. It's why other shows like it, such as doorbin khabarsaz were also popular in Iran...in the end, Iranians like drama, it's "khaleh zanak bazi" and it get's people who otherwise don't care about a Perspolis Esteghlal match analysis to tune in.
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Guys their is a reason why Ferdowsipour and Navad are the top shows in Iran. I know Iranians love football, but the ratings for this show exceed typical percentage of fans for any sport even football. It's because he addresses the hashiyeh, creates hashiyeh, and goes after people at every level. Think of his style of show as the same way you would a talk show in the USA. It's meant to come off as brash, rude, sometimes complimentary while other times amatuerish. It get's non-football passionate fans interested in the drama that is sport. It's why other shows like it, such as doorbin khabarsaz were also popular in Iran...in the end, Iranians like drama, it's "khaleh zanak bazi" and it get's people who otherwise don't care about a Perspolis Esteghlal match analysis to tune in.
                    Exactly, and if you notice they completely got rid of the Weekly technical analysis that should be part of any legitimate football show. Before they would bring coaches and talk about tactics and areas that our football that needed improvement. It was very educational and productive, but not as attractive as Hashiye. If you also notice they are BSing the referee analysis too. Az sar baz mikonan.

Comment

Ferdowsipour would benefit greatly from a journalism and interview 101 class.

He is sometimes unfocused and rude.

That said, the show just started.
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Wow, for once there is a poll where there isn't both a PP and SS option.

Who is the best player of the month?

Ebrahimi

Edinho

Rafi'i

Sharifi

Akbar Sadeghi

Comment

I think he is very much aware of his style and uses it to give him an edge. I can't stand it myself but his viewers tell a different story. He has millions glued to their TV's til 3 AM every week.
                          sigpic

Comment

Great piece on TM omid exposing their failures and failure to correct these mistakes.

Comment

What Adel is doing now is the reason people watch the show.

He is drilling the NAJA sarbazi head.

There is no other show where this guy would come on and get questioned like this.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                                Wow, for once there is a poll where there isn't both a PP and SS option.

Who is the best player of the month?

Ebrahimi

Edinho

Rafi'i

Sharifi

Akbar Sadeghi
                                Edinho

Comment

Working...
                                X