Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFSHIN GHOTBI OPTIONS TO COACH TEAM MELLI (AFTER THE ASIAN CUP)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://tehrantimes.com/sports/118320...-with-iran-job

Comment

Krancjar would actually be very good for TM: People are not enthusiastic about CQ anymore, he lives abroad a lot, is expensive, and is too defensive minded for Iran's team. Krancjar also knows the domestic players much better than CQ, which is important.

P.S. Ghotbi steered Persepolis to championship in 2007-2008, not 2006-2007.
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

I hope Ghotbi stays away from TM.
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
          I hope Ghotbi stays away from TM.
          Amen to that
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
            Well I am not saying Ghotbi is better than CQ. He isn't. But he was definitely better than Ali Daei.

And if you think the reason TM 2010 didn't qualify for the WC was because of a draw in Seoul, you didn't watch that campaign closely enough.
            Even my grandma is better than Ali Daei.

Comment

Re-appointing Afshin as the HC of TM would give validation to the definition of insanity which is repeating the same thing hoping to get a different result. I hope this does not happen.

Comment

There is no news about Bert van Marwijk? Afshin would be good one

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                  There is no news about Bert van Marwijk? Afshin would be good one
                  Bro whats with the old thread coming back up again.. Ghotbi is the coach of foolad khozestan club... no news he will be TM coach ... and this thread is from 2014 !!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X