Post Your Questions for DANIEL DAVARI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for all your inputs so far

from what i can see, he has already answered quite a few of your questions in prevoius interviews...
    i will give you the answers and sources to those before the actual interview

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      How problematic would it be for him to join Iran for Asian Cup midseason and then only be the reserve?
      I'm almost certain that he won't make the AC squad. Beyrvanvand and Lak will be ahead of him in my opinion. I'd like to know how it felt for him to be part of a World Cup, what was the experience like and did he expect to make an appearance ?
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

How is learning how to speak Farsi going? Are you still taking classes?

Comment

Re: Post Your Questions for DANIEL DAVARI

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          I'm almost certain that he won't make the AC squad. Beyrvanvand and Lak will be ahead of him in my opinion. I'd like to know how it felt for him to be part of a World Cup, what was the experience like and did he expect to make an appearance ?
          Davari will be part of the Asian Cup squad, there is no reason to cut him. He is still doing fine for his club and as back up for Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            Could I have your sisters number?
            (For those who don't know, his sister is hot. I hope I don't get jumped by all the members who couldn't realize I was making a joke)

On a serious note, do you feel excluded in TM in anyway, due to the language barrier?
            We need photos man wtf, dont be selfish

Comment

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post
              We need photos man wtf, dont be selfish
              Here you go bran
              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...eam-Melli-Wags!!!

Comment

i hope its ok for the mods if i bump this thread again.

the interview will take place at the end of this month

Comment

My questions:

-Daniel, magst Du eher Kabab Kubbideh oder Kabab Barg?
                  - Was denkst Du ueber Persiche Voll-Schnurrbaerte?
                  - Du bist sicherlich in deinem Herzen FC Perspolisianer, Oder? (or as the swiss say OdeeeRRRRRRR???)
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X