No announcement yet.

Post Your Questions for DANIEL DAVARI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why does he stand still in almost every goal he receives, he need to show more enthusiasm and energy on the field , that is the concern of my fans

thanks

Comment

Did he follow Iranian soccer prior to being called up to TM?
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

AW: Post Your Questions for DANIEL DAVARI

How problematic would it be for him to join Iran for Asian Cup midseason and then only be the reserve?

Comment

Post Your Questions for DANIEL DAVARI

Is Jalal Hosseini's German any good?

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
            Is Jalal Hosseini's German any good?
            German reporters tried interviewing Jalal in German after the Argentina match because of the wikipedia info but Hosseini didn't get a word. Then someone asked the german guy to ask in English. Poor reporter leaves a "I thought you spoke German"

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
              German reporters tried interviewing Jalal in German after the Argentina match because of the wikipedia info but Hosseini didn't get a word. Then someone asked the german guy to ask in English. Poor reporter leaves a "I thought you spoke German"

Comment

Re: Post Your Questions for DANIEL DAVARI

How did he got his PhD in German then? :|

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  How did he got his PhD in German then? :|
                  Wikipedia gave it to him for free I guess

Comment

is there a video of the interview?

Comment

When will you consider to dive for the first time of your career?

Comment

srsly? OMG this is embrassing. Who put Hosseini in such an akward situation with this bs rumour about his german.
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Why do you think you were not the starting GK in WC?
                          With Rahmati eventually coming back to TM you will be relegated to No 3 in TM at best.
                          Are you still willing to jeopardize your club position by keep coming to Iran to sit on the bench? (Taking 4 weeks off for Asian Cup)

Comment

How do you feel about most TM fans being douches?

What do you think about the "fans" who complain about hashieh, incompetence, etc. but spew more hashieh and fight like children and degrade our players and each other?

Do you also wish they would just shut up as well?

Thanks, "high five" from me.

Comment

What does it feel like being a statue?
                              You just got Caged
                              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

What does it feel like being a statue ?.
                                You just got Caged
                                K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X