Another stupid move by IR Football federation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely an injustice.

Sharifi is a 21-year-old who was the top scorer in the U-21 league but had very little senior level experience before his brilliant run in the second half of the season which included scoring in the ACL.

Abbaszadeh is a 24-year-old who was the top scorer in the senior first division, and while he had a great run in the second half of the season he still had a lower goal-per-game average than Sharifi. And it's not like he was discovered on the streets when he joined Perspolis either. The Azadegan division is not a youth league and also gets more coverage than the U-21 league because the top teams get promoted to IPL. He was the top scorer there and is not only older but had more experience at the senior level than Sharifi when they both got on a roll.

And even beyond that, while I like Abbaszadeh's game, he simply looks like a good forward option down the line while Sharifi has the potential for being one of our all-time greats. This was pure bs club politics by IFF as usual.

Comment

Kia jaan, Abbaszadeh is from Kiakola, yeh haal bedeh digeh. He may not have been "the" Padideh this season, but I think you should team up with him for a new soft drink in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        Kia jaan, Abbaszadeh is from Kiakola, yeh haal bedeh digeh. He may not have been "the" Padideh this season, but I think you should team up with him for a new soft drink in Iran!
        Where the heck is Kiakola? It would be a good drink name. Along with Parsikola & SuperKola.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
          Where the heck is Kiakola? It would be a good drink name. Along with Parsikola & SuperKola.
          I saw that in his Wiki page. Apparently it's a little town in Mazandaran: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiakola

SuperKia is a good car name too, although I don't know how it would go down with the Koreans!

Comment

Another stupid move by IR Football federation

Haha what a joke...

Comment

Working...
            X