Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its funny how in Iran all the officials LIE through their teeth and their minions have been taught the same. If you watch the clip on Ghadeer Stadium, the pitch is in horrible conditions, yet the 'caretaker' says: " the pitch is in good condition!" even though he had green paint on his hands, he denied he was painting the bald areas of the pitch! even the higher official voiced the same! amazing how in Islamic Iran lying is one of the pillars of this regime!...

Comment

Just started
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

The shows poll number have to be highly exaggerated i really dont think almost half the country watches the show. I dont even think half of households have tv's in iran

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
          The shows poll number have to be highly exaggerated i really dont think almost half the country watches the show. I dont even think half of households have tv's in iran
          Are you kidding?
          Even the most remote villages have at least one tv now and a satellite dish to go with it.

Comment

U must have never been to Iran judging by this comment
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

My mother in law watches it. I don't think she even watched the WC matches.

Comment

One PK not given to Saba.

Comment

LOL I donno what to say at this comment! My in laws have a 3D tv, and they bought it on the recommendation of their neighbor. Bet you can't find any 2 neighbours in the USA who both have 3D tvs
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    LOL I donno what to say at this comment! My in laws have a 3D tv, and they bought it on the recommendation of their neighbor. Bet you can't find any 2 neighbours in the USA who both have 3D tvs
                    This reminds me of every time my family in Iran tells of the new things that enters market in Iran, and what they have had for years, regarding technology and stuff. Makes me realize how aghabmunde we are in Denmark..

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Seriously, I remember my friends visiting Iran in the early 2000's when thin tvs were new and they were surprised that everyone had them when almost no one in the US had them.

Even small things like car stereos that take USB sticks were used in Iran before most places.

Our society is the ideal consumer society with top notch consumerism.

Every one feels obligated to keep up with the Joneses.

Comment

I don't like this new part of Navad.

Where they go back and talk about what happened during that calendar week in Iranian football history.

It's just pointless and random events that are strung together with no significance.

Comment

Im not talking about tehran, esfahan, or shiraz when i go to Iran im forced to spend most of the time in borujerd, abadan, and masjed soleiman and no everyone does not have a tv there.

Comment

Im not talking about tehran, esfahan, or shiraz when i go to Iran im forced to spend most of the time in borujerd, abadan, and masjed soleiman and no everyone does not have a tv there.
                            Given that over 65% of Iran's population live in major urban centers I think what you said is most likely not true.

Also, what part of Abadan or Borujerd are you talking about? I've traveled all over Iran and even places in the middle of no where have tvs and watch all the mind numbing serials on Iranian tv.

Comment

lol, GN is saying they didn't deserve to lose against Sepahan.

Comment

Fanaei says that Heydari's handball and penalty was correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X