Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fanaei is also talking about the new hand ball rules and pleads that teams learn them and update themselves to avoid confusion.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Where are the esteghlali fans now???? who kept on sayn will wait for 90 ?? even adel who is anti sepahan couldnt save you from the truth , oh i smell some as* burning
      sigpic

Comment

Esteghlalis just got burned smell major ass burnin

Comment

Sorry ss fans cant hear you from top of the table , but geez the as* burning smell is reaching la liga
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
            Where are the esteghlali fans now????
            They are scouring the Esteghlal fan sites for their new talking points and excuses....

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
              Where are the esteghlali fans now???? who kept on sayn will wait for 90 ?? even adel who is anti sepahan couldnt save you from the truth , oh i smell some as* burning
              i dont know why you guys are making everyone anti sepahani

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                i dont know why you guys are making everyone anti sepahani
                I don't know if he is anti-Sepahan, but he was trying really hard to say that it wasn't a penalty.

I have never seen him bring an actual ball and try to act out the scenario on the program before.

But I think it's more because of the pressure SS and PP put on the media than anything else.

Their "issues" are deemed more important.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                  I don't know if he is anti-Sepahan, but he was trying really hard to say that it wasn't a penalty.

I have never seen him bring an actual ball and try to act out the scenario on the program before.

But I think it's more because of the pressure SS and PP put on the media than anything else.

Their "issues" are deemed more important.
                  i am at work and have not seen the footage so i cannot say anything haha but once i go home i will check it out.
                  he really tried acting it out? thats somewhat strange.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                    i am at work and have not seen the footage so i cannot say anything haha but once i go home i will check it out.
                    he really tried acting it out? thats somewhat strange.
                    Yeah, he brought a ball on the set and went towards where Fanaei was sitting and asked him to act it out.

The whole thing looked very unprofessional and strange.

Comment

Majedi, SS staff, wants to call Navad again and argue with Fanaei.

He really reminds me of these republican/democrat/IR/Akhoond strategists that will come on TV and argue even in the most absurd of cases.

I guess he didn't learn from the last time he tried it:

Comment

who won the argument of confusing marco villiger and angel maria villar ?!! think both parties had a case..

lol azimzadeh @ mehdi taj.. 'ishan asnad ta'ahod avar fedrasion ra kam-rang emza mikonad'!!!! lmfao

conclusion; as usual with anything involved Iranian management.. IFF is run kishmishi va gharashmishi..

Comment

do you know how many mismanagement and dumb arguments would be avoided, if our managers grew a brain and started typing shit out instead of writing it by hand?

Comment

Navad is boring this year. No more crazy phone fights involving Royanian, Shirini, Fatolahzadeh, and many more.

Although things like that aren't really good for our football.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              Fanaei says that Heydari's handball and penalty was correct.
                              It was a penalty. It doesn't matter if it was deliberate or not. Haydari accidently smacked the ball with his hand disallowing a goal opportunity for Khalatbari.

Anyway, as a SS fan, we outright deserved to lose that game. No motivation to come back whatsoever after down 2-1. Poor defense and poor stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                It was a penalty. It doesn't matter if it was deliberate or not. Haydari accidently smacked the ball with his hand disallowing a goal opportunity for Khalatbari.
                                Anyway, as a SS fan, we outright deserved to lose that game. No motivation to come back whatsoever after down 2-1. Poor defense and poor stamina.
                                That's exactly what Fanaei said. Intent is not part of the rule any more.

I just wish SS management would drop the issue. During the whole show Adel kept saying that Majedi is on the line and wants to talk but they didn't have time. From his past phone calls he was just going to call in and argue typical irooni style.

Comment

Working...
                                X